Hookem Horns
11-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Let's see if this works.

TheMatrix31
Our defense doesnt work.

GuerillaBlack
Same old, same old Texans defense on that last entire Indy drive. They better step it te hell up.

Mr. Texan
11-01-2010, 08:04 PM
Our defense doesnt work.

hahahaha truth

:kubepalm:

TheIronDuke
To recap: Jacoby still can't catch, Turk still can't punt, and our defense still sucks.

STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Pollard has been hot garbage this year.

beerlover
Duane Brown's play has been dissapointing, Cushing looks lost & the secondary is exposed.

jshabang
11-01-2010, 08:05 PM
offense and defense didnt show up yet...2 3 and outs in horrible.......defense lost as usual

HTown2ATX
lol @ texans D :kubepalm:

everyone that defends our D...what say you?

how we let some no name ****** repeatedly beat us down the field?

tammie? tammy? whatever the hell his name is....

c'mon Texans!!!!!
:fans:

Errant Hothy
Put Butler back at LT and somebody teach Pollard how to not get abused by a spare TE.

The Cush
I don't even know why I feel surprised or upset anymore when our defense gives up a touchdown. My brain just won't let go of that small bit inside of me that thinks they can turn it around and be at least decent

Austrian
And Brown gets abused by Freeney.

Blake
I have made thread!!!!!

texansdrummer
Mojoman and wagonhead agreed on something in an earlier thread. Since then, this forum has been wonky.

dream_team
pollard needs to be mad at himself

dtran04
11-01-2010, 08:06 PM
Linebackers and safeties getting abused as usual....

Hookem Horns
Why are the Texans throwing the ball when Indy was clearly not stopping the run??

BigBull17
Run the ball until they stop you. They haven't yet. 5 yards a carry, yet you have to get cute and throw it. Pound the ****ing rock.

Nawzer
11-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Texans looked dazed and confused. Let's hope the O can get some points now. Defense sucks as usual.

Buffi2
11-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Happy TT is back - not happy with game play thus far. Hopefully, it is our usual slow start and we will get warmed up eventually. I don't have much hope for our D

Lucky
11-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Just freakin' run the ball at Freeney until he quits. He won't defend the run, but Kubiak is convinced play action will work before the run is established.

Buffi2
Run the ball until they stop you. They haven't yet. 5 yards a carry, yet you have to get cute and throw it. Pound the ****ing rock.

Good plan - should someone tweet Kubiak?

Blake
lol @ texans D :kubepalm:

everyone that defends our D...what say you?

how we let some no name ****** repeatedly beat us down the field?

Not me for sure. Anyone got an extra PSP or DS? Cause Frank Bush might need something to kill time while standing in line for his unemployment check.

BullNation4Life
Lol what was that players meeting about? Oh and Polard just got beat again

TheMatrix31
Run like hell.

JB
11-01-2010, 10:50 PM
Finally working again?

Norg
11-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Man once we figure out how to play 4 qts of good football we will be good

Indy didnt turn the ball over once !!!!!!!!

Losing sucks but it is what it is lets get rdy for san deigo

:redtowel:

panamamyers
11-01-2010, 10:51 PM
I am about done with defending Mario.
He is good in run defense, but he brings absolutely nothing to the pass rush.

I don't care what the numbers say, he doesn't disrupt anything in the opposing team's passing game. Mark Anderson, a free agent off the streets, is twice as good at rushing the passer.

beerlover
11-01-2010, 10:52 PM
yeah just in time to vent Texans 30-17 loss :rake:

fiasco west
11-01-2010, 10:53 PM
This is where I doubt Kubiak...Can he make a solid gameplan BEFORE the game and have the team ready for the START OF THE GAME?

I'm pretty sure the entire league knows the Colts have major problems defending the run...woulda been nice to test that theory right outta the gates.

Not going to get too angry, just disappointing. Hope AJ is okay.

Norg
11-01-2010, 10:53 PM
THe ball hitting JJ was priceless

Now i no know why Berry calls him a Knuckle head

Offseason cuts

-Jocbey Jones
-Eric winston
-heck most of the oline

who else

Norg
11-01-2010, 10:55 PM
I am about done with defending Mario.
He is good in run defense, but he brings absolutely nothing to the pass rush.

