PDA

View Full Version : Team Edward

Runner
11-16-2010, 06:49 AM
Edward Cullen. He's very fast, and he's tough when the chips are down. He's kind of wimpy at other times. I'm not sure he brings the leadership the Texans need.

Thoughts?

silvrhand
11-16-2010, 07:00 AM
Edward Cullen. He's very fast, and he's tough when the chips are down. He's kind of wimpy at other times. I'm not sure he brings the leadership the Texans need.

Thoughts?

This is almost worthy of negative rep!

:wadepalm:

Seņor Stan
11-16-2010, 07:08 AM
This is just another one of those backhanded fire Kubiak threads, isn't it. ISN'T IT!!!

Ohhh...you think you're pretty smooth.

Pantherstang84
11-16-2010, 07:36 AM
This is just another one of those backhanded fire Kubiak threads, isn't it. ISN'T IT!!!

Ohhh...you think you're pretty smooth.

:lol: Yeah. How many fire Kubiak threads do we need? Mods?

Runner
11-16-2010, 07:55 AM
This is almost worthy of negative rep!

:wadepalm:

Well that's not very constructive.

b0ng
11-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Since I don't watch movies tailor made for teenage girls (Twilight) I'm not exactly sure who this thread is about. The question is, will he grow a mustache? I think a mustache is a must for me to support a new hire.

Hire Tom Selleck.

kiwitexansfan
11-16-2010, 09:38 AM
Since I don't watch movies tailor made for teenage girls (Twilight) I'm not exactly sure who this thread is about. The question is, will he grow a mustache? I think a mustache is a must for me to support a new hire.

Hire Tom Selleck.

I believe Edward is the werewolf right? So I guess he meets your mistachiod requirements.

HuttoKarl
11-16-2010, 09:41 AM

Hire Tom Selleck.

Get out of here with that weakstache!

Welcome the NEW head coach of the Houston Texans Badamsinh Juwansinh Gurjar!!!!!

http://www.strangepersons.com/images/content/15623.jpg

b0ng
11-16-2010, 09:41 AM
I believe Edward is the werewolf right? So I guess he meets your mistachiod requirements.

Does he have a helicopter? My new coach needs to have a helicopter, and a butler named "Higgins".

Where could I find such a dashing man to take my football team to new heights? Where?

Runner
11-16-2010, 10:25 AM

C'mon man. He's a vampire. Team Jacob would be a werewolf.

gtexan02
11-16-2010, 10:27 AM
You should have made the title "Team Edward(s)" so you could at least pretend it was about Herm :D

Texan_Bill
11-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Who the **** is Edward Cullen. Is he related to the local Cullen family (as in UH) or what??

AND did anyone else notice that B0ng has Magnum, PI, Tom Selleck as his avatar?? WTF is that all about??

gtexan02
11-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Who the **** is Edward Cullen. Is he related to the local Cullen family (as in UH) or what??

AND did anyone else notice that B0ng has Magnum, PI, Tom Selleck as his avatar?? WTF is that all about??

This may or may not be Lucky

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/2009/11/custom_1259173815155_twihardattack2.jpg

The guy on the poster plays "Edward Cullen" from Twilight

Texan_Bill
11-16-2010, 10:36 AM
This may or may not be Lucky

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/2009/11/custom_1259173815155_twihardattack2.jpg

The guy on the poster plays "Edward Cullen" from Twilight

I must live in a cave. What is Twighlight? A TV series or something?

HuttoKarl
11-16-2010, 10:37 AM

Don't act like you haven't read all the books and bought all the movies.

gtexan02
11-16-2010, 10:43 AM

You need to start dating younger women :D

Texan_Bill
11-16-2010, 10:46 AM

Books? Me????? :lol:

You need to start dating younger women :D

I support this, but I don't date the kinda girls that read, unless it's a menu or some such...

:D

HuttoKarl
11-16-2010, 10:58 AM
OK Bill...I'll break it down for you (I have a tweenage daughter and wife that loves the books...I admit...I read them so I'd have something to talk to them about)

Twilight is a series of books about a girl who moves to a town in Washington to live with her father. There's a family of "vegetarian" vampires...don't eat people...they hunt animals...living in the town. Girl falls in love with one of the vampires. Indian tribe outside of town turns out to have some shape-shifting werewolves that don't like the vampires. Girl's dad is buddies with Indian guy who's son is a Werewolf. Werewolf falls in love with girl.

Love triangle for two or three books.

Girl and vampire get married, have hybrid baby. Werewolf falls in love with hybrid baby for later marriage in the future...and more books so the author can rake in more $$$.

Some other stuff happens between.

It's basically a romance novel series for 12-35 year old girls.

Oh yeah...vampires are really fast and pretty indestructable unless they get ripped up by werewolves or other vampires. That's why Edward Cullen would be a good candidate at DT or DE or CB or whatever.

Let the negative rep commence.

BIG TORO
11-16-2010, 11:06 AM
OK Bill...I'll break it down for you (I have a tweenage daughter and wife that loves the books...I admit...I read them so I'd have something to talk to them about)

Twilight is a series of books about a girl who moves to a town in Washington to live with her father. There's a family of "vegetarian" vampires...don't eat people...they hunt animals...living in the town. Girl falls in love with one of the vampires. Indian tribe outside of town turns out to have some shape-shifting werewolves that don't like the vampires. Girl's dad is buddies with Indian guy who's son is a Werewolf. Werewolf falls in love with girl.

