PDA

View Full Version : Tough loss!

TITAN1
11-15-2010, 02:11 PM
I wanted to puke! Now it will be shown 1,000 times!

Norg
11-15-2010, 02:14 PM
Im used to losing it does not phase me

kiwitexansfan
11-15-2010, 02:17 PM
Once you give up hope the losing doesn't hurt anymore.

I gave up a few games ago.

mootini
11-15-2010, 02:36 PM
I wanted to puke! Now it will be shown 1,000 times!

I think the Titans loss was worse! Thank you Dolphins! The Texans played tuff and got back into the game.

BigBull17
11-15-2010, 02:54 PM
I think the Titans loss was worse! Thank you Dolphins! The Texans played tuff and got back into the game.

I now hope you win the AFC South. Good luck Jags. Beat the Radio led Cousin ****ers and those little sissy douche bag Colts.

mootini
11-15-2010, 03:14 PM
I now hope you win the AFC South. Good luck Jags. Beat the Radio led Cousin ****ers and those little sissy douche bag Colts.

Thanks, and same to you guys, if you had one. We'll see what unfolds. I really want some payback vs. Titans. The Colts are so banged up and their schedule is not easy the remaining season. It's a long shot for the Jags, the defense is so terrible, The Jags remaining schedule Browns(Home), Giants, Titans, Raiders(Home), Colts, Redskins(Home), Texans. They will have to win all home games and win two divisional games on the road to have a shot. 10 wins might not be enough for playoff spot?

Hookem Horns
11-15-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks, and same to you guys, if you had one. We'll see what unfolds. I really want some payback vs. Titans. The Colts are so banged up and their schedule is not easy the remaining season. It's a long shot for the Jags, the defense is so terrible, The Jags remaining schedule Browns(Home), Giants, Titans, Raiders(Home), Colts, Redskins(Home), Texans. They will have to win all home games and win two divisional games on the road to have a shot. 10 wins might not be enough for playoff spot?

The NFL is so odd. The Jags looked so pathetic against the Titans on that MNF game (the one I attended), however before that they beat the Colts. The Titans who looked so dominate that night have not looked good at all the last 2 games. Now ESPN is posting rumors that there is something going on within the Titans locker room against Vince Young. I assume some players aren't happy with him.

You just never know what you are going to get week to week. At least the Texans are starting to get consistent now.

ThaShark316
11-15-2010, 03:26 PM
The NFL is so odd. The Jags looked so pathetic against the Titans on that MNF game (the one I attended), however before that they beat the Colts. The Titans who looked so dominate that night have not looked good at all the last 2 games. Now ESPN is posting rumors that there is something going on within the Titans locker room against Vince Young. I assume some players aren't happy with him.

You just never know what you are going to get week to week. At least the Texans are starting to get consistent now.

I know what you are going to get come December to end the season when the texans are 4-7 or 5-6

W
W
W
W
W.

Andddddddd 9-7 or 10-6 won't be a enough to make it.

mootini
11-15-2010, 04:59 PM

That's why I don't trust the Jags to make it to the post season this year. Face it, the NFL did not give the Texans a benefit this season with the hardest schedule. I believe this will set up guys up next season. You'll have an easier schedule with a potent offense and upgraded defense/draft. The Jags were 7-5 last year, then dropped 4 games, so anything can happen. I hope the Titans fall apart, and now Collins is injured. VY gonna have to carry the team. Moss will want the ball and VY won't be able to feed him the ball. Titans are a run first team, so we'll how this plays out.