PDA

View Full Version : It is what it is

Norg
11-07-2010, 09:11 PM
We just Suck

anywayz does it feel like ever since we cut down on tailgating numbers the spirt is gone and prob less people are buying tickets thus this team starts to fall apart weather they know it or not

i feel that way :mariopalm:

Carr Bombed
11-07-2010, 09:28 PM
We just Suck

anywayz does it feel like ever since we cut down on tailgating numbers the spirt is gone and prob less people are buying tickets thus this team starts to fall apart weather they know it or not

i feel that way :mariopalm:

Our performance has absolutely nothing to do with the tailgating.

Koolaid Time
11-07-2010, 09:30 PM

But its getting to the point that you have to be drunk to "enjoy" watching the game.

Wolf
11-07-2010, 09:34 PM
But its getting to the point that you have to be drunk to "enjoy" watching the game.

I have already passed that... I won't waste a good buzz with angry feelings after the game

Norg
11-07-2010, 09:36 PM

i mean when there was that much people at the game i used to see lines of people at the ticket booth buying gameday tickets to gone in today i seen nothing at the ticket booths

take the dallas game for example

either way if u look at the stats im sure the tickets buyrates has deff had a drop off

Carr Bombed
11-07-2010, 09:42 PM
i mean when there was that much people at the game i used to see lines of people at the ticket booth buying gameday tickets to gone in today i seen nothing at the ticket booths

take the dallas game for example

either way if u look at the stats im sure the tickets buyrates has deff had a drop off

People have been getting in their seats sooner since they changed the tailgating rules.

The problem has nothing to do with the fans or tailgating. It's the players and coaches on the field.

gafftop
11-07-2010, 09:43 PM
We do SUCK. How the hell did we lose to the Cowboys. We need another off week. Oh wait a minute that wouldn't do any good we just let the guys off. Need to do some extra film work or something during off week. How about more preseason, no never mind we don't play our starters much during that time. This team never learns anything. Ever heard of the guy that worked 50 years but never learned anything. Every day is a new day. That is the Texans with this coaching staff.