PDA

View Full Version : Haynesworth's Brother killed in Accident

Rey
10-08-2010, 05:34 PM
"Albert Haynesworth's brother was killed Thursday night in a motorcycle crash, according to Nashville news reports.

Nashville police confirmed that Haynesworth's brother, Lance McCoy, 23, was traveling at high rate of speed when he struck a car and was killed about 9 p.m., according to the Nashville Tennessean. He was pronounced dead at Vanderbilt Medical Center. According to News Channel 5 in Nashville, police say witnesses reported that McCoy was going around 100 mph and was weaving in and out of traffic when he crashed into a car. No other injuries were reported.

Haynesworth was one of three boys raised by Linda Haynesworth, along with McCoy and Tyriom Edwards, in Hartsville, S.C.

It was not immediately clear whether Haynesworth was at Redskins Park on Friday. A team spokesman said it was a personal matter and Coach Mike Shanahan would address it after practice."

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/comments/albert-haynesworths-brother-killed-in-motorcycle-crash-418677.html

CloakNNNdagger
10-08-2010, 06:05 PM
http://www.prosportsdaily.com/comments/albert-haynesworths-brother-killed-in-motorcycle-crash-418677.html

I hope Shannahan lays off of Haynesworth now for at least a little while.

gary
10-08-2010, 06:11 PM
Very sad news my thoughts and prayers go out to the Haynesworth family.

Cjeremy635
10-08-2010, 06:14 PM
I hate to hear about anyone passing, much less from doing something careless. Been there, done that, I was just lucky enough to have not gotten in a wreck. Prayers sent up for the Haynesworth family and friends.

Hookem Horns
10-09-2010, 12:51 AM
100 MPH ... weaving in and out of traffic. I ride and doing those things is just asking to get killed. I always shake my head when I see guys on crotch rockets flying by like that.

CloakNNNdagger
10-09-2010, 06:46 AM
100 MPH ... weaving in and out of traffic. I ride and doing those things is just asking to get killed. I always shake my head when I see guys on crotch rockets flying by like that.

We surgeons refer to these unfortunate souls as "DONOR CYCLISTS" riding "MURDER CYCLES."