PDA

View Full Version : Just some more positive "what if" thinking!

El Tejano
10-13-2010, 02:54 PM
Now keep this down because I don't want the football gods to hear (j/k). I realized that 12 of our games this year are opponents that we faced in 2002. Then I noticed that so far this year, we beat the teams we lossed to in 2002 and we lossed to the teams we beat in 2002. Could there be something in the alignment of the universe? Could it be that payback is indeed becoming a female dog? What if that ends up being the case. What does that mean for our season.

Team 2002 2010
Colts L W
Redskins L W
Cowboys W L
Raiders W
Giants W L
Colts L W (if scenario is true)
Chargers L W (if scenario is true)
Jaguars W L (if scenario is true)
Titans L W (if scenrio is true)
Eagles L W (if scenario is true)
Ravens L W (if scenario is true)
Titans L W (if scenario is true)
Jags L W (if scenario is true)

That would be 10 wins right there!!

teams we didn't play in 2002 (already included Raiders since we already played them)

Chiefs
@Broncos
@Jets

Say we go 1-2 in those games because we lose the two on the road.

11-5 baby, with a sweep of The Colts and Titans, and a split with Jville. We might just win the division.

:ant::kingkong::thinking:

badboy
10-13-2010, 03:42 PM
Now keep this down because I don't want the football gods to hear (j/k). I realized that 12 of our games this year are opponents that we faced in 2002. Then I noticed that so far this year, we beat the teams we lossed to in 2002 and we lossed to the teams we beat in 2002. Could there be something in the alignment of the universe? Could it be that payback is indeed becoming a female dog? What if that ends up being the case. What does that mean for our season.

Team 2002 2010
Colts L W
Redskins L W
Cowboys W L
Raiders W
Giants W L
Colts L W (if scenario is true)
Chargers L W (if scenario is true)
Jaguars W L (if scenario is true)
Titans L W (if scenrio is true)
Eagles L W (if scenario is true)
Ravens L W (if scenario is true)
Titans L W (if scenario is true)
Jags L W (if scenario is true)

That would be 10 wins right there!!

teams we didn't play in 2002 (already included Raiders since we already played them)

Chiefs
@Broncos
@Jets

Say we go 1-2 in those games because we lose the two on the road.

11-5 baby, with a sweep of The Colts and Titans, and a split with Jville. We might just win the division.

:ant::kingkong::thinking:I am not much for your theory. We are not the same team we were in 2002 so how do you work that in?

El Tejano
10-13-2010, 03:58 PM
I am not much for your theory. We are not the same team we were in 2002 so how do you work that in?

The fact that we aren't the same team as we were in 2002 is what is driving my theory. It's like the reverse of everything. The football gods (j/k) are going to make it all up to us this year by allowing us to beat the teams that kicked us around in 2002. Our only sacrifice is losing to the teams we beat in 2002 that are on our current 2010 schedule.

Was that hard to figure out after I stated we are beating the teams we lost to in 02 and losing to the teams we beat in 02? It's all in fun man.

thunderkyss
10-13-2010, 09:32 PM
I like the way you think.

imatexan
10-14-2010, 02:48 AM
Sounds good to me.

It is LOST, sorry I had to! :tiphat:

HJam72
10-14-2010, 05:04 AM
Sounds good to me.

No harmed, no fouled.

El Tejano
10-14-2010, 07:42 AM
Sounds good to me.

AAAAhhhhh!!! You got me! Super brain fart there.