PDA

View Full Version : Brett Favre's Cellphone Seduction Of Jenn Sterger (Jets cheerleader)

Kulluminatii
10-07-2010, 05:53 PM
There was a post about this before, but that was before all this stuff was leaked.

Link to article + video = http://deadspin.com/5658206/brett-favres-cellphone-seduction-of-jenn-sterger

*WARNING* NEAR THE END OF THE VIDEO THERE ARE A TON OF PENIS PICS THAT ARE SAID TO BELONG TO #4. I FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

Anywho, the beginning of the video shows e-mails sent by Favre, and then messages that were left by a person who most likely is Favre (sure as hell sounds like him). I'm a fan of #4, but if this is actually him, I've lost a lot of respect for him. I've lost even more respect (well, not like I had any in the first place) of the media. Michael Vick and Ben's story were plastered all over ESPN, NFL.com, etc, etc, but I don't recall ever seeing a article about this on any major news site.

Errant Hothy
10-07-2010, 06:02 PM
FYI, Sterger worked for the Jets, but not as a cheerleader.

Kulluminatii
10-07-2010, 06:05 PM
FYI, Sterger worked for the Jets, but not as a cheerleader.

I could've sworn I read she was a cheerleader, but you're right, just checked and she was a "Gameday Host".

The Pencil Neck
10-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Is Goodell looking into this? Are is the NFL just taking the stance that there's not enough proof?

Hardcore Texan
10-07-2010, 06:14 PM
can you give a recap, don't want to click the linky on my work computer.......might have to check it out later on the one at home.

Texecutioner
10-07-2010, 06:15 PM
I doubt that any of this is true or accurate.

gary
10-07-2010, 06:26 PM
I doubt that any of this is true or accurate.
Why not? Just asking.

Pollardized
10-07-2010, 06:31 PM
Why not? Just asking.

Dang, Gary, you know Brett is a God. he would nnnnneeeeevvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrr do anything like that!!! :wadepalm:

thunderkyss
10-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Is Goodell looking into this? Are is the NFL just taking the stance that there's not enough proof?

What would the offense be? Is Sterger saying she is being harrassed by #4?

She looks like a cheerleader, it is my understanding players are not to fraternize with cheerleaders (I don't know how Schaub ended up marrying one though), is that the issue?

If she is not a cheerleader, and simply works for the Jets, why would he not just walk up to her before sexting her?

I would think it should be relatively easy to prove if it were Farve or not.

Is this another case of guilty until proven innocent?

gary
10-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Dang, Gary, you know Brett is a God. he would nnnnneeeeevvvvveeeeeerrrrrrrr do anything like that!!! :wadepalm:
I like him but would not be surprised at all if this is true and I would also lose all of my respect for him indeed.

thunderkyss
10-07-2010, 06:40 PM
I like him but would not be surprised at all if this is true and I would also lose all of my respect for him indeed.

Why would you lose respect for him.... but you wouldn't be surprised?

What kind of people do you respect?

I would be shocked... mortified if this turns out to be true. I would lose respect for him as well.

I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out this was Chris Johnson doing something of this nature. I would lose no respect at all for him, as there is none to lose.

thunderkyss
10-07-2010, 06:44 PM
She was also the in-stadium host for New York Jets home games. (http://www.jennsterger.com/)

From her website.

If you're a happily married man, I wouldn't click the link.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mTIR6JMpzsI/SNwScZB4fyI/AAAAAAAAB78/3XF_l151s54/s400/sterger-cowgirls.jpg
This Link (http://zachls.blogspot.com/2008_09_01_archive.html)Then there are the girls who got dolled up, wear skimpy clothes and pretend that they know what's going on. Jenn Sterger is the best example.

gary
10-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Why would you lose respect for him.... but you wouldn't be surprised?

What kind of people do you respect?

I would be shocked... mortified if this turns out to be true. I would lose respect for him as well.

I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out this was Chris Johnson doing something of this nature. I would lose no respect at all for him, as there is none to lose.They might look all kinds of nice on the outside but I don't know what anyone does in privite let alone rich and famous people. These days I do not tend to be socked about a whole lot. I might be surprised if it were my best friend or aa family member but certainly not rich people who are famous.

Thorn
10-07-2010, 06:54 PM
meh.....not sure how my opinion of Favre could get any lower. But I don't really care for the media to be plastering all over the world people's private lives. It's a good thing I'm not famous, I'd have already shot about a dozen reporters by now. LOL

JB
10-07-2010, 06:55 PM
meh.....not sure how my opinion of Favre could get any lower. But I don't really care for the media to be plastering all over the world people's private lives. It's a good thing I'm not famous, I'd have already shot about a dozen reporters by now. LOL

And told the rest to kiss your ass a dozen times....lol

The Pencil Neck
10-07-2010, 06:58 PM

She looks like a cheerleader, it is my understanding players are not to fraternize with cheerleaders (I don't know how Schaub ended up marrying one though), is that the issue?