I don't care what the numbers say, he doesn't disrupt anything in the opposing team's passing game. Mark Anderson, a free agent off the streets, is twice as good at rushing the passer.

Manning is a different beast i can finally see it hes on the track to be one of the Best QB OF ALL TIME !!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing mario can really do i thought he played hard but he needs alot more help

BullNation4Life
11-01-2010, 10:55 PM

KNow i no why Berry calls him a Knuckle head

Offseason cuts

-Jocbey Jones
-Eric winston
-heck most of the oline

who else

can we cut the coaches?

Showtime100
11-01-2010, 10:57 PM

Offseason cuts

-Jocbey Jones
-Eric winston
-heck most of the oline

who else

Kubiak and staff. Let 'er rip on me, I don't care. It's been clear for almost as long as he's been here.

junior
11-01-2010, 11:02 PM
This video pretty much sums up our team and coaches in a hurry up situation, no sense of urgency what so ever.

Lollygaggers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLMl0CLIDLg

Chance_C
11-01-2010, 11:03 PM
2 things...How can we get away from the obvious game plan of running the ball to beat the Colts before we even have to, and why no sense of urgency to begin the fourth? Letting so much time run off before running a play was pissing me off! How about a little hurry up offense? Really can't understand the coaching in this game. Everyone can say what they want about the defense, but piss poor coaching (game plan, and clock management) heavily contributed to this loss!

False Start
11-01-2010, 11:06 PM
At first I was like...... http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9181/doggaheek40.png.... but then I was like..... http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9181/doggaheek40.png

Sway
11-01-2010, 11:11 PM
Duane Brown's play has been dissapointing, Cushing looks lost & the secondary is exposed.

No adjustments, again, no adjustments, and over and over all night long, no adjustments. We played like the cowgirls in that regard. How embarrassing. Seriously? The tacks are leading our division? We better *******ing win our games with them if we have any real playoff intent. ... But, again, I'm also assuming that Kubiak actually WANTS this team in playoffs.

(And I'm also already thinking of how much more $$ we'd have to spend to keep AJ here another year..... he's said outright that he wants to win a super bowl, so if this is the kind of ball he can expect for the rest of his career, I honestly couldn't blame him for leaving. Today Schaub looked physically sick to me; super pale and disheartened.... no excuse regardless.

wow I could rant for so long.

nytexan
11-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Schaub's pick 6 just killed them. In fact he was awful today, did you see the difference between Manning getting pressure and staying calm and finding the open man and Schaub panicking before the rush even got to him and creating the pressure himself. Duane Brown has had better games also.

What killed the defense more than anything was p!ss poor tackling. Just awful. 3 different drives were kept alive by not being able to take the ball carrier down.

Norg
11-01-2010, 11:21 PM
Ill wait to see how this season pans out before we hit the reset button

We split with the colts cool we are still in this IMO

we still play the titans twice and the jags twice in terms of divison games lets not jump off the ship yet

Big Lou
11-01-2010, 11:23 PM
You know I can take the Texan playing like sh*t, I'm used to it by know, but damn would they just shut the announcers the F up.

Chucky needs to work up the courage to ask Peyton on a date for goodness sake. And what's with the badge and the little hat, he looked like a douche from the Village People. Go to the Y and F-ing stay there you little scary doll looking ass wad. I got your Sheriff right here you dip sh*t!!!!!

I know that a lot of people on this board like him, but come on man announce the game, thats your job not to profess your love for Manning. Jeez we know Manning is good, but there are 21 other guys out there. He's like a stalker.

All I heard all game was Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, screen play, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, False Start, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Punt, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Field Goal Unit, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Run Play by Hart, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning.

I think he said Manning like 27 times when the Texans had the ball on one drive!!! And hell it was a three and out.

Kimmy
11-01-2010, 11:23 PM

Offseason cuts

-Jocbey Jones
-Eric winston
-heck most of the oline

who else

Let oh Eboy go work at 610. He is whiffing as bad as Dunte did!

