PDA

View Full Version : Vote for the Pro Bowl

Wolf
10-25-2010, 05:50 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/fan-zone/pro-bowl-ballot.html

Goatcheese
10-25-2010, 06:02 PM
I can only justify a vote for AJ, Mario and Foster at this point. Schaub has been good but inconsistent.

Kaiser Toro
10-25-2010, 06:04 PM
Vonta Leach gets my vote.

VTexan
10-25-2010, 06:05 PM
I can only justify a vote for AJ, Mario and Foster at this point. Schaub has been good but inconsistent.

Really? Mario this year?

False Start
10-25-2010, 06:13 PM
I've voted 7 times today. Of course I voted all Texans. :texflag:

Texas T
10-25-2010, 06:50 PM
Damn, I should be allowed to vote for Leach three times on a single ballot.
If he finds out that you can't do that he may run someone over...

dtran04
10-25-2010, 07:31 PM
Mario "should" get to the pro bowl every single year from now on mainly due to the lack of good DEs in the AFC. Most pass rushers in the AFC are OLBs. Mario's competition is essentially Mathis/Freeney and whoever the Titans run with, which is currently Babin/Ball.

Dan B.
10-25-2010, 10:08 PM
Vonta Leach gets my vote.

This. He has been unbelievable this year.

Big Lou
10-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Brian Cushing all the way baby!!!!

wagonhed
10-25-2010, 10:52 PM
Really? Mario this year?

He's on pace for what, 14 sacks? Not to mention a bunch of TFLs. So yeah, this year.

Goatcheese
10-26-2010, 04:19 AM
Yeah I forgot about Leach. Voted for him too.

Really? Mario this year?

The current AFC sack leader for DEs has 6 in 7 games and Mario has 5 in 6 games so why not?

I voted for Babin, Mathis and Williams, in that order. I know some people may be like "BABIN?!?" but every time I watch a Tacks game he is everywhere. Sacks, pressures, pursuit, good tackling... just everywhere.

Dwade
10-26-2010, 06:20 AM
I voted for Kareem Jackson...:spit:

Maddict5
10-26-2010, 07:14 AM
I voted for Kareem Jackson...:spit:

so are the fans of every team in the nfc.......j/k

IDEXAN
10-26-2010, 07:21 AM
The current AFC sack leader for DEs has 6 in 7 games and Mario has 5 in 6 games so why not?

I voted for Babin, Mathis and Williams, in that order. I know some people may be like "BABIN?!?" but every time I watch a Tacks game he is everywhere. Sacks, pressures, pursuit, good tackling... just everywhere.

Babin has been relentless, and he's very entertaing to watch. Actually he's sorta like Freeney in some respects. He just needed the right system to demonstrate his full potential and I also think he's worthy of a PB vote.

VTexan
10-26-2010, 01:55 PM

Mario has been MIA for most of the season thus far. He was very good in the first two games and pulls a typical Mario and decides to go on vacation. It's been a couple games since he's gotten a sack or two so I expect at least 3 sacks against Indy this week so he could back to Cabo for the next three weeks.

devo-x
10-26-2010, 02:20 PM
Neil Rackers as AFC Kicker?

HuttoKarl
10-26-2010, 03:15 PM
I vote for the AFC players I feel are the best (with special consideration for some Texans...DeMeco...sorry bud...it hurt to not pick you this year...get well).

Then I vote for the crappiest NFC players I can find.

El Tejano
10-26-2010, 03:47 PM

I was so mad at Casserly for that pick. Even more mad to find out, the team we traded with ended up getting him in the long run. Still got to give Casserly some credit even if it didn't work out for us. Can't blame him that Vic Fangio sucked.

gary
10-26-2010, 03:57 PM
2010 stat line for Mario thus far.
http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/players/2768/Mario_Williams

ObsiWan
10-26-2010, 05:54 PM

Listen, this is an electronic ballot box stuffing contest way more than an assessment of anyone's performance. It's been that way for years.
If our guys don't go, we failed them.

But you go ahead and have a conscience. I doubt the East Coast fans (or Steeler fans or Bears fans or Packer fans...) will hesitate a milli-second about voting for the guys from their teams. Multiple times no less.

If the guy's team says "Texans" - they get my vote. Andre Davis is named as our special teams rep. Hasn't he been on IR since Sept.?? I voted for him anyway. Serves the NFL right for not paying attention.
LOL

In fact, the next ten times I vote, I'll ONLY vote for the Texans.
:texflag:

JB
10-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Listen, this is an electronic ballot box stuffing contest way more than an assessment of anyone's performance. It's been that way for years.
If our guys don't go, we failed them.

But you go ahead and have a conscience. I doubt the East Coast fans (or Steeler fans or Bears fans or Packer fans...) will hesitate a milli-second about voting for the guys from their teams. Multiple times no less.

If the guy's team says "Texans" - they get my vote. Andre Davis is named as our special teams rep. Hasn't he been on IR since Sept.?? I voted for him anyway. Serves the NFL right for not paying attention.
LOL

In fact, the next ten times I vote, I'll ONLY vote for the Texans.:texflag:

Why in the world would a Texans fan ever vote for anyone not on our team? I don't even vote for any NFC player.... :fans:

texansdrummer
10-26-2010, 11:47 PM
Based on any number of posts on this forum it seems this would be (unfortunately) one of the most futile places to solicit PB votes for any Texans players.
:slapfight:

C'mon now....we're 4-2, 3-0 in the AFC......we clearly SUCK! Don't you dare forget it and actually vote for a Texan into the PB!
:sarcasm:

HOU-TEX
10-27-2010, 09:15 AM
I voted for Andre Davis

The Pro Bowl's a joke nowadays

Texan_Bill
10-27-2010, 09:25 AM
I voted for Andre Davis

The Pro Bowl's a joke nowadays

LMFAO!! I was just about to post that I had voted for Andre Davis! What kind of homer are you when you vote for a guy that hasn't sniffed the field this year?? :lol: