PDA

View Full Version : I love my Houston Texans!

imatexan
10-17-2010, 03:13 PM
We are 4-2 going into the bye week!

Defense sucks but that's for tomorrow because today I am celebrating a hell of a win!
:texflag:

You are my hero AJ!

powerfuldragon
10-17-2010, 03:14 PM
who's this andre johnson everyone's talking about?

SrslySirius
10-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Matthew icewater schaub.

Edit: THE ABOVE WAS MEANT TO BE POSTED IN ALL CAPS, AND I AM OFFENDED FOR NOT BEING PERMITTED TO DO SO.

Edit 2: LOL I CAN POST EDITS IN ALL CAPS. CORRECTING FIRST DECLARATION!

EDIT 3: WELL SON OF A GUN, DOING THAT REVERTS EVERYTHING BACK TO LOWERCASE. *SHAKES FIST*

LikeMike
10-17-2010, 03:21 PM
We can`t outscore every team, can we? I am psyched as I could be, because other than last year, this year we find ways to win, not to lose.

But with that secondary there is no way this team goes places this year. Trade for a lockdown corner, because other than the secondary this team has very few holes (perhaps interior O and D-Line... but I think we are ok there). And giving up more than 400 yards to the chiefs is unacceptable.

imatexan
10-17-2010, 03:24 PM
I had to post something positive after this win because it was all negative but not anymore because this is NOT last year we came away with the WIN!

Edit:
LikeMike this is a thread for celebrating a great win not talking about how we are not going anywhere, take your negativity elsewhere for now! :)

MEGA SWATT
10-17-2010, 03:31 PM
Agreed, I love my Texans....sometimes a love/mild-hate though.:nolisten:

imatexan
10-17-2010, 04:07 PM
Anyone leave early this game?

Hehe:thinking:!

Showtime100
10-17-2010, 05:16 PM
I'm happy for the win but with obvious worries.

The thing I'm happy about is NO TEXANS NEXT WEEK. I can't believe I just said that but it's the way I feel. Us fans need to get our blood pressure back in order and in just might take 15 day to do it.

Imagine how long this break would be with a loss to mull over. :thinking:

hradhak
10-17-2010, 05:21 PM
I will say that the Texans get me worked up every week. I swear in about 20 years I'm going to have a heart attack at a game.

It's kinda ironic that trauma patients try and die in front of me on a daily basis and I am not nervous at all, but when the Texans play, I'm shaking like an alcoholic who hasn't had a drink in a week:thinking:

MEGA SWATT
10-17-2010, 05:22 PM
I'm happy for the win but with obvious worries.

The thing I'm happy about is NO TEXANS NEXT WEEK. I can't believe I just said that but it's the way I feel. Us fans need to get our blood pressure back in order and in just might take 15 day to do it.

Imagine how long this break would be with a loss to mull over. :thinking:

could not have said it better myself.