PDA

View Full Version : Time to move on from Jacoby...

jaayteetx
11-14-2010, 02:02 PM
Lets see what the rookie can do, I've seen enough of Jacoby dropping passes.

El Tejano
11-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Here here!

GuerillaBlack
11-14-2010, 02:27 PM
Time to put in Dorin Dickerson.

sometexansfan
11-14-2010, 02:29 PM

Not gonna happen. If Kubiak does that, he won't be able to give his "I should have played that kid more" speech at the end of the season.

jaayteetx
11-14-2010, 02:29 PM

Exactly, might put a little fire in the offense, never know till ya play them and Kubiak has a way of waiting too late to see what he has, doesn't he?

Norg
11-14-2010, 02:30 PM
i know for realz were is freaking Dickenson or DA ????????????????????? u know we have other WR who havent got a chance

Big Lou
11-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Is this Jacoby's white cousin?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FwtqJwZ9XvM/S6zEGPA3E1I/AAAAAAAAAEc/BBVLUT_rCDA/s1600/small+hands.jpg

Double Barrel
11-19-2010, 06:53 PM
I've always thought JJ was over-rated, but I figured time would be needed to prove me right...and here we are.

TimeKiller
11-19-2010, 07:21 PM
No, it's time to throw bombs over the top of defenses where he can run and go get it by using his speed and let the high arching passes fall into his chest/cradle catching technique THAT WILL NEVER WORK ON SHORT, ZIPPY PASSES.

No, it's time to play Dorin Dickerson. Give us something for the love of god, give us something!

Honoring Earl 34
11-19-2010, 08:45 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PuZoLkvmBbc/SYpEBg793II/AAAAAAAACXw/XauVe1uVMvk/s320/Clifford+Franklin.jpg

Tailgate
11-19-2010, 08:50 PM
I agree. And I thought he learned how to catch the ball last year.

Texan_Bill
11-19-2010, 08:51 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_PuZoLkvmBbc/SYpEBg793II/AAAAAAAACXw/XauVe1uVMvk/s320/Clifford+Franklin.jpg

Remember the "stickem" scene.

Clifford Franklin: "Now you know this don't look natural Coach. now you know it don't... I look like I just jacked off an elephant".

BTW, those who are talking about Jacoby Jones not playing, go back and re-watch last week's game. Somewhere in the third (I think it was), you don't see Jones, but you do see DA.

SouthSideTexan
11-19-2010, 08:58 PM
I say we put him on defense. He sure can knock down a pass. He's his best defender. :sarcasm:

drs23
11-19-2010, 11:16 PM
Exactly, might put a little fire in the offense, never know till ya play them and Kubiak has a way of waiting too late to see what he has, doesn't he?

Yes.

I've watched since GK took over. To a point I appreciate an "even keel" kinda guy. But from day 1 he's taken too long to pull the trigger but he's squeezing it now. Torrey Williams brought up from the PS. I remember the last player buried there last season and see what he did after he got off of the sht list. If that were to happen with Williams, I'd be pissed. Not saying it will.

At the same time, he will make a move. Cush to Mike. When GK announced it in the presser I was thinking, "Damn, that's an aggressive move. He's letting Nolan play. Thanks for not being milquetoast and being able to make a decision." Then he's blasted for fkn up 2 positions. What's a mother to do? Not so sure I'm being a sympathizer but how do ya make chicken salad outta chickenshit? Yeah, he picked the players but he's not playing. He's not the one dropping balls and missing tackles. I know, back to *he picked the players*. Is he losing them? Bush?

I'd sure like to see some flashes of last year, on both sides of the ball.

Is that too much to ask? :foottap:

Wolf6151
11-20-2010, 02:49 AM
I think this is JJ's last year under contract and will be a FA next year. He's definetly not worth a big FA contract. I'm disappointed in JJ, I really thought he was maturing and getting better. He started off the year doing very well but has since regressed and all the dropped passes is really frustrating.

jshabang
11-20-2010, 03:09 AM
JACOBY IS BECOMING STEVE SLATON PART DEUX OR STEVE SLATON "LITE"........

HIS REGRESSION IS CATASROPHIC......HES NOT EVEN A SPECIAL TEAMS WEAPON ANY LONGER.......SO WHATS THE POINT ANYMORE:kitten:

since02
11-20-2010, 03:23 AM
i say we put him on defense. He sure can knock down a pass. He's his best defender. :sarcasm:

this.....