If she is not a cheerleader, and simply works for the Jets, why would he not just walk up to her before sexting her?

Investigating it doesn't imply guilt.

The NFL and the Jets were all over the Inez Sainz case even though she wasn't saying she was harassed.

If the NFL wants to get "ahead" of these sorts of things so that they clean up their house before bad things happen, this isn't this the sort of thing they should be trying to get ahead of? Or is the fact that this is Brett and not Mark Sanchez make a difference?

gg no re
10-07-2010, 07:53 PM
Or is the fact that this is Brett and not Mark Sanchez make a difference?

The difference is that the Sanchize

did not show

his franchise.

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/category/www/8811_50_50.jpg

drewmar74
10-07-2010, 07:58 PM

did not show

his franchise.

:bravo:

Kulluminatii
10-07-2010, 08:07 PM

did not show

his franchise.

:spit:

You guys should check out the video...the man sounds exactly like Favre. You'll be safe from penis pics as long as you guys don't reach the 2:08 part of the video...dammit I wish I took the 2 seconds to read the line underneath the video that specifically states the video includes penis pics :wadepalm:.

texanhead08
10-07-2010, 08:28 PM
Its deadspin guys you shouldnt take their articles serious at all.

Texecutioner
10-07-2010, 08:47 PM
Its deadspin guys you shouldnt take their articles serious at all.

This ^^^^^. I can't believe anyone even bought this for a second when it's coming from Deadspin. If this story even had any real legs to it, this would be all over the place right now. Hell, this is Favre we're talking about. The media would be going nuts right now with a scandal like this.

Pollardized
10-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Brett has a little weiner :photos:

Ckw
10-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Brett has a little weiner :photos:

You must have spent way too much time looking at Brett's little weiner. I turned away before I could get a glance of his small nizzle.

:wadepalm:

Texan_Bill
10-07-2010, 10:07 PM
You must have spent way too much time looking at Brett's little weiner. I turned away before I could get a glance of his small nizzle.

This^^^^^ I saw weiner and immediately turned away! Whether this is real or faux, I really didn't need to see that!

Rey
10-07-2010, 10:12 PM
I told Percy I'd do this...

b0ng
10-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Da na na na nah na

Go Go Gadget Dick!

Dutchrudder
10-07-2010, 11:44 PM
Uh oh, looks like Favre is getting a 6 game suspension! Let's hope he can take some classes and bring it down to 4...

:lol: what a joke of a video... Is it April 1st?

Kulluminatii
10-08-2010, 12:14 AM
This^^^^^ I saw weiner and immediately turned away! Whether this is real or faux, I really didn't need to see that!

I warned you guys like two times, if you still saw the penis after that, then maybe...just maybe...somewhere deep down inside, you wanted to see it ;).

Its ok Bill...nothing wrong with that at all :D.

*EDIT*
Some hilarious quotes from the comments section on that site -

Unlike Favre's quarterbacking abilities, when god was handing out dicks, he didn't pick six.

Now we know why Peter King can still talk with Favre's **** in his mouth.

In all his years in Wisconsin, Brett Favre left more fat women unsatisfied than Jenny Craig.

SeŮor Stan
10-08-2010, 01:41 PM
I was in the pool! I WAS IN THE POOL!!!

sincerely,

Brett Costanza

gary
10-08-2010, 02:10 PM
Tiger Woods I remember reading a story on Yahoo about him having an affair like a year and half before his car crash then things became pretty hush, hush untill the day after Thanksgiving. So, what do you really know?

MightyTExan
10-08-2010, 02:42 PM
http://www.playerpress.com/uploads/Image/Deanna%20Sterger.JPG

The Pencil Neck
10-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Tiger Woods I remember reading a story on Yahoo about him having an affair like a year and half before his car crash then things became pretty hush, hush untill the day after Thanksgiving. So, what do you really know?

I think there are some stars that have a "good" reputation and I think that news stories about their pecadillos get squashed by the press instead of getting blown up and splashed all over the place. If TO or Ochocinco had texted pictures of his privates to a woman that didn't want to see them, it would be a huge news story.

But Favre (or Tiger Woods) seem to get a pass or two. They can make a mistake and a rumor might get into circulation but no reporter seems to want to write up the story because the reported doesn't want to go up against that reputation. I wouldn't have expected that. I would have expected a reporter to get a whiff of a rumor about a "venerated" star and have even more incentive to follow that story.

