PDA

View Full Version : This one is on the Defense

thunderkyss
11-07-2010, 04:11 PM
I know we have the worst defense in the league. I know we've looked bad all year.

But the offense has looked equally as bad & contributed to all of those losses.

I believe our offense did their job today. Our defense didn't, especially in the second half.

KJ got burned about half a dozen times, lucky Rivers only capatilized on two of them. Wilson is a joke. Putting Cushing in the middle takes him away from the line, & no one is stepping up to take his place at SAM.

Overall, the game was entertaining, offense played well, heavy dose of Foster early, but they shut him down in the second half.

Some of the calls went our way, some didn't. (I don't think that was an interception at the end) but that's the way it goes.

It gets tougher from here, but we're still alive & it looks like the offense is waking up.

DexmanC
11-07-2010, 04:12 PM
It's on Kubiak to get ALL phases to play TOGETHER.

That ain't happened all year.

tedr
11-07-2010, 04:19 PM

True. And I doubt it will happen the rest of the year.

thunderkyss
11-07-2010, 04:35 PM

I don't doubt that at all... never said any different.

thunderkyss
11-07-2010, 04:36 PM
I forgot those 2 times we went for it on 4th down... didn't look good. I understand with our defense, we probably weren't any worse off.

kiwitexansfan
11-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Isn't every one on our defense?

MojoX
11-07-2010, 04:44 PM
Years ago, I head a TV commentator discussing Tony Dungy's defensive philosophy. The guy said that Dungy believed every defense needed to be strong in the middle at each level. Dungy wanted incredible play out of at least one safety, his MLB, and a DT. When I watch the Texans D, I can't help but think about that comment from TV.