PDA

View Full Version : Next game. Chargers

TEXANJAK
11-03-2010, 06:44 AM
Could the rest of the season depend on this game? We have to forget about Monday night.We lose were 4-4, we win its 5-3.still no guarantees on playoffs without a winning record.

silvrhand
11-03-2010, 06:47 AM
Could the rest of the season depend on this game? We have to forget about Monday night.We lose were 4-4, we win its 5-3.still no guarantees on playoffs without a winning record.

Chargers come in starting to fire on all cylinders.. Ugh prepare for another rough home game folks..

Thorn
11-03-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm thinking it could very well take an 11-5 record to be a wild card this year. Maybe a 10-6 club makes it with a good division record. We can ill afford another loss right now. Four loses this early in the season gives us ZERO breathing room for division play plus the other games on our schedule.

hradhak
11-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Of the rest of the games this season, it is also against a team that, albeit less likely, could be a wild card contender. I think that makes it that much more important for us.
Also, the Chargers are a beatable team, despite their vaunted stats. We can beat them, we just need to start the game better.

TimeKiller
11-03-2010, 08:39 AM
4-4 = half a season of failure to me. .500 ball isn't what we heard declared this offseason/preseason. We heard playoffs...we heard superbowl.... This is a must win, as is every game, unless we want another season to end in moral victories.

Chargers are a hell of a talented team....that is 3-5. Totally beatable.

HuttoKarl
11-03-2010, 10:11 AM
This is by far the most important game in Houston Texans franchise history.

HOU-TEX
11-03-2010, 10:18 AM
The Chargers are going to make the "greatest show on turf" look minuscule when comparing yardage.

Texan_Bill
11-03-2010, 10:19 AM
Antonio Gates has achieved solidity!! :kitten:

SheTexan
11-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Kris Brown will kick a 56 yd WINNING FG in the last few seconds!:)

HuttoKarl
11-03-2010, 12:13 PM
Kris Brown will kick a 56 yd WINNING FG in the last few seconds!:)

Sheahhh! Right....and monkeys might fly out of your butt!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jU_aOAomTxs/S0LsNtexrNI/AAAAAAAAAMA/iz98FSQXYug/s400/Waynes-World_l.jpg

Corrosion
11-03-2010, 01:16 PM
The Chargers strengths on offense and the Texans weakness on defense .... :thinking: Ugh , Rivers probably throws for 600 yards. :rake:

They lose this one I may break out with the pink err green soap. :cutthroat:

Texas T
11-03-2010, 01:19 PM
The Chargers strengths on offense and the Texans weakness on defense .... :thinking: Ugh , Rivers probably throws for 600 yards. :rake:

They lose this one I may break out with the pink err green soap. :cutthroat:

I'm sure he will but...they've been having problems getting points on the board.
Sound familiar??
I'm just waiting to see which Texans show up-if they have no heart this game I'm betting they have all decided that the season is over.

Norg
11-03-2010, 01:26 PM
i was thinking about this last night

It might take 11 wins to get a WC spot

We have to take care of the Ravens and Jets since they could be WC teams and want the pats and steelers 2 win there divison

Same with the chargers since they could be WC team has well but more then likey the will lose the divison and run out of time to catch up with the rest