PDA

View Full Version : Matt named OPW

drs23
10-20-2010, 03:39 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-3/Schaub-named-AFC-Offensive-Player-of-the-Week/0e1be294-ad80-4d2e-bd82-cf5d4f6e9206

Congrats to Matt for a fine game and a hell of a comeback!

Thorn
10-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Congrats to Matt on this.

We have one of the leagues better QBs, which is always a good thing. :)

False Start
10-20-2010, 04:05 PM
:cool:

Well deserved.

Seņor Stan
10-21-2010, 07:22 AM
6 games, 3 different players named offensive player of the week. Pretty darn salty.

Malloy
10-21-2010, 07:37 AM
Where's our DPW...

sorry, could not help myself ;)

hradhak
10-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Does OPW go into the playoff tiebreaker? If so I think we got a lock :kingkong:

Congrats to Schaub, he's had two lights out games this year. Let's see if we can get Foster another OPW next week in Indy.

Pollardized
10-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Where's our DPW...

Just announced: "Texans cornerback Kareem Jackson was named last week's Defensive Player of the Week - As Voted on By Opposing Offenses"

Blake
10-21-2010, 10:28 AM
Groovy. Matt can ball with the best of him. Weve got to do a better job of protecting him this year. I do not want to see him limping around again.

Mean Machine
10-21-2010, 11:41 AM
3 out of our 4 wins we have had the AFC offensive player of the week.
That is AWESOME!

let's get win #5 and OPW vs the colts on MNF!

JGarza #70
10-21-2010, 11:44 AM
Way to go Shaub... keep it up!!

Ranger Tom
10-21-2010, 12:28 PM
Where's our DPW...

I don't know, but I'm sure they play on offense.

santo
10-21-2010, 12:32 PM
Where's our DPW...

Neil Rackers

Thorn
10-21-2010, 01:35 PM
Just announced: "Texans cornerback Kareem Jackson was named last week's Defensive Player of the Week - As Voted on By Opposing Offenses"

:lol:

IDEXAN
10-21-2010, 01:49 PM
Lay off my man KJ, he's trying the best he can. Even Deion Sanders would get his azz burned a few times if he had to cover with the kind of non-existant pass-rush KJs getting up front. BTW he played a pretty good game out there Sunday vs the Chiefs: that PI call was total BS.
And congrats to Schaub, that was a magnificent effort and performance he gave us, one of his best games yet.

drs23
10-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Lay off my man KJ, he's trying the best he can. Even Deion Sanders would get his azz burned a few times if he had to cover with the kind of non-existant pass-rush KJs getting up front. BTW he played a pretty good game out there Sunday vs the Chiefs: that PI call was total BS.And congrats to Schaub, that was a magnificent effort and performance he gave us, one of his best games yet.

That it was. I watched the game again last night and that was a definate bullshit call. KJ made a great play. He defended that pass cleanly. Whistle to whistle poorly called game. Hope we don't have to see that crew often.

GuerillaBlack
10-21-2010, 02:16 PM
Lay off my man KJ, he's trying the best he can. Even Deion Sanders would get his azz burned a few times if he had to cover with the kind of non-existant pass-rush KJs getting up front. BTW he played a pretty good game out there Sunday vs the Chiefs: that PI call was total BS.
And congrats to Schaub, that was a magnificent effort and performance he gave us, one of his best games yet.

I think this bye week will really help out secondary. Hopefully it helps Mario and Amobi rest up, too, and they can get going against Peyton like in Week 1 (which seems like a LONG time ago).

Pollardized
10-21-2010, 06:58 PM
I guess I should have said the whole secondary and not just KJax huh... I thought he played a decent game too, but just not quite good enough yet. For every decent play like the BS interference call, there are a couple where he is just totally out of place, or didn't look back for the ball. Hopefully it will start evening out more.