MannyFresh
11-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Here we go again, bout time for that lose one this weekend/win the next, total recipe for another 8-8 or a "yay 9-7!" record.

Showtime100
11-01-2010, 11:31 PM
Manning looks over the D, calls an audible, in response the D just stands there like they're waiting in line at The DPS. Today I saw we will miss DeMeco.

Anybody know when Cushing and Brown are coming back? I thought the time was just four games. :choke:

fiasco west
11-01-2010, 11:32 PM
You know I can take the Texan playing like sh*t, I'm used to it by know, but damn would they just shut the announcers the F up.

Chucky needs to work up the courage to ask Peyton on a date for goodness sake. And what's with the badge and the little hat, he looked like a douche from the Village People. Go to the Y and F-ing stay there you little scary doll looking ass wad. I got your Sheriff right here you dip sh*t!!!!!

I know that a lot of people on this board like him, but come on man announce the game, thats your job not to profess your love for Manning. Jeez we know Manning is good, but there are 21 other guys out there. He's like a stalker.

All I heard all game was Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, screen play, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, False Start, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Punt, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Field Goal Unit, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Run Play by Hart, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning, Manning.

I think he said Manning like 27 times when the Texans had the ball on one drive!!! And hell it was a three and out.

Was horrible. I hate how Young and those guys act like Schaub folded under the pressure of a MNF game.

I guess they didn't see Brown get demolished again and again and again and again.

Big Lou
11-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Manning looks over the D, calls an audible, in response the D just stands there like they're waiting in line at The DPS. Today I saw we will miss DeMeco.

Anybody know when Cushing and Brown are coming back? I thought the time was just four games. :choke:

Anyone know when Seth Payne and Aaron Glenn are coming back?????????

Norg
11-01-2010, 11:35 PM
IT WAS THE MANNING SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! of course Chucky Loves the sheriff

Thorn
11-01-2010, 11:53 PM
I missed the whole game, I'm still at work. Looks like I didn't miss much though.

SheTexan
11-01-2010, 11:53 PM
IT WAS THE MANNING SHOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! of course Chucky Loves the sheriff

I was about ready to shoot my TV, and the damn sheriff!!:cowboy1: Decided to mute it instead. I wonder if they all went to bed with PM tonight! Truthfully, that is why I like LIVE football, and will pay through the butt to see it. I simply cannot tolerate most game announcers. It all started with Madden! I HATED that dude!!

Showtime100
11-01-2010, 11:54 PM
I missed the whole game, I'm still at work. Looks like I didn't miss much though.

You missed the game? Well, put it this way. Five hours ago I was younger than you, sonny. :tiphat:

AnthonyE
11-02-2010, 12:01 AM
Was horrible. I hate how Young and those guys act like Schaub folded under the pressure of a MNF game.

I guess they didn't see Brown get demolished again and again and again and again.

I hated how Young kept saying that Schaub won't take the next step until he has a fourth quarter comeback and takes over the game during the pregame show. Obviously he didn't see the Washington or the Chiefs game.

Showtime100
11-02-2010, 12:07 AM
I hated how Young kept saying that Schaub won't take the next step until he has a fourth quarter comeback and takes over the game during the pregame show. Obviously he didn't see the Washington or the Chiefs game.

Agree. He was getting on my nerves for that and the rest of the lecture he was giving Schaub.

Seems that HOF ring can go to one's head. Guess I can't blame him, but daayum.

Hagar
11-02-2010, 12:09 AM

Consider yourself lucky. I wish I had to work, at least it be productive.

While I've always complained about our guards & center, I thought our tackles could at least hold thier own. Granted the tackles weren't great, but damn, they stunk up the place.

Finally, Chucky really hazed us tonight; not that we didn't deserve it.

Folding under pressure is one thing, but nobody could do any better when they dropping back, turning around and then getting planted by Freeney.

GuerillaBlack
11-02-2010, 12:09 AM

In the pre-game show? He said those two games are great starts at becoming an Elite QB.

devo-x
11-05-2010, 05:00 PM
This was the only game I missed this season (thankfully)- It's time for the Texans to dominate against the Chargers this weekend :cool: