PDA

View Full Version : What if we could stay healthy?

Texanator
11-07-2010, 12:08 PM
Looks like another game with WAY too many key players out AGAIN! Geez! Man up guys! You get paid very well to play through the pain. Players now days are Sissies! :smiliepalm:

Dishman
11-07-2010, 12:53 PM
You can't be starting threads AND using that avatar! I feel like I need to sandblast my eyes, ears, nose and throat to be rid of the mental image.

Texanator
11-08-2010, 11:39 AM
The avatar stays until we win a divisional title or until we win our first post season game. I know, it hurts me too.

Hervoyel
11-08-2010, 11:51 AM
Looks like another game with WAY too many key players out AGAIN! Geez! Man up guys! You get paid very well to play through the pain. Players now days are Sissies! :smiliepalm:

Other teams lose scores of players to injuries and still line up and handle the Texans. We lose a player like DeMeco and we have to move Cushing over to take his place because apparently DeMeco's backup is incompetent. Then we still get mauled and our coaches use that as an excuse for why the team came up short.

I've seen too many other teams go on and win with backups in key positions to buy that argument anymore. If you lose a starter and he's not named "Manning" then you should be able to continue your season and be about as good as you would have been with said starter.

Unless you're the Texans. If that's the case then Conner Barwin in week one can go out and sink your season.

Blake
11-08-2010, 11:56 AM

See Colts week 7 and Bolts week 8. They had just as many key players out, and still beat us.