PDA

View Full Version : LOL, Jerry Jones forgot to renew the Cowboys domain name

Hookem Horns
11-09-2010, 09:21 PM
www.dallascowboys.com

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Cowboys-suffer-domain-name-failure-at-the-worst-?urn=nfl-283761

LOL ... that is cardinal sin number one for owning a website.

HJam72
11-09-2010, 09:28 PM
Wow, they've really disappeared this year. :)

houstonspartan
11-09-2010, 10:13 PM
Holy shit. Me and a buddy are starting our own small business on the side, and one of the very first things I did was secure the domain name, and, made sure that I recieved reminders when it was about to expire.

So, the largest sports brand in the world can't figure that out?

The f--k is going on in Dallas?

GuerillaBlack
11-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Holy shit. Me and a buddy are starting our own small business on the side, and one of the very first things I did was secure the domain name, and, made sure that I recieved reminders when it was about to expire.

So, the largest sports brand in the world can't figure that out?

The f--k is going on in Dallas?

The Cowboys are the largest sports brand in the world? Larger than the Rockets in China, the Yankees, and ManU? I didn't know that.

Titan "Tack" Fan
11-15-2010, 12:03 PM
I run the website for one of the biggest celebrities in entertainment, if I did this I'd be living in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER the next day.

Dutchrudder
11-15-2010, 02:11 PM
I run the website for one of the biggest celebrities in entertainment, if I did this I'd be living in a VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER the next day.

Vince Young is not a celebrity.

:strangle:

Second Honeymoon
11-16-2010, 01:45 PM

No doubt. Instant pink slip

awtysst
11-16-2010, 02:06 PM

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hlXlaiCHnw0/SgGZnbaxgiI/AAAAAAAAAxg/P3_HZtViBEU/s320/matt_foley.jpg

badboy
11-16-2010, 02:19 PM
I am sure for a commisurate fee, the owner of this MB web site would be willing to set something up for Mr. Jones right Kevin?