PDA

View Full Version : Just as an FYI ...

Hookem Horns
11-01-2010, 11:54 PM
The site going down tonight was Kubiak's fault. That's all.

GuerillaBlack
11-01-2010, 11:56 PM
I hate Kubiak.

Norg
11-01-2010, 11:56 PM
:kubepalm:

DX-TEX
11-01-2010, 11:57 PM
Its all on him.

Big Lou
11-01-2010, 11:59 PM
Was Chris Brown anywhere near a keyboard?????

drewmar74
11-02-2010, 12:02 AM

That sunuvabitch!

Hookem Horns
11-02-2010, 12:08 AM
In all seriousness, the site going down tonight had nothing to do with past server issues or traffic. It was a human error issue (kinda like tonight's game). I was having my server guys move a copy of Texans Talk to another server for backup and testing purposes. They accidently deleted the real database in the process. I thought they did it last night and wasn't aware they were still working on it today. Since they were just making a copy that normally doesn't affect the original however things happen. I apologize for the horrible timing of this incident.

drewmar74
11-02-2010, 12:11 AM
In all seriousness, the site going down tonight had nothing to do with past server issues or traffic. It was a human error issue (kinda like tonight's game). I was having my server guys move a copy of Texans Talk to another server for backup and testing purposes. They accidently deleted the real database in the process. I thought they did it last night and wasn't aware they were still working on it today. Since they were just making a copy that normally doesn't affect the original however things happen. I apologize for the horrible timing of this incident.

No worries! Thanks for all you do.....

And I'm still going to blame it on Pubiak.

ChampionTexan
11-02-2010, 12:17 AM

Actually, I think it's kind of the other way around. The Team tried to pull up the site, and in a show of unity and support decided if Texanstalk.com wasn't going to run, then neither were they!

brakos82
11-02-2010, 02:17 AM
Actually, I think it's kind of the other way around. The Team tried to pull up the site, and in a show of unity and support decided if Texanstalk.com wasn't going to run, then neither were they!

Yeah, and since I can't find the drunk thread, kiss my ass!

badboy
11-02-2010, 09:31 AM
In all seriousness, the site going down tonight had nothing to do with past server issues or traffic. It was a human error issue (kinda like tonight's game). I was having my server guys move a copy of Texans Talk to another server for backup and testing purposes. They accidently deleted the real database in the process. I thought they did it last night and wasn't aware they were still working on it today. Since they were just making a copy that normally doesn't affect the original however things happen. I apologize for the horrible timing of this incident.We have decided to give you a five year extension.

Hardcore Texan
11-02-2010, 09:36 AM

It's on him.

Texan_Bill
11-02-2010, 09:40 AM

Please fire Kubiak as an admin/Maintenance guy!!! :kingkong:

eriadoc
11-02-2010, 09:47 AM

Did I just hear finger tapping on the podium? *snicker*

brakos82
11-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Hey, John McClain, Houston Chronicle.... I gained 10 pounds this week, think you can get me another chair?