The Pencil Neck
10-08-2010, 02:52 PM

That's pretty spooky.

Rey
10-08-2010, 02:53 PM

Looks like the younger, slightly prettier version of his wife...

Kulluminatii
10-08-2010, 03:13 PM

...with a smaller rack, but yeah, they look freakishly similar :mcnugget:.

Dread-Head
10-08-2010, 03:17 PM
It's a good thing I'm not famous, I'd have already shot about a dozen reporters by now. LOL

You mean you HAVEN'T?

Dread-Head
10-08-2010, 03:18 PM

Do ya want a T-bone...or a rib-eye?

JB
10-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Do ya want a T-bone...or a rib-eye?

Rib-eye! Everyday and twice on Sunday...

False Start
10-08-2010, 03:20 PM
I was in the pool! I WAS IN THE POOL!!!

sincerely,

Brett Costanza

http://themerchantmaven.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/shrinkage.gif

Dread-Head
10-08-2010, 03:23 PM

I gotta be Frank...I would love to be the chocolate in THAT reverse Oreo.

Showtime100
10-08-2010, 03:30 PM

Get Ms. Balbricker on the case and we'll know by dinnertime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFpsRr0WjDE

(I can't believe I just referenced Porky's)

Yankee_In_TX
10-08-2010, 03:47 PM
UPDATE: Favre responds at presser: "I'm not getting into that. I've got my hands full with the Jets."

...because they're apparently not full of something else!:kitten:

False Start
10-08-2010, 04:37 PM
UPDATE: Favre responds at presser: "I'm not getting into that. I've got my hands full with the Jets."

A handful of Jets....... that just don't sound right. http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/4776/khahaurgay.gif http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/640/pjerkit.gif

gary
10-08-2010, 05:36 PM
I am half and half on this but not as fast as some who just consider the source and that is all. The source here is not very well known but the audio sure sounds like Farve leaving a message for this lady after practice. Maybe the auio has been changed with computer software but I have heard Farve has been asked about and he did not want to comment on it which was certainly a red flag for me. If Fox or CNN starts reporting the samething down the road there might be some more merit to it. If not, then it will probably just go away. The website does have interesting media to make you believe the story though but I would also like to hear it from a more well known source prior to jumping the gun which believe me I have not already done JMO.

CloakNNNdagger
10-08-2010, 06:09 PM
NFL confirms review of Brett Favre-Jenn Sterger matter (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/08/nfl-confirms-review-of-brett-favre-jenn-sterger-matter/)Posted by Michael David Smith on October 8, 2010 3:59 PM ET

The NFL has confirmed that it is reviewing allegations that Brett Favre sent inappropriate photos to Jenn Sterger when he was a player on the Jets and she worked for the team.

"We are reviewing the matter," NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told the Associated Press.

In September Aiello declined to answer when PFT asked him whether the league was looking into the story.

Two months ago, Deadspin published allegations from Sterger, who currently appears on The Daily Line on Versus, that when she was an in-house sideline reporter for the Jets, Favre sent her photos of his penis. Yesterday Deadspin published what it said were those photos, and also published what it said were voice mail messages that Favre left for Sterger.

Sterger has not commented publicly.

Favre was asked about the story on Thursday and refused to get into it, saying, "I've got my hands full with the Jets."

The NFL's confirmation that it is looking into the matter likely means that media outlets which have previously ignored the story -- especially ESPN, which will televise Monday night's game between the Jets and Favre's Vikings -- will feel compelled to acknowledge it now. So Favre will continue to get questions like the one he got on Thursday. And the NFL will continue to get questions about whether its review of the matter turned up inappropriate conduct from one of the league's highest-profile stars.

RazorOye
10-08-2010, 06:16 PM
more women than just Jenn Sterger?

Sources: Two More Women Who Worked With Jets Received Lewd Texts From Favre (http://deadspin.com/5659474/sources-two-more-women-who-worked-with-jets-received-lewd-texts-from-favre)

This is about to get worse. It appears Jenn Sterger wasn't the only woman who received unwanted and inappropriate text messages from Brett Favre while he played for the Jets. Favre also pursued two team massage therapists, according to one of the women.

Mandy and John [husband to one of the massage therapist, not a massage therapist himself] say they approached attorneys about the situation but were told that because Mandy was a private contractor, there were no grounds for a harassment case. They didn't pursue anything.

But, after reading the story in the New York Post this morning, they decided to come forward with their story. Mandy's husband John reached out both to Deadspin and the Post.

gary
10-08-2010, 06:22 PM
People want to believe any of this now? It's becoming more and possible for me.

gary
10-08-2010, 06:59 PM
Remember just because the website is not a huge name does not mean they are not going to be the first one to report it.

TimeKiller
10-08-2010, 07:24 PM
quick, make up a story to take attention away from the fact that brett favre is sucking ass at football

thunderkyss
10-08-2010, 07:58 PM

Let's go back to this. How much do you respect Bret Favre?

You mumbled some stuff about Tiger Woods & how much do you really know a person..... which leads me to ask how freely do you toss around your respect.

I respect Brett, I believe he is one of the good guys. I don't believe any of this to be true. If it were something like an affair, I could believe, but to stalk or do what is being reported is preposterous.

I could be wrong, he may very well be guilty. If I am proved wrong in the end, then I'll lose respect for the man. But not before.

If you are already leaning towards a guilty verdict, either you never really respected the man, or you have a lousy sense of respect.

gary
10-08-2010, 08:25 PM

You mumbled some stuff about Tiger Woods & how much do you really know a person..... which leads me to ask how freely do you toss around your respect.

I respect Brett, I believe he is one of the good guys. I don't believe any of this to be true. If it were something like an affair, I could believe, but to stalk or do what is being reported is preposterous.

I could be wrong, he may very well be guilty. If I am proved wrong in the end, then I'll lose respect for the man. But not before.

If you are already leaning towards a guilty verdict, either you never really respected the man, or you have a lousy sense of respect.The NFL has said there has been info on this story which is a pretty good source. Am I not allowed to change my opinion of someone? How fast am I throwing him under the bus if two more woman have come out about and the NFL? I am not in hurry to belive this neither am I in a hurry not to. an open mind is more like it that's all.

Jeff S.
10-08-2010, 08:31 PM
Remember just because the website is not a huge name does not mean they are not going to be the first one to report it.

Everyone (including me) thought the National Enquirer was just a gross-out supermarket tabloid, but they broke the story about VP candidate John Edwards affair and his baby. Guess what? They turned out to be right. I think they broke another political story as well, can't recall what it is.

You can't automatically dismiss a story just because of the reputation of its source.

gary
10-08-2010, 08:37 PM
It seems the NFL is not taking any chances nor should they.

The Pencil Neck
10-08-2010, 08:39 PM

If you are already leaning towards a guilty verdict, either you never really respected the man, or you have a lousy sense of respect.

Personally, I've never had that much respect for Brett as a person. I was never a fan of his as a player even though he's had some really great seasons. But, he's a football player. I don't know him personally so I never had any more or less respect than I have for anyone that I don't personally know.

The fact that he's a country boy doesn't really mean anything to me. I've know plenty of country boys that were just as depraved and evil as the worst city boy I've ever known.

But... what I didn't like was that Brett was seeming to get a free pass on this scandal when other players would have been barbecued. If he's not going to get a free pass for it and they're going to look into it and bring it to light, then great. I hope Brett didn't do these things. But if the press is going to go after Mark Sanchez and the Jets for horsing around with Inez Sainz then they should at least follow up on and report on this.

Was there some law broken? Yeah. She was a sideline reporter working for the Jets. Brett was a star QB for the Jets. That's sexual harassment that's much worse than what happened to Sainz.

gary
10-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Why tell me not to be in a rush to not believe it but yet they are in a rush not to? That does not sound right to me.

thunderkyss
10-08-2010, 09:03 PM
The NFL has said there has been info on this story...

Are you sure about this? The story posted in this thread simply said the NFL will review the allegations.

Am I not allowed to change my opinion of someone? How fast am I throwing him under the bus if two more woman have come out about and the NFL? I am not in hurry to belive this neither am I in a hurry not to. an open mind is more like it that's all.

Again, the only reason I'm even bothering you with this line of question is because you said

1) you wouldn't be surprised if this were true
2) you would lose all respect you have for this man.

So you believe he is a man who would do such a thing & you respect him. Do you follow what I'm saying? If you think he would do this, if you think he is that kind of man, why would you respect him?

& if you respected the man for other reasons, even though you felt he was the type that did this sort of thing, why would you lose respect for him now?

Then you come out with these other statements,

Like you think he's guilty... but you want to ride the fence, wait it out, see what happens, & never worry about being wrong.

All I'm really saying, is pick a side.

gary
10-08-2010, 09:08 PM
Are you sure about this? The story posted in this thread simply said the NFL will review the allegations.

Again, the only reason I'm even bothering you with this line of question is because you said

1) you wouldn't be surprised if this were true
2) you would lose all respect you have for this man.

So you believe he is a man who would do such a thing & you respect him. Do you follow what I'm saying? If you think he would do this, if you think he is that kind of man, why would you respect him?

