PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Hill

awtysst
10-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Any news on him? I know he was the PUP list. Will he be able to come off the PUP list or will he be IRed?

PockyAF
10-17-2010, 05:52 PM
Great thread. Totally forgot about this guy.

Looking forward to Hercules coming back and seeing what he can do to improve our already good run game with his supposedly potent blocking. Also, he looked beastly with the ball in his hand on one particular catch last year.

Hopefully he'll come back 100% ready to play and get some playing time in our deep TE group.

Rey
10-17-2010, 05:54 PM
Great thread. Totally forgot about this guy.

Looking forward to Hercules coming back and seeing what he can do to improve our already good run game with his supposedly potent blocking. Also, he looked beastly with the ball in his hand on one particular catch last year.

Hopefully he'll come back 100% ready to play and get some playing time in our deep TE group.

I can't see him coming in and getting playing time over the guys that have been there all year...

Only way I see that happening is if we trade OD.

PockyAF
10-17-2010, 06:03 PM
I can't see him coming in and getting playing time over the guys that have been there all year...

Only way I see that happening is if we trade OD.

You're right.

From what I've noticed so far, we've been carrying three TEs every week during gamedays(However, Casey might be considered a FB?). Hill has to show the coach ALOT during the next two weeks to even have a chance of being activated against the Colts. I'll be pulling for him though.

Rey
10-17-2010, 06:07 PM
You're right.

From what I've noticed so far, we've been carrying three TEs every week during gamedays(However, Casey might be considered a FB?). Hill has to show the coach ALOT during the next two weeks to even have a chance of being activated against the Colts. I'll be pulling for him though.

After OD's heroics today and him seemingly getting back to his old form my comments may be viewed with a lot of negativity, but....

I would not mind packaging him for some defensive help and letting Dreesen and Casey take over and easing Grahm and/or Hill into the action.

If Hill were to get healthy, I think we'd be set at TE for a while..even without OD..

Corrosion
10-17-2010, 06:09 PM
We need to see if the all TE defense will work , maybe he can cover someone .... :rake: