PDA

View Full Version : We remain undefeated in AFC

qman_tx
10-11-2010, 11:39 AM
I hate losing to Giants game, but Texans are still undefeated in AFC.

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf&sort=CONFERENCE_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=13

With the remaining games left on the schedule, the Texans only face ONE NFC team. Only ONE!

Texans are asleep right now, I expect them to crank it up after BYE week.

Your thoughts....

drewmar74
10-11-2010, 11:42 AM
I hate losing to Giants game, but Texans are still undefeated in AFC.

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=conf&sort=CONFERENCE_WIN_PCT&order=desc&colSel=13

With the remaining games left on the schedule, the Texans only face ONE NFC team. Only ONE!

Texans are asleep right now, I expect them to crank it up after BYE week.

Your thoughts....

That one NFC team is the Eagles who should have Vick back. And we always play great against teams with scrambling, mobile QB's.

:sarcasm:

If they're waiting until after the bye week to crank it up, they're a bunch of damn fools. They squandered an opportunity to really go into the bye in great shape record-wise. Now, we have a good chance of going into the MNF game IN INDY with a 3-3 record..... I say 3-3 because if they can't get their **** together fast, they Chiefs will beat this squad.

jaayteetx
10-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Thoughts....yesterday SUCKED. Our defense thus far has looked like crapola and our offense hasn't been able to show up against good defenses. Other than that, yesterday was just one game....right?

SheTexan
10-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Already a thread about this.

qman_tx
10-11-2010, 11:46 AM
Already a thread about this.

Not only the division, but the entire AFC :kingkong:

AFC Conference as a whole.

Hagar
10-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Y'all need to quit drinking from the Koolaid. You don't give up 27 points per game and make it to the playoffs. Sorry.

Thorn
10-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Y'all need to quit drinking from the Koolaid. You don't give up 27 points per game and make it to the playoffs. Sorry.

Having the league's worst pass defense is also a slight hindrance as well.

jaayteetx
10-11-2010, 12:17 PM

If we could only allow two or three less, we're in!
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/sdg/1981.htm

RTP2110
10-11-2010, 12:28 PM
Hate to sound like a jerk, but we already knew that we were going to remain undefeated in the AFC no matter what happened in the Giants game.

Norg
10-11-2010, 12:37 PM
after a loss the texans usually come back strong i think we will win at home aganist KC

go into the bye 4-2

like we said we got to Play strong aganist our divison and AFC and thats all we play the next half of the season ITS TIME TO MAKE OUR RUN !!!!!!!!!!

ArlingtonTexan
10-11-2010, 01:06 PM
The first order of business is to get as many wins as possible. The wins over the division and conference stuff only matters if you don't more wins than some other team. Goal 1 as many wins as possible, the who matters later.

Dutchrudder
10-11-2010, 01:19 PM
Our entire division is 3-2. The next most competitive division is the NFC East which has three 3-2 teams and the Cowboys at 1-3. This is going to be a tight race for a most of the season, so the Texans better start making every game their 'Super Bowl' if they want to make the playoffs.

El Tejano
10-11-2010, 01:42 PM
after a loss the texans usually come back strong i think we will win at home aganist KC

go into the bye 4-2

like we said we got to Play strong aganist our divison and AFC and thats all we play the next half of the season ITS TIME TO MAKE OUR RUN !!!!!!!!!!

What makes you think that when our dl and ol are getting blasted off the LOS? KCs D put it to Indy in Indy's stadium. Held them to only 16 points? One TD for Peyton? I don't think so man. This is going to be a hard game to win. We can't get to the QB and this QB will look like Joe Montana vs. us.