PDA

View Full Version : Video Evidence of Pass Defense Woes

dalemurphy
10-12-2010, 07:41 PM
If you can stomach it, we have highlighted seven plays with description and video from the NYG game that pretty well illustrate some of the biggest problems with our pass defense: Texans Bull Blog (http://www.texansbullblog.com/wrong-secondary-nyg-lot/featured-articles/film-study/)

HJam72
10-12-2010, 07:57 PM
That's a nice effort for all the negative rep you're going to earn. :jk:

V3rm0nt3r
10-12-2010, 08:04 PM
You know how much I had to drink to forget those plays the first time I saw them? This is just cruel Dale.

dalemurphy
10-12-2010, 08:05 PM
That's a nice effort for all the negative rep you're going to earn. :jk:

I'm still very high on the prospects for the 2010 Texans. However, when I expect to see this team excel and it plays like it did on Sunday, I'm compelled to comprehend why. Studying this week's problems, I'm encouraged that the problems seem fixable (much like last year's run defense issues early on). Of course, if these problems linger into the middle of the season, pessimism and bitterness will eventually win out.

Nawzer
10-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Thanks for taking the time and effort to make these videos. But you know there's a problem with your defense when Hakeem Nicks starts imitating Andre Johnson. We gotta get our defensive act together fast.

HJam72
10-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Like the way you finish by stating that they corrected a lot of the problems in the 2nd half. Can't wait to see the videos of that.

That first play #3 where KJ just "gets bored" is the kind of stuff that has me so irritated. You're a rookie starting at #1 CB on a team trying to make it to the playoffs for the very first time and you are getting paid WAY more than you've ever made before doing anything else, that's for sure. Keep your head in the game and there's no excuse for effort lapses.

Goatcheese
10-12-2010, 08:45 PM
I'm not sure what you're seeing in the 59/54 poor in cover 2 video.

If they're playing cover 2 Diles' zone should be right around the first down line midway between the numbers and the hash marks. That's right where he seems to be. Ryans should be at the same depth but in the center of the hash marks and he also seems to be in the right spot.

If it was cover 2 then that play was 70% on Quin for being 10 yards deeper than his zone calls for and 30% just the Giants having the right play to beat the soft spot in the cover 2 zone.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/images/Cover2Weakness.gif

dalemurphy
10-12-2010, 08:56 PM

If they're playing cover 2 Diles' zone should be right around the first down line midway between the numbers and the hash marks. That's right where he seems to be. Ryans should be at the same depth but in center of the hash marks and he also seems to be in the right spot.

If it was cover 2 then that play was 70% on Quin for being 10 yards deeper than his zone calls for and 30% just the Giants having the right play to beat the soft spot in the cover 2 zone.

You make a fair point. However, the illustration of Cover 2 is a good one but is a stagnant representation of the defense. The offensive alignment impacts the LB drops/positions. In the play I was showing, one thing that can not be disputed is that Diles and Ryans shouldn't be shoulder to shoulder on their zone drops.

dalemurphy
10-12-2010, 10:12 PM
Like the way you finish by stating that they corrected a lot of the problems in the 2nd half. Can't wait to see the videos of that.
That first play #3 where KJ just "gets bored" is the kind of stuff that has me so irritated. You're a rookie starting at #1 CB on a team trying to make it to the playoffs for the very first time and you are getting paid WAY more than you've ever made before doing anything else, that's for sure. Keep your head in the game and there's no excuse for effort lapses.

Here you go: Texans Defense figures out some stuff! (http://www.texansbullblog.com/defensive-adjustments-nyg-solutions-woeful-pass-defense/featured-articles/film-study/)

Texan_Bill
10-12-2010, 10:23 PM
News Flash:

Teams are not scared of AJ right now!! What I mean by that is, teams know that AJ is running at about what? 75% if we're lucky???

They know he is hobbled and will take full advantage of that. The Giants showed a "nickel" defense a lot of the time, yet they disguised that with a lot of "run blitzes"... Thus the shut-down of our running game and Arian Foster.

*EDIT*

I apologize!! This post ^^^ was meant for another thread, I think!

CretorFrigg
10-12-2010, 10:28 PM
From your video, it seems like Pollard has been making a lot of coverage mistakes. Could he be a major contributor to our defensive woes? Is that why he's racking up so many tackles as a safety?

thunderkyss
10-12-2010, 10:41 PM

He didn't really get bored. He was peeking in the backfield & was confused at what he saw.

