PDA

View Full Version : The Following Players Have Been Cut (Not Really)

TimeKiller
11-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Duane Brown
Wade Smith
Chris Myers
Antoine Caldwell
Eric Winston
Owen Daniels
Joel Dressen
"Mike" Walter
Jacoby Jones

Mario Williams
Amobi Okoye
Shaun Cody
Zac Diles
Brian Cushing
Kareem Jackson
Glover Quin
Bernard Pollard
and last being totally least
Eugene Wilson

Kubiak
Dennison
Bush

All cut. It's over. These are players and coaches that lose big games.

beerlover
11-02-2010, 01:23 PM
wow :bubbles: can't wait for Kubiak press conference along with 31 other NFL teams

Old School
11-02-2010, 01:38 PM
wow :bubbles: can't wait for Kubiak press conference along with 31 other NFL teams

Here, let me give you a preview. :fortune:

"We didn't get our kids prepared."
"We were not as focused as we should have been."
"The kids worked really hard and had good practices this week."

And always a classic.....
"It's on me"

gtexan02
11-02-2010, 01:39 PM
I dont get it

Old School
11-02-2010, 01:41 PM
I dont get it
I think he is saying everyone on the team is a loser and needs to be cut.

ThaShark316
11-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Can we cut Houston as a fan base as well?

gtexan02
11-02-2010, 01:43 PM
I think he is saying everyone on the team is a loser and needs to be cut.

Some of those guys had decent games last night though. I thought the defense did ok as a group, considering we were playing Manning in Indy

TheMatrix31
11-02-2010, 01:51 PM
What a stupid ass thread. Here I am, logging in and seeing this thread, and expecting something of substance. Worthless. Utterly worthless.

GP
11-02-2010, 01:52 PM
I'm going to theorize why this thread got started.

1. There's a lot of "venting and griping" threads being created by us.

2. One person decided he would vent by saying that a list of certain players and coaches should be cut.

3. He doesn't want to place it into an existing thread, because he wants people to reply to his comments instead of his comments getting passed over by other comments, so he starts a thread of his own.

4. And, to make sure he gets people to post in it...he thinks up a clever title for the thread so that people click on it.

Zac Diles should be cut for sure. He falls down so much, it looks like someone is throwing down a pile of marbles at his feet. Seriously, the guy is awful.

I would borderline consider cutting Antonio Smith, because he is good for at least 2 or 3 offsides penalties and a personal foul each game. Enough of the antics. Just play smarter, please. Pollard is approaching that same level of ineptitude as well. We get it, Bernard. Now go DO something. At least Amobi and Mario are not being boneheads on a weekly basis.

Paging Mr. Cushing. Paging Mr. Cushing. Hello? Are you there? Do you care? Will you please show us the rage you did last year, or was that what we all secretly fear it was: An artifically-induced cyclone of passionate play on the field? Because you're invisible out there. A ghost of your former self.

There, I validated Timekiller's thread by making related comments,

I hate message boards. :rake:

Norg
11-02-2010, 02:05 PM
THere will be some off season cuts dont worry about that

we got a system around here on how we run things

Joe Texan
11-02-2010, 02:15 PM
I am usually on the coaches side but after that display of ineptness last night the coaches are on thier own. I am not one think that fireing a coach midseason is the right thing to do but I would have Gary on a short short leash. If we were scripted then why werent we scripted with the game one script.

drewmar74
11-02-2010, 02:48 PM
I am usually on the coaches side but after that display of ineptness last night the coaches are on thier own. I am not one think that fireing a coach midseason is the right thing to do but I would have Gary on a short short leash. If we were scripted then why werent we scripted with the game one script.

Damn, Joe. I didn't expect to read that from you....

I agree 100%.

GP
11-02-2010, 02:55 PM

Oh, I see. So the hundreds, if not thousands, of your posts where you roast people are now suddenly washed away with this recent admission of DOUBT by the great JoeTexan. By the guy who supposedly shows us how to be a true fan and lectured us on how we better not get stupid with the Fire Kubiak! stuff?

This ain't the River Jordan, Joe. Go find somewhere else to warsh yorself of yore sins. You lamabasted people DAILY around here, insulting them and mocking them, and here you are...sheepishly joining the party?

No. You stick to your guns, Joe. This train is full. What's sad, Joe, is that you're not going to find anybody here who will DAILY mock you and insult you over your blind allegiance to Kubiak. You're gonna' get a pie in the face today and maybe tomorrow, but the rest of us won't beat you over the head and do drive-by flame posts on you like you did to us. Chew on that for awhile.

imatexan
11-02-2010, 02:56 PM
:facepalm:

mussop
11-02-2010, 03:23 PM

Guess this means you're not a real fan anymore huh Joe?

DexmanC
11-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Oh, I see. So the hundreds, if not thousands, of your posts where you roast people are now suddenly washed away with this recent admission of DOUBT by the great JoeTexan. By the guy who supposedly shows us how to be a true fan and lectured us on how we better not get stupid with the Fire Kubiak! stuff?

This ain't the River Jordan, Joe. Go find somewhere else to warsh yorself of yore sins. You lamabasted people DAILY around here, insulting them and mocking them, and here you are...sheepishly joining the party?

No. You stick to your guns, Joe. This train is full. What's sad, Joe, is that you're not going to find anybody here who will DAILY mock you and insult you over your blind allegiance to Kubiak. You're gonna' get a pie in the face today and maybe tomorrow, but the rest of us won't beat you over the head and do drive-by flame posts on you like you did to us. Chew on that for awhile.

You mean THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSf8own4b9M) lecture?

playa465
11-02-2010, 06:36 PM
You mean THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSf8own4b9M) lecture?

O M G!!!!...who da, what da, ahh fugg it