& if you respected the man for other reasons, even though you felt he was the type that did this sort of thing, why would you lose respect for him now?

Then you come out with these other statements,

Like you think he's guilty... but you want to ride the fence, wait it out, see what happens, & never worry about being wrong.

All I'm really saying, is pick a side.
I guess you have never thought anyone was not a bad person and they turned out to be like I have.

CloakNNNdagger
10-08-2010, 09:09 PM
quick, make up a story to take attention away from the fact that brett favre is sucking ass at football

This is the reason that the NFL is less likely to deflect or obfuscate and more likely to pursue the allegations full bore.

Trap_Star
10-08-2010, 09:10 PM
even his text messages get intercepted.

thunderkyss
10-08-2010, 09:12 PM
But... what I didn't like was that Brett was seeming to get a free pass on this scandal when other players would have been barbecued. If he's not going to get a free pass for it and they're going to look into it and bring it to light, then great. I hope Brett didn't do these things. But if the press is going to go after Mark Sanchez and the Jets for horsing around with Inez Sainz then they should at least follow up on and report on this.

Was there some law broken? Yeah. She was a sideline reporter working for the Jets. Brett was a star QB for the Jets. That's sexual harassment that's much worse than what happened to Sainz.

Personally, I believe if this is the work of some deviant trying to frame Brett, I don't believe the story should have ever gained any traction.

If I were the news source, I would have investigated and brought to you more than just what Sterger is saying. Is it a pre-paid phone? is it anonymous? Mississippi area code, but you can't tell us any more?

Really?

Have the authorities been notified? Sterger says she doesn't want to press charges?? What?

The Sainz case was a bit different. I believe the coaches corraborated her story.... with the thing about throwing the football to get attention or whatever.

thunderkyss
10-08-2010, 09:14 PM
I guess you have never thought anyone was not a bad person and they turned out to be like I have.

No, that has definitely happened, many times. But I was surprised as heck when I found out.

gary
10-08-2010, 09:15 PM
I guess I should think it is impossible for him to do something like this because I like or liked him.

Koolaid Time
10-08-2010, 09:15 PM
This is the reason that the NFL is less likely to deflect or obfuscate and more likely to pursue the allegations full bore.

You know these stories have some credibility if Gloria Allred hits the Red Eye from LA to NYC Tonight and holds a Press Conference tomorrow and with the two other Text recipients and Ms. Sterger.

thunderkyss
10-08-2010, 09:16 PM
I guess I should think it is impossible for him to do something like this because I like or liked him.

Only if you respect him.... which you must, if you subsequently lose respect for him after learning this.

The Pencil Neck
10-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Personally, I believe if this is the work of some deviant trying to frame Brett, I don't believe the story should have ever gained any traction.

If I were the news source, I would have investigated and brought to you more than just what Sterger is saying. Is it a pre-paid phone? is it anonymous? Mississippi area code, but you can't tell us any more?

Really?

Have the authorities been notified? Sterger says she doesn't want to press charges?? What?

The Sainz case was a bit different. I believe the coaches corraborated her story.... with the thing about throwing the football to get attention or whatever.

Sainz wasn't pressing charges, either. Sainz wasn't even the one to bring it up in the first place, some other reporter that was there brought up the issue. Rex Ryan even got into the receivers line so that Sanchez would throw a football out there close to her for him (Ryan) to go pick up. So, Ryan was part of it.

The Favre case, if true, is much worse than the Sainz case from what I've read. But that's the point. If true. The NFL (Goodell) should be investigating this to determine if there's any truth to it. It didn't make any sense to me that the NFL would institute new policies and things after Sainz and then not even look into whether Favre was sexually harassing an employee of the Jets.

But I'm mollified now that they're looking into it. They may find that there's no credence to any of this stuff and it's just crap and that's fine. As long as they verify that there's no wrongdoing here.

gary
10-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Only if you respect him.... which you must, if you subsequently lose respect for him after learning this.I see what you're saying that I should be surprised if I truely have respect for him to learn about this.

thunderkyss
10-08-2010, 09:25 PM
But I'm mollified now that they're looking into it. They may find that there's no credence to any of this stuff and it's just crap and that's fine. As long as they verify that there's no wrongdoing here.

Personally, I think the NFL should stick to football. Leave the investigating to the authorities.

If by investigating they mean they have hired a third party to do such... I'm fine with that.

ArlingtonTexan
10-08-2010, 09:25 PM

People much older and more experienced than you still get snowed by dudes. The fact is that most of us, barring a direct personal connection, don't know any of these guys. There are numerous accounts where dude who is thought to be a jerk, mostly based on not liking to talk to the press, is found out to be the best guy ever and dudes who are held in high regard found out to be closer to the devil than not.