Girl and vampire get married, have hybrid baby. Werewolf falls in love with hybrid baby for later marriage in the future...and more books so the author can rake in more $$$.

Oh yeah...vampires are really fast and pretty indestructable unless they get ripped up by werewolves or other vampires. That's why Edward Cullen would be a good candidate at DT or DE or CB or whatever.

No Neg rep, but :lol: you sumed it up pretty good!

HuttoKarl
11-16-2010, 11:07 AM
No Neg rep, but :lol: you sumed it up pretty good!

I skipped the boring stuff...about 3 9/10ths books'worth.

Texan_Bill
11-16-2010, 11:14 AM
Romeo and Juliet.. Why didn't you just say that. :wadepalm:

With that aside, can someone tell me why B0ng is sporting Magnum PI as an avatar? :ahhaha:

HOU-TEX
11-16-2010, 11:18 AM
Romeo and Juliet.. Why didn't you just say that. :wadepalm:

With that aside, can someone tell me why B0ng is sporting Magnum PI as an avatar? :ahhaha:

Cuz he like saying "Magnum"? It just sounds so powerful and manly. :hides:

Cjeremy635
11-16-2010, 11:24 AM

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/mancard.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/troutylow/MancardRevoked.jpg

Cjeremy635
11-16-2010, 11:26 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4r2sS9ydm1s/SxlxbaYyllI/AAAAAAAAAmI/NEx1ZS-DYlM/s320/Anti_Twilight_M-16.jpg

badboy
11-16-2010, 11:29 AM
I must live in a cave. What is Twighlight? A TV series or something?All the women know about Twilight. I keep telling you to listen more when you are getting those lap dances. Conversation is the key to any happy relationship no matter how long.

Cjeremy635
11-16-2010, 11:30 AM
All the women know about Twilight. I keep telling you to listen more when you are getting those lap dances. Conversation is the key to any happy relationship no matter how long.

If you're paying for it, what's the point in letting her talk? It just takes longer and costs more money......

gtexan02
11-16-2010, 11:31 AM
If you're paying for it, what's the point in letting her talk? It just takes longer and costs more money......

Bill tips the one's in medical school more though

HardKnockTexan
11-16-2010, 11:33 AM

Feather in head Indian or dot between eyes Indian??

HuttoKarl
11-16-2010, 11:55 AM

Feather.

Runner
11-16-2010, 12:16 PM
I haven't been banned yet, so I'm glad I could lighten things up around here.

Ole Miss Texan
11-16-2010, 12:21 PM
We'd have more teenage girls in Reliant Stadium than a damn Jonas Brothers concert, no thanks.

kiwitexansfan
11-16-2010, 01:57 PM
C'mon man. He's a vampire. Team Jacob would be a werewolf.

I'm stoked that I got that wrong, YAY me.

Seņor Stan
11-16-2010, 02:46 PM

Geez...How about a *spoiler* alert. You just RUINED the next movie for me. R-U-I-N-E-D.

awtysst
11-16-2010, 03:00 PM

Isn't that in essence the same plot line as Underworld, except without Kate Beckinsdale running around in a skin tight leather outfit :)
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/uploads/2010/08/kate-beckinsale-underworld.jpg

Anyway. So, in essence, this is yet another take on the Romeo and Juliet theme?

DerekLee1
11-16-2010, 03:06 PM

ZOMG!!!! They made MOVIES?!?!???

HuttoKarl
11-16-2010, 04:40 PM
Geez...How about a *spoiler* alert. You just RUINED the next movie for me. R-U-I-N-E-D.

You should have stopped reading at "OK Bill...I'll break it down for YOU..."

I didn't say I would break it down for Bill and Stan.

:specnatz:

El Tejano
11-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Nah, no Edward Cullen please. I'd get pissed off with him staring into space after a bad play. Would remind me too much of Capers.

HuttoKarl
11-17-2010, 08:58 AM
Nah, no Edward Cullen please. I'd get pissed off with him staring into space after a bad play. Would remind me too much of Capers.

He could block the entire Jets defense.

HuttoKarl
11-17-2010, 08:59 AM
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/mancard.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/troutylow/MancardRevoked.jpg

Dude...I'm married and have a teenage daughter...my man card has been on probation for years. Catching bass with my son is the only thing keeping me afloat.

GuerillaBlack
11-17-2010, 11:50 AM
Edward Cullen is just the sparkle that the Texans need.

HOU-TEX
11-17-2010, 12:05 PM
I'd rather have Edward Scissor Hands

BigBull17
11-17-2010, 12:17 PM

Feather.

It's so awesome how far you two just set political correctness back 100 years. Love it!

mattieuk
11-17-2010, 12:17 PM
Can we move this thread to a 'NSFM (Not Safe for Men)' Sub Forum?

HuttoKarl
11-17-2010, 12:25 PM
It's so awesome how far you two just set political correctness back 100 years. Love it!

Sincerely,
Guy with sig quote about "Arian's Nation"