PDA

View Full Version : Pick up Al harris?

Grforces
11-08-2010, 07:18 PM
I heard on espn that the packers released Al Harris. I know he is injured, and might not be able to play for 3 weeks or so, but do we pick him up? If anything, how do we improve the D not for the rest of this year, but we cant just draft CB's, start them, and expect to do great.

Goatcheese
11-08-2010, 07:19 PM
Deja vu

LikeMike
11-08-2010, 08:13 PM
Maybe as a tutor for those young CBs. He was a beast before the injury, Im not sure if he can ever be a player again... but heck, why not. Give him a two year contract (at a reasonable price) - and let him spend a lot of time with those young CBs. If it doesn`t work out all you lost was some money...

ATXtexanfan
11-08-2010, 08:55 PM
anything, please anything

Wolf6151
11-08-2010, 09:48 PM
No, he's too old and too injured. That knee of his is completely tore up.

BrandonLwowski
11-08-2010, 09:55 PM
how many post are there gonna be on Al harris...we will never make a mid season move cause our coaches and staff dont have enough balls to take a chance. just give up on us improving our defense

JB
11-08-2010, 10:06 PM
how many post are there gonna be on Al harris...we will never make a mid season move cause our coaches and staff dont have enough balls to take a chance. just give up on us improving our defense

This is such a BS post. Just because they don't think it is a sound business decision, does not mean they are scared to make the move. And you have no idea what they have or have not attempted to do unless they come out and tell you.

:facepalm: Ignorance abounds...

Speedy
11-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Kenny Houston was honored on the field at halftime yesterday. I don't think I'd have a problem with slipping a jersey on him and sending him out there.