Good job on the analysys Dale, I hope more people see this, and cut Kj some slack.

Big Lou
10-12-2010, 11:37 PM
I'm still very high on the prospects for the 2010 Texans. However, when I expect to see this team excel and it plays like it did on Sunday, I'm compelled to comprehend why. Studying this week's problems, I'm encouraged that the problems seem fixable (much like last year's run defense issues early on). Of course, if these problems linger into the middle of the season, pessimism and bitterness will eventually win out.

I was ready to give up on the season already as late as monday. But today like a good Texan Fan I'm ready to reboot so I'm going to give myself a lobotomy so that I'm ready for Sunday.

OK here goes.... sadhjhslajfhohbvfiyje982rh9d9pnegfiphyefuwofehw[offgvwe uuuhhhhh, ahhhhh jfd9247hjpmfc3ocjmc uuuuhhhhhhhhhh.

Whewy baby I can't wait until Sunday!!!! Texans are going to the playoffs baby!!!!!! Hey how did the Texans get to 3 and 2???? Oh well, thats a winning record, we are awesome!!!!!!! Why do I smell pineapples????

Big Lou
10-12-2010, 11:48 PM

If they're playing cover 2 Diles' zone should be right around the first down line midway between the numbers and the hash marks. That's right where he seems to be. Ryans should be at the same depth but in the center of the hash marks and he also seems to be in the right spot.

Thank you for pointing out the cover two sucks. Can we fax this over to old Franky and pick a defensive scheme that doesn't have 10 square miles of turf wide open. Seriously lets try something different!

Ryans is a pretty good LB but he doesn't have the speed to make the Cover 2 work, especially when we have no pass rush, and since Pollard isn't exactly a cover safety.

Since we seem to either have a great or non-exsitent pass rush depending on the day, I say if after a quarter of play if we're not getting pressure then we abandon the Cover 2 and go to a different defense.

76Texan
10-13-2010, 03:28 AM
If you can stomach it, we have highlighted seven plays with description and video from the NYG game that pretty well illustrate some of the biggest problems with our pass defense: Texans Bull Blog (http://www.texansbullblog.com/wrong-secondary-nyg-lot/featured-articles/film-study/)

1. On this play, there are a number of problems. First, the Texans declared the blitz very early, allowing Manning ample time to audible and/or assess coverage. Second, due to the blitz being identified and the alignment, it is clear the Texans are playing man coverage. On the bottom of the screen, you see Pollard pressing the slot WR. Meanwhile, Jackson is playing soft man on the outside. The entire world knows the two WRs are going to cross… Because Jackson has is playing so deep, this is an easy read and easier pass to complete for Manning. Simply unacceptable defense from design to execution on the part of the back seven.

Wish I can make videos like you, Dale!
Makes it easier for discussions.

Lemme try to give my inputs.

This play here is on 1st and 10 at our 28
It was with about 2:40 to go in the first, after Schaub's ill-advised INT.

I must say I disagree that this is poor "man coverage" by KJ.
Or shall I just say that I have a different take.

We brought 6 on the blitz.

We kept the lone safety (Wilson) on the other side to help Quin and Cushing.
It only makes sense that we have KJ play off-man so he can be like another safety, taking care of the deep route.
We were willing to give up a short/medium pass in exchange for the chance to get a sack (or something more) that would push them out of FG range.

If you notice, there was a point in which Pollard almost passed off his man to KJ to switch to Nicks, but then decided to keep following.

This no doubt slowed KJ down a bit.
Next, he (KJ) had to go around Pollard and his man to get to Nicks.
This put him in an akward position as Nicks made a good cut to the outside.
Ordinarily, this shouldn't be too bad as Pollard was supposed to be there to contain the outside.

The Giants got away with a penalty as Pollard was pushed in the back.
(I guess a penalty could have been called on both guys).

At any rate, Pollard saw what was going on but was taken out of the play.
The first down, IMO, is on Pollard, at least partially.
The two of them were supposed to be working in tandem.

The design of the play was to get a chance to push them out of FG range.
The main excution failure was that we didn't get any pressure.
The seconday failure was that we gave up a bit too much yardage (but then again, there was that push in the back.)