I enjoy these dudes because of what they do on the field, not because of the type of person i think they are.

gary
10-08-2010, 09:30 PM
People much older and more experienced than you still get snowed by dudes. The fact is that most of us, barring a direct personal connection, don't know any of these guys. There are numerous accounts where dude who is thought to be a jerk, mostly based on not liking to talk to the press, is found out to be the best guy ever and dudes who are held in high regard found out to be closer to the devil than not.

I enjoy these dudes because of what they do on the field, not because of the type of person i think they are.
I should probably take this angle from now on.

drewmar74
10-08-2010, 09:35 PM

And this about sums it up.

gary
10-08-2010, 09:42 PM
Just like these sports players for the type of player they are instead great advice AT. Thanks.

drewmar74
10-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Just like these sports players for the type of player they are instead great advice AT. Thanks.

It'll save you a lot of angst.

Maddict5
10-08-2010, 09:48 PM
im waiting for john madden to come out and defend favre by saying 'its not his penis'

gary
10-08-2010, 09:54 PM
It'll save you a lot of angst.Yhea, and I do understand where TK is coming from now. Honestly, I was not really sure at first but it is clear to me now.

drewmar74
10-08-2010, 09:57 PM
im waiting for john madden to come out and defend favre by saying 'its not his penis'

gary
10-08-2010, 10:00 PM
Thanks for the rep point I have returned the favor.

edo783
10-08-2010, 10:29 PM
OK, Brett's a media whore and apparently an excibishinist and a whore chaser. Who knew an over grown frat boy would be a chuckle head. No matter how talented he is. I truly am a fan of Brett, but the boy needs to go back to hanging out at the frat house.

Maddict5
10-08-2010, 10:48 PM

what? i was pretty proud of thinking up of that line on the spot!

Ckw
10-08-2010, 11:02 PM
Only if you respect him.... which you must, if you subsequently lose respect for him after learning this.

Having respect for someone doesn't mean you have to view the individual through rose-colored glasses. Just because you choose to naively believe that every person you respect is incapable of doing something detestable doesn't mean that everyone lives their life the exact same way. "Respect" can be gained and lost. It isn't rooted in finality. Gary may have lost respect for Brett at this current time due to the information that is available and his own assessment of the situation but if it turns out it was all a farce, then he can choose to once again respect the man like he did before.

A perfect example is the Duke lacrosse scandal. Everyone automatically assumed the guys were guilty, and I am sure even friends and possibly family members lost respect for the members of the team. Then when all of the information came out and it was discovered the guys were indeed innocent, the respect was regained.

:slapfight:

Rey
10-08-2010, 11:31 PM
I think Bret did it...

You have the initial claim, now there are multiple people coming out...

And then hearing what his response was when asked about it makes me think he's guilty as well.

I expect the fit to hit the shan real quick for #4.

GP
10-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Man, I must have been under a rock this whole time.

This is the first I am hearing of it. At first, it appears to be a prank. Then, old #4 says he doesn't want to talk about it.

This whole thing would have been quickly dismissed AND lawsuits by Favre, and others, already being announced if it was not true.

Seems to me that Brett is hoping this thing will go away. Instead of continuing to rise up.

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c75/broncorocks/Anchorman/MassiveErection.jpg

"It's an optical illusion. It's the pleats. I'm taking these back to the pants store. I'm just going to walk this off. I've got a situation here. Going to walk this off. Don't act like you're not impressed..."

gary
10-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Having respect for someone doesn't mean you have to view the individual through rose-colored glasses. Just because you choose to naively believe that every person you respect is incapable of doing something detestable doesn't mean that everyone lives their life the exact same way. "Respect" can be gained and lost. It isn't rooted in finality. Gary may have lost respect for Brett at this current time due to the information that is available and his own assessment of the situation but if it turns out it was all a farce, then he can choose to once again respect the man like he did before.

A perfect example is the Duke lacrosse scandal. Everyone automatically assumed the guys were guilty, and I am sure even friends and possibly family members lost respect for the members of the team. Then when all of the information came out and it was discovered the guys were indeed innocent, the respect was regained.

:slapfight:Great post Cody. Repped.

sakebomb
10-09-2010, 11:41 AM
This crap goes on all the time. Not to the extent of penis pics but guys hitting on women and trying to get a piece of split tail on the side.

PapaL
10-09-2010, 11:46 AM
OK, I'm gonna say it....

In today's era, penis pics and various other formerly taboo pics are fairly common. I know some people may look down at others and may even be disguisted but it happens. True that normally it is solicited and with someone that I dunno maybe you've actually spoken to before but still.

HJam72
10-09-2010, 11:50 AM
I didn't read much of this at all, but:

1. Isn't he married?

2. The penis picks are the stupidest idea men ever came up with.

Other than those two things, I can't say I really blame him for trying. Can't see why she'd want him for any of the right reasons either, but...

The Pencil Neck
10-09-2010, 12:48 PM
I didn't read much of this at all, but:

1. Isn't he married?

2. The penis picks are the stupidest idea men ever came up with.

Other than those two things, I can't say I really blame him for trying. Can't see why she'd want him for any of the right reasons either, but...

Yep, he's married. And I don't blame the guy for trying to hook up with a cute girl. If that's the way he wants to live his life, that's between him and his conscience.

The problem is that she was a sideline reporter employed by the Jets and he was their big-name QB. In that situation, she could have felt pressure to go-along or lose her job. And that's sexual harassment.

If she were just some girl he saw in a bar somewhere that worked for a different organization, it would have been inappropriate but if that's what he wants to do, fine. (Although the penis pics are always wrong.)

But the fact that he could have had power over whether she kept her job or not makes this a situation where he and the Jets (and possibly the NFL) could have been sued. And this is the sort of thing the NFL is trying to be very pro-active about stopping.

JPPT1974
10-09-2010, 01:57 PM
I feel bad for his wife as she has had to put up with so much, breast cancer and his drinking. :(

The Pencil Neck
10-09-2010, 03:04 PM
I feel bad for his wife as she has had to put up with so much, breast cancer and his drinking. :(

And his addiction to pain killers.

TimeKiller
10-09-2010, 03:44 PM
Great. Here's comes 40 pages of 'did he - didn't he' bull****.

Just ****ing retire because you suck at QBing worse than you suck at picking up chicks.

gary
10-09-2010, 07:09 PM
When I respect or trust others that is my choice and I always leave the door open that there is always a slim chance that they are not really who I think they are. This might make me different than the rest but I don't care. In my opinion there is not any such thing as impossible even when I have faith and respect for others all that means to me is that respect is there untill it becomes broken by him or her. Brett has a right to go after who he wants and I'm not the one to stop him but sending unwanted nude photos to an older woman is not the same as just having an affair on the side which would be wrong as it is but not for me to juge. Farve's wife has been through a lot and now this? Does Farve having a right to have an affair mean it's the right thing for him to do after all his wife has been through? Hell no. Trust does not always last forever in the world we now live in. It does not take a lot to go from respecting some to not respecting them at all. Being respectfull which I am but being respectfull and comletely native at the same time which I am and there is a difference between the two in my opinion but from now on I am not going to take a personal liking to any of these dudes anymore. I'll now just like them all for being a good player and for the work they do on the field that's all. This might mean I am odd or different from the rest of you but I don't care. Each of us have our own opinions and that is fine if you agree that's fine too. The bottom line is everyone on this board is different which makes it as great and fun as it is but I truely believe everything I have said in this post but I enjoy the chatter amongst all of us here and to each their own.

thunderkyss
10-09-2010, 07:28 PM
When I respect or trust others that is my choice and I always leave the door open that there is always a slim chance that they are not really who I think they are. This might make me different than the rest but I don't care. In my opinion there is not any such thing as impossible even when I have faith and respect for others all that means to me is that respect is there untill it becomes broken by him or her.

Wow Gary, I'm sorry I brought it up. Respect him, don't respect him, whatever.... I'm just worried that you wouldn't be surprised if this is true, which as far as we know right now, it isn't.

If you're not surprised, I don't think you ever really respected the man, which is fine. You respect him as a player, not a person... That's all you have to say.

Well except that this wouldn't make him any less of a player, but whatever.

sakebomb
10-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Did she send vagina pics to him by chance? Anyone?

Mr. White
10-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Brett Favre is a family man. No way that's him.

Signed,

Tiger Woods

gary
10-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Wow Gary, I'm sorry I brought it up. Respect him, don't respect him, whatever.... I'm just worried that you wouldn't be surprised if this is true, which as far as we know right now, it isn't.

If you're not surprised, I don't think you ever really respected the man, which is fine. You respect him as a player, not a person... That's all you have to say.

Well except that this wouldn't make him any less of a player, but whatever.Don't be sorry TK. This was for everyone not just you. I will always respect Brett for the icon he now is just not Brett the person.

CloakNNNdagger
10-09-2010, 08:19 PM
Don't expect any conclusion to the investigation and action by the NFL until the end of this season. By then, it will carry little meaning because I don't see Favre making it through the season anyway.

powerfuldragon
10-09-2010, 08:35 PM
the longest threads on this sub-board tend to be the soap opera threads. gg fanbase.

beerlover
10-09-2010, 10:20 PM
good thing he has Randy Moss coming to save the day :bravo:

Pollardized
10-09-2010, 10:46 PM

And his little weiner.

drs23
10-10-2010, 10:59 PM
Per Florio on the wrap up show with Bob Costas after Sunday Night Football: Favre could be suspened. Seems as though the league is moving a little quicker than some may have thought.

Something about the difference being hitting on an employee of the Jets. Guess ya shouldn't ought to text a picture of your wiener to the team hottie? :kitten:

Ckw
10-10-2010, 11:05 PM
What the hell is wrong with me?

Why didn't I try this when I was dating?!?!

I mean how much better does it get?

"Hey sexy, can I get your number? I'm going to text you a nice surprise later." :shades:

HJam72
10-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Yep, he's married. And I don't blame the guy for trying to hook up with a cute girl. If that's the way he wants to live his life, that's between him and his conscience.

The problem is that she was a sideline reporter employed by the Jets and he was their big-name QB. In that situation, she could have felt pressure to go-along or lose her job. And that's sexual harassment.

If she were just some girl he saw in a bar somewhere that worked for a different organization, it would have been inappropriate but if that's what he wants to do, fine. (Although the penis pics are always wrong.)

But the fact that he could have had power over whether she kept her job or not makes this a situation where he and the Jets (and possibly the NFL) could have been sued. And this is the sort of thing the NFL is trying to be very pro-active about stopping.

Yep, that's bad. Guess I'm clueless, but I didn't realize a QB could have that much power over the whole organization. Social status, yeah, but....OK, so I'm naive.

MightyTExan
10-11-2010, 11:44 AM

And his fat wallet.

Dutchrudder
10-11-2010, 11:55 AM
I doubt his wife will be shocked by this, Favre has been cheating her with ESPN for years.

Yankee_In_TX
10-11-2010, 03:32 PM
I'm not going to read all this - but two comments:

1. Has he actually denied this? I keep hearing him say he's focused on the upcoming game/

2. I love that the NFL has put this on the 'fast track' and they are 'fact gathering' yet Favre and Sterger have not been contacted by the NFL, lol.

Yankee_In_TX
10-11-2010, 03:33 PM
I doubt his wife will be shocked by this, Favre has been cheating her with Steve Mariucci for years.

fixed

silvrhand
10-11-2010, 09:26 PM
who cares, if she didn't file a complaint.. why does she have the pictures 2 years later? I dunno, really if he wants to cheat on his wife that has 0 to do with his NFL career.

Double Barrel
10-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Penis sexting has got to be the sign of a moron. I have no idea if Favre did this or not, I guess time will tell. But the male package is just plain fugly, and even most women agree with this perspective. So sending them pics of flaccid junk would seem to be more of a turn off than any kind of proposition.

And shame on any of you DUDES for checking out penis pics. That's so freakin' gay....not that there's anything wrong with it, of course, if that's your thing. :winky:

The1ApplePie
10-12-2010, 10:33 AM
who cares, if she didn't file a complaint.. why does she have the pictures 2 years later? I dunno, really if he wants to cheat on his wife that has 0 to do with his NFL career.

Chick is looking for a pay-off, plain and simple.

Favre is still a huge dumbass that is pissing on what's left of his legacy, but Broadway Joe got over harassing Suzie Colbert

silvrhand
10-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Penis sexting has got to be the sign of a moron. I have no idea if Favre did this or not, I guess time will tell. But the male package is just plain fugly, and even most women agree with this perspective. So sending them pics of flaccid junk would seem to be more of a turn off than any kind of proposition.

And shame on any of you DUDES for checking out penis pics. That's so freakin' gay....not that there's anything wrong with it, of course, if that's your thing. :winky:

Well one thing for sure, if it is his junk his will sure will know the truth pretty quickly..

Dutchrudder
10-12-2010, 11:01 AM
I think this chick is just trying to get her name out there at the expense of Favre. I heard a bit on the radio where they played the voice message and then some clips of Favre talking after games or press conferences and they don't sound exactly alike. There was plenty of difference to call shenanigan's on this accusation.

Grams
10-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Sexual harrasement does not necessarily mean you are concerned over keepeing your job. It is also unwanted sexual advances, jokes, emails, pics, etc.

If Favre is innocent, why doesn't he just come out and just say so instead of avoiding all the questions?

Yankee_In_TX
10-12-2010, 12:56 PM

She's looking to become relevant again and cash in - she already said she will not cooperate with the NFL unