PDA

View Full Version : What does NFL stand for National ********** Leauge, National Fairy Leauge or other

gafftop
11-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Just saw a play in the Eagles game where on a pass rush the rusher brushed the helmut of the QB with his hand while stripping the ball and they called blow to the head. New rule changes SUCK. Especially Foster call today and others. The NFL office is now beginning to think that they know everything. The are begginning to act like our fricking government. Pretty much anything they touch is screwed up. Look at NFL changes lately seems the same to me.
Keep the fricking politicos out of the game. Let's hope they realize this before they ruin the game. Just my opinion.

HJam72
11-07-2010, 08:34 PM
Too late.

toronto
11-08-2010, 12:11 AM
Just saw a play in the Eagles game where on a pass rush the rusher brushed the helmut of the QB with his hand while stripping the ball and they called blow to the head. New rule changes SUCK. Especially Foster call today and others. The NFL office is now beginning to think that they know everything. The are begginning to act like our fricking government. Pretty much anything they touch is screwed up. Look at NFL changes lately seems the same to me.
Keep the fricking politicos out of the game. Let's hope they realize this before they ruin the game. Just my opinion.

That call was complete horseshit, but I call that 'the Peyton' rule. 28 or so other QBs don't get that flag, and in this case, it almost caused the Colts to come all the way back, it was that big a call.

Dutchrudder
11-08-2010, 12:19 AM
I thought the Eagles guy facemaaked him as the ball comes out, but the blow to the head was not viscious at all.

powerfuldragon
11-08-2010, 12:32 AM
take ten breaths with the diaphragm before you post. it's for tv. keep that in mind.