76Texan
10-13-2010, 03:41 AM
2. On this play, we are rushing five and the presence of Pollard in the box confirms to Manning, pre-snap, that we are not playing Cover 2. Futhermore, if you look at the top of the screen, Pollard is lined up playing inside cover technique against the slot receiver.. There is only one other Texan outside of Pollard and that is Quin, who is playing a full 10 yards off of the WR on the outside. Manning, seeing this, knows there will be nobody on the Texans able to cover the flat area where he will hit Nicks for a wide open 7 yard gain.

Again, there's nothing wrong with dropping back into a 3-deep cover shell to have a chance to blitz.

Giving up a short pass is not a big deal, even though some of us may preferred something a bit more exotic.

We tried a stunt with Nading LDE going wide while the WILL Cushing stunted to the inside, but the Giants picked it up nicely.
The pass left Eli's hand in just over 2 secs and he had a clean pocket.

76Texan
10-13-2010, 03:49 AM
3. We show you two looks at the third play. The first is the pre-snap alignment. Here you will see that the Texans are in a classic Cover 2 look, meaning Jackson has a zone responsibility to the outside and Pollard has the deep half of the field up top. Cushing, the OLB on their side, is responsible for the short zone underneath Pollard and Jackson. If you notice, there is no TE and one WR to their side. So, the two quick reads are the WR and the RB. After that, they will need to look for crossing routes. As the play develops, notice how both Jackson and especially Pollard vacate their coverage responsibility and collapse on the HB in the flat (already covered by Cushing). This leaves Nicks all alone in the end zone. This is basic coverage that any high schooler should understand and these guys (Pollard particularly) totally breakdown in their responsibilities. This one was all on Pollard.

Demeco dropped back along with the safeties into a 3-deep cover shell.
McCain (not Jackson) did right by staying in his zone to cover the releasing RB.

Watch Pollard's, McCain's and Demeco's expressions.
You can tell Pollard made the mistake.

76Texan
10-13-2010, 04:21 AM
On play 4, we are in Cover 2 and it is Jackson’s job to stay tight and underneath the WR using the sideline and Pollard as extra defensemen. However, after about 15 yards, he simply gets bored and starts day-dreaming, allowing Nicks to streak past him on the edge (Nolan was slow to react at Safety as well).

Two-Minute Warning
1-10-NYG 49 (1:58) (Shotgun) E.Manning pass incomplete deep left to H.Nicks.

(I think you put Pollard in by mistake.)

It looks to me like a designed play.
KJ was looking back at the QB the whole time.
He played the inside.

In the meantime, Quin tried to funnel the slot receiver to the outside, but the guy was able to turn back inside.
This prevented Nolan to go all out toward the side line.

(Imagine Quin being able to keep the slot receiver outside.
This would make Nolan's job much easier as he can watch both receivers deep.)

KJ might have slowed down a bit too much???
I don't know for sure.
Imagine Nolan going close to all-out toward the sideline.
Eli would have likely shorten his throw even more.
It sure looks that way if Nolan was to get there sooner to cut off Nicks.
It sure looks like KJ would have had a chance on the ball.

You have to bait the QB sometimes, IMO.

76Texan
10-13-2010, 04:33 AM
On play 5, he just looks like an aggressive rookie. He bites on the stop and go and gets beat for 45 yards. This miscue, though it looks awful, is the least agregious of the five, IMO. At least here, he is beat because of aggressiveness and not laziness or confusion.

This one was all on KJ!
Sure, Eli had a lot of time in a clean pocket (the pass left his hand in about 2-1/2 secs). That doesn't help any CB.

But to get beat to the outside in this situation is bad, all I can say.

thunderkyss
10-13-2010, 08:19 AM

It only makes sense that we have KJ play off-man so he can be like another safety, taking care of the deep route.
We were willing to give up a short/medium pass in exchange for the chance to get a sack (or something more) that would push them out of FG range.

If you notice, there was a point in which Pollard almost passed off his man to KJ to switch to Nicks, but then decided to keep following.

This makes me wonder if this was one of those drawn up in the sand type plays. You say Pollard almost passed & switched, which would tell you it was more of a zone type play. But Since Pollard continued with his man... you have to assume it was indeed man.

