PDA

View Full Version : It hurts more every week

Yankee_In_TX
10-31-2010, 11:24 PM
Am I the only one who gets angrier every week that the Cowgirls can't win yet they out-coached us with textbook precision?

Always gives me concern for playoffs. But time will tell.

TexansFanatic
10-31-2010, 11:28 PM
I texted a Cowboy fan friend of mine earlier tonight:

What an embarrassment for the Texans that the Cowboys sole win this season was in Houston.

Texan_Bill
10-31-2010, 11:29 PM
Am I the only one who gets angrier every week that the Cowgirls can't win yet they out-coached us with textbook precision?

No bro, it's just one of those things called the NFL.... Shite happens!!!! At least our loss to those 'Gurls was an out of conference loss. Who cares that the Jags beat their ass??

JB
10-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Also, when we played them, the 'gurls still figured they would be a force this season. But they quit halfway through the Giants game, and it was evident today. Phillips may not be a good HC, but he is an excellent defensive mind. And that defense today played like they didn't want to be there.

Joe Texan
10-31-2010, 11:33 PM

on any sunday yankey, nfl

Pantherstang84
10-31-2010, 11:41 PM

To answer your question, no. It just sticks in my craw that the Texans laid a big stinky on the field at home then the players just kind of shrugged it off. No heart!

Stemp
10-31-2010, 11:43 PM
Cowgirls wanted that game more than our guys and it showed on the field. Too bad we played them early as we'd probably cream them now.

gg no re
10-31-2010, 11:52 PM
we had delusions of grandeur during that game

and the cowboys had a fist with a unity ring on it cocked back and ready to punch

thegr8fan
10-31-2010, 11:57 PM
yes, I would trade the Cowboys record to 5-1 as long as we beat them. Course that means that they beat the jags and tacks, both AFC South teams.:)

houstonspartan
10-31-2010, 11:58 PM
You have to take the "Any Given Sunday" approach here.

Yeah, it's somewhat embarrassing, but, Dallas was ready to play that game, and we were not.

I still think we were, and are, the better team, but, on THAT SUNDAY, they brought the game, and we did not.

The Pencil Neck
11-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Looks like it really was their Super Bowl.

As long as they continue to suck and we win and get to the playoffs, I don't care.

Actually, I don't even care if they continue to suck. I just want us to continue to win and get to the playoffs. The Cowboys can go 1-15 or 10-6, I don't care.

SheTexan
11-01-2010, 01:06 AM
To answer your question, no. It just sticks in my craw that the Texans laid a big stinky on the field at home then the players just kind of shrugged it off. No heart!

^^^^^ This!! I'm still ticked off that our boys had such a bad attitude about that game! That "it's just another game" crap still burns me to the bone!!! BUT, I'm perfectly honest with my Cowboy friends, and it shuts them up pretty quick. I tell them the truth!! "Ya'll kicked our butt fair and square!!"

machineo
11-01-2010, 01:13 AM
It hurts that the more they lose, the more we hear about it (and how they still have a chance) on all the pre and post games.

TexansFanatic
11-01-2010, 01:16 AM
It hurts that the more they lose, the more we hear about it (and how they still have a chance) on all the pre and post games.

Not sure who's saying they still have a chance. Whoever says that immediately loses all credibility.

SrslySirius
11-01-2010, 01:42 AM
Not sure who's saying they still have a chance. Whoever says that immediately loses all credibility.

What a bunch of malarky. I, for one, am excited to see what John Kitna can do!

http://imgur.com/QTR8g.jpg

TexanBacker93
11-01-2010, 06:03 AM
Any given Sunday. If you play that game 10 times it comes out differently each time and the Texans are going to be on top more often than not. It was also just a bad scheduling point for us. The Cowboys hadn't given up yet, nor lost their QB, so they came out with some fire. They'll be going through the motions the rest of this year so anyone else playing them should get an easy W. I would hate to be one of those teams, though.

DexmanC
11-01-2010, 06:16 AM
Any given Sunday. If you play that game 10 times it comes out differently each time and the Texans are going to be on top more often than not. It was also just a bad scheduling point for us. The Cowboys hadn't given up yet, nor lost their QB, so they came out with some fire. They'll be going through the motions the rest of this year so anyone else playing them should get an easy W. I would hate to be one of those teams, though.

Tanking an entire season on purpose landed the Spurs Tim Duncan the following
season, so it may not be all that bad.

Seņor Stan
11-01-2010, 08:24 AM
It is actually hurting less for me...Cowboyfan is quiet. Real quiet.

Hookem Horns
11-01-2010, 08:45 AM

It's called hibernation.

spurstexanstros
11-01-2010, 09:30 AM

It is so amazing....cant find a one of em here, and if you know sa you cant go into any store, mall, funeral or wedding with out seeing a Cowboys star or hearing them whoot on the radio..but now. nada.

I have pointed out that the Cowboy fans behavior at Reliant..may have pissed someone off....maybe God doesnt watch through the hole in the roof after all.

As for me Im not running smack at all down here..just watching and enjoying the Emporer and his followers realize they are naked.

Thorn
11-01-2010, 09:58 AM
The Cowturds are done for the season, and they'll not be playing in their home stadium in the Super Bowl. I'm putting them out of my mind the best I can, and concentrating on hating Dolts, Tacks, and Kittens.

But even though they beat us, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know they are crashing and burning and pissing Jerry off and will lose a head coach soon. :)

GuerillaBlack
11-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Tanking an entire season on purpose landed the Spurs Tim Duncan the following
season, so it may not be all that bad.

And the Rockets got Hakeem. Appears Jerry Jones wants Mark Ingram.

TEXANRED
11-01-2010, 03:38 PM
Personally I could care less. That game has been played and over, and it was an NFC team not an AFC team we lost too so that is a bright spot.

That loss doesnt hurt anymore than the Giants loss.