PDA

View Full Version : Video of the Texans Best Defensive Player

dalemurphy
10-18-2010, 11:52 PM
Here's some hints: he did not play for USC, NCState... nor did he suffer a season ending injury. He plays physically. He plays mean. He gives constant effort and sometimes gets called for late hits. Also, he doesn't cover WRs, RBs, TEs or even a FB. He can't play man defense and he can't play zone... WRONG! it's not Bernard Pollard... It's this guy:

Texans Bull Blog: Texans Defensive Player of the Year (so far) (http://www.texansbullblog.com/highlights-2010-texans-defensive-mvp/featured-articles/isolated-review/)

MissouriTexan
10-19-2010, 12:02 AM
Err, didn't Amobi get the sack?

dalemurphy
10-19-2010, 12:09 AM
Err, didn't Amobi get the sack?

Even Amobi said the sack was the result of Antonio's play.

brakos82
10-19-2010, 12:40 AM
You sure it's not Pollard? :thinking:

noxiousdog
10-19-2010, 12:47 AM
Despite our discussion over the weekend, from my seats at Reliant, it looked like Smith clearly outplayed Williams on Sunday. I haven't gone back and watched the game though.

silvrhand
10-19-2010, 01:18 AM
Antonio is playing his butt off right now, along with Cody in that game that were the really only bright spots defensively for us.

dalemurphy
10-19-2010, 08:24 AM
Despite our discussion over the weekend, from my seats at Reliant, it looked like Smith clearly outplayed Williams on Sunday. I haven't gone back and watched the game though.

There were another half dozen plays we could have included into those highlights. Nobody else on the defense showed up positively more than two or three times.

silvrhand
10-19-2010, 08:24 AM
There were another half dozen plays we could have included into those highlights. Nobody else on the defense showed up positively more than two or three times.

Cody looked pretty good in the first half, did he just go offline in the second?

thunderkyss
10-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Cody looked pretty good in the first half, did he just go offline in the second?

No, he was there all game. Very good game for Sean Cody

IDEXAN
10-19-2010, 08:39 AM
Antonio Smith has enhanced our DCs rep to evaluate talent.