But why do you man Pollard up in the slot, & Drop Kj?? Why not bring Kj down to bump Nicks & Leave Pollard high, like you're supposed to?

thunderkyss
10-13-2010, 08:25 AM
This one was all on KJ!
Sure, Eli had a lot of time in a clean pocket (the pass left his hand in about 2-1/2 secs). That doesn't help any CB.

But to get beat to the outside in this situation is bad, all I can say.

2-1/2 seconds is a long time????

Wow.... I've been timing other sacks, made by other teams on our QB, and other teams in general. 2-1/2 seconds is getting tthe ball out quick... that's like a 3 step drop.

dalemurphy
10-13-2010, 09:17 AM

This no doubt slowed KJ down a bit.
Next, he (KJ) had to go around Pollard and his man to get to Nicks.
This put him in an akward position as Nicks made a good cut to the outside.
Ordinarily, this shouldn't be too bad as Pollard was supposed to be there to contain the outside.

The Giants got away with a penalty as Pollard was pushed in the back.
(I guess a penalty could have been called on both guys).

At any rate, Pollard saw what was going on but was taken out of the play.
The first down, IMO, is on Pollard, at least partially.
The two of them were supposed to be working in tandem.

The design of the play was to get a chance to push them out of FG range.
The main excution failure was that we didn't get any pressure.
The seconday failure was that we gave up a bit too much yardage (but then again, there was that push in the back.)

My larger point is that we made everything easy for Manning on the play.. We should him exactly what the coverage was (early), who was blitzing and from where, and showed pre-snap exactly how Pollard and Jackson were going to handle the cross. Simply put, this is too much information to give a good QB on a regular basis. I'm not sure if Jackson was in error or if this is how he has been taught. Either way, I'd sure like to see less of this type of play from the defense.... I do realize that you can't always press, though. I would just like to see more disguise, pre-snap.

dalemurphy
10-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Again, there's nothing wrong with dropping back into a 3-deep cover shell to have a chance to blitz.

Giving up a short pass is not a big deal, even though some of us may preferred something a bit more exotic.

We tried a stunt with Nading LDE going wide while the WILL Cushing stunted to the inside, but the Giants picked it up nicely.
The pass left Eli's hand in just over 2 secs and he had a clean pocket.

The fact that we made video of this play doesn't mean we find it to be the most agregious... This is an example, though, of the lack of synergy between the pass rush and the secondary... Knowing we were rushing six, I would've liked to see Pollard be more aggressive in his zone drop. It is the lack of urgency that I'm pointing out. Even if he had dropped quickly, the pass may still have been complete... but, the window would've been smaller for Manning.

dalemurphy
10-13-2010, 09:22 AM
This one was all on Pollard.

Demeco dropped back along with the safeties into a 3-deep cover shell.
McCain (not Jackson) did right by staying in his zone to cover the releasing RB.

Watch Pollard's, McCain's and Demeco's expressions.
You can tell Pollard made the mistake.

Yeah, Pollard blew it. However, I would like to see some awareness from Jackson there as well. He actually seemed to follow Pollard in, instead of reacting to his mistake and dropping towards Nicks.

gtexan02
10-13-2010, 10:54 AM
My takes:

Video #1)
Pollard does a poor job jamming his guy at the line, which results in KJ covering up top of him. If he doesn't stay up over the top of Pollards guy, its a long touchdown right away. Im guessing Pollard was supposed to jam and then stay underneath if KJs guy didn't go out as well. This seems like a really crappy play from the defensive scheme.

2) Typical Texans. We always give up that dink/dunk type of pass. The sad thing is, teams that usually give up the short routes are supposed to be masters of taking awway the big play. We give up both

3)That was just embarassing

4) Also embarassing. For whatever reason, it seems like KJ thought the guy had stopped. I can't believe safety help was so awful as well. Was this a PA?

5) KJ is terrible at making ocntact/jamming

Edit: The thing that gets me on the Diles video is that I was assuming he had fallen for a play fake. That is just terrible coverage. He basically never moves

76Texan
10-13-2010, 02:43 PM
This makes me wonder if this was one of those drawn up in the sand type plays. You say Pollard almost passed & switched, which would tell you it was more of a zone type play. But Since Pollard continued with his man... you have to assume it was indeed man.

But why do you man Pollard up in the slot, & Drop Kj?? Why not bring Kj down to bump Nicks & Leave Pollard high, like you're supposed to?

I think (and this is pure conjecture on my part) it's either:

1. It was supposed to be man coverage all along, but Pollard confused himself (and KJ) then remember that it was man coverage so he continued on.

2. They were in man, but were taught to work in tandem and switch as needed.

76Texan
10-13-2010, 02:47 PM
2-1/2 seconds is a long time????

Wow.... I've been timing other sacks, made by other teams on our QB, and other teams in general. 2-1/2 seconds is getting tthe ball out quick... that's like a 3 step drop.

2-1/2 secs and a sack vs. no pressure at all are two totally different things.

I don't have time no, but I'd like to get back to the others later!
Happy discussion, guys!

mootini
10-13-2010, 03:07 PM
To make any of you Texan fans happy, the Jags secondary is just as bad!

spurstexanstros
10-13-2010, 03:08 PM
So we need video evidence of what we see every sunday...whats next video of the sun coming up?

Our young corners are giving up lots of yardage...duh not a newsflash.

stop over analyzing the crap out of things just to make yourself seem "in the know" when stating the obvious or to hype yourself or your website. its bad karma to self rep yourself...I hear You'll go blind.

dalemurphy
10-13-2010, 03:23 PM
So we need video evidence of what we see every sunday...whats next video of the sun coming up?

Our young corners are giving up lots of yardage...duh not a newsflash.

stop over analyzing the crap out of things just to make yourself seem "in the know" when stating the obvious or to hype yourself or your website. its bad karma to self rep yourself...I hear You'll go blind.

I'm not sure if this is a joke, or not... But, we are very interested in the details. As a fan, I try to understand as much as I possibly can and spend a lot of time studying football. I love the sport and really love the Texans. Our blog is a reflection of that obsession and is for people of like minds. I realize that most fans aren't interested in much of what we focus on. But, a lot of people on these boards are into this stuff. That's why Barrett and I have frequented texanstalk for years.

thunderkyss
10-13-2010, 04:04 PM
I'm not sure if this is a joke, or not... But, we are very interested in the details. As a fan, I try to understand as much as I possibly can and spend a lot of time studying football. I love the sport and really love the Texans. Our blog is a reflection of that obsession and is for people of like minds. I realize that most fans aren't interested in much of what we focus on. But, a lot of people on these boards are into this stuff. That's why Barrett and I have frequented texanstalk for years.

You keep doing what you do. Even for the occasional fan, it should be nice to actually know what the mistakes are, & see if they are getting better/worse.

I like this series, because you were able to show the bad (the first half) & the good (the second half). Instead of all this ranting about physicality & energy, you're giving us substantiated documentation of what really happened.

If you had done similar videos of our earlier games, you'll see a few recurring themes.... safeties & LBs out of position on zones... Kj jumping things that aren't there. Glover Quin being a very underrated member of this secondary.

IMHO, I think this game was the worse for our CBs. KJ has looked solid in man/press coverage before this game, only getting abused on that one Roy Williams scuffle. Other than that, it's been our zone coverage killing us.

Honoring Earl 34
10-13-2010, 04:14 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but I'm sure Sage told them everything they need to know about what we do or don't do . This goes across the board for offense and defense .

dalemurphy
10-13-2010, 04:24 PM
Not sure if this has been mentioned but I'm sure Sage told them everything they need to know about what we do or don't do . This goes across the board for offense and defense .

Ahhh... that makes some sense. We were exposed badly in the Redskin game as well, looking out-coached. I think you may be on to something.

hradhak
10-13-2010, 04:39 PM
Eli Manning said in the press conference that his film study showed a lot of the glaring errors we had in this game in prior games. Seems to me like he was the one able to exploit it to greatest effect.

I think the best thing we can do is put a band-aid over our coverage issues for KC, and rework the system for after the bye. Right now it seems like just being aggressive on the line and playing tighter coverage will be the most beneficial. At least it can buy our d line time to get a sack.

spurstexanstros
10-13-2010, 04:46 PM

No not a joke, just not big on opinion being represented as fact. call me old fashioned but i appreciate a post that is stated on the thread and not on another site. (and at the same time pimping that site). Is probably just me but I was raised on Lork and TexanChicks threads who may have mentioned their blog but the thought was here on the thread and the thread wasnt created to get us to visit their own site. ( I am pretty sure this thread and the other one are on the mainsite as well directing viewers to your site) Also the thoughts were well reasoned and if sources were used it was not their own blog

Which begs the question was this thread created to stimulate discussion or direct people to your site if it was then spam it is However, if you are stating your opinion just state it dont hide behind the blogosphere and try to make your opinion more than it is..just your opinion.

This is my opinion..and thats it.

dalemurphy
10-13-2010, 04:58 PM
No not a joke, just not big on opinion being represented as fact. call me old fashioned but i appreciate a post that is stated on the thread and not on another site. (and at the same time pimping that site). Is probably just me but I was raised on Lork and TexanChicks threads who may have mentioned their blog but the thought was here on the thread and the thread wasnt created to get us to visit their own site. ( I am pretty sure this thread and the other one are on the mainsite as well directing viewers to your site) Also the thoughts were well reasoned and if sources were used it was not their own blog

Which begs the question was this thread created to stimulate discussion or direct people to your site if it was then spam it is However, if you are stating your opinion just state it dont hide behind the blogosphere and try to make your opinion more than it is..just your opinion.

If you want more about this thread read it here.(above and nowhere else).because I just said it

I have 4000 posts on texanstalk. I express my opinion plenty apart from the blog. However, when we spend five or six hours putting together video, editting it, uploading it, etc.... I don't think it is unreasonable to simply post the link instead of spending even more time getting the video directly on the message board. I'm not sure why you care. Only people interested click on it. There are thousands of posts and threads on here, why are you concerned with monitoring these... we aren't being offensive and are adding to the discourse on texanstalk.

spurstexanstros
10-13-2010, 05:11 PM
I have 4000 posts on texanstalk. I express my opinion plenty apart from the blog. However, when we spend five or six hours putting together video, editting it, uploading it, etc.... I don't think it is unreasonable to simply post the link instead of spending even more time getting the video directly on the message board. I'm not sure why you care. Only people interested click on it. There are thousands of posts and threads on here, why are you concerned with monitoring these... we aren't being offensive and are adding to the discourse on texanstalk.

Im not just noticed a trend in the threads saying hey go here and look what (i or we) did just an observation after I saw the same thread on multiple sites thought I would voice the observation. If people want to do it and its fine with the people running the site its fine by me... everyone has opinions.
and that was mine.

spurstexanstros
10-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Im not just noticed a trend in the threads saying hey go here and look what (i or we) did just an observation after I saw the same thread on multiple sites thought I would voice the observation. If people want to do it and its fine with the people running the site its fine by me... everyone has opinions.
and that was mine.

dale your blog is not the only one I was talking about...there are others that pop up. Once agian if it is fine with the posters on here and powers that be then fine. I just was pointing out trend.

Texanmike02
10-13-2010, 08:17 PM
dale your blog is not the only one I was talking about...there are others that pop up. Once agian if it is fine with the posters on here and powers that be then fine. I just was pointing out trend.

We link to things all the time. If he hosts it elsewhere it doesn't drain the resources of the TT servers. He obviously puts work into this (I used to write a review of every game before my life took over again). I never cut video I just wrote notes as I watched and posted here. I can't imagine posting video like he does.

Seriously.. if you don't like it, maybe just don't open the thread. Its nothing personal man but people post links to their commercial sites here and nobody complains, people put a lot of work into this.. and quite honestly, if his blog blows up or Lork or someone else gets notoriety it can only help us as a community. If he was in the forum posting "I think the texans (buy from my site) well look better next week. (click on my ads) But they lacked energy... blah blah blah" then you'd have a point.

I'm just saying.

Mike

spurstexanstros
10-13-2010, 08:34 PM
We link to things all the time. If he hosts it elsewhere it doesn't drain the resources of the TT servers. He obviously puts work into this (I used to write a review of every game before my life took over again). I never cut video I just wrote notes as I watched and posted here. I can't imagine posting video like he does.

Seriously.. if you don't like it, maybe just don't open the thread. Its nothing personal man but people post links to their commercial sites here and nobody complains, people put a lot of work into this.. and quite honestly, if his blog blows up or Lork or someone else gets notoriety it can only help us as a community. If he was in the forum posting "I think the texans (buy from my site) well look better next week. (click on my ads) But they lacked energy... blah blah blah" then you'd have a point.

I'm just saying.

Mike
good point, I said my piece and im done

<-----also mike