PDA

View Full Version : Parity in the NFL

Hookem Horns
10-10-2010, 10:35 PM
I am all for some degree of parody but this season has been ridiculous. Saints losing to Cards, really? The Cards got blown out 41-10 last week by the Chargers who themselves got beat by the lowly Raiders today.

The Redskins beat the Packers? OK, the Redskins got blown by the lowly Rams a couple of weeks ago. Oh wait, the Rams are not that lowly. They blew out the Seahawks who were leading that division. But wait, the Rams got blown about by the winless Lions today 44-6. Huh?

OK, I think I can take a few more teams and do this all night long. I am not sure I am a fan of this much parody or inconsistency of almost every team.

JB
10-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Thanks bud! I needed a good joke.

But I think you meant parity...

or maybe parody is a better word.

Hookem Horns
10-10-2010, 10:56 PM
LOL ... yeah. That happens when you try to immerse yourself in another language. I start forgetting how to speak English.

I could correct it however yeah, we all need a good laugh.

JB
10-10-2010, 11:02 PM
LOL ... yeah. That happens when you try to immerse yourself in another language. I start forgetting how to speak English.

I could correct it however yeah, we all need a good laugh.

Laughter is the best medicine...and I am a sick boy this evening!

b0ng
10-10-2010, 11:29 PM
I am all for some degree of parody

You are more right than you could ever possibly know.

HJam72
10-11-2010, 04:20 AM
I want parity among 31 teams and an undefeated Texans team winning the SB. If I don't get that, I will be pissed....which means absolutely nothing unless I ever become (more) mentally unstable. So there ya have it...

That's what the NFL exists for....pissing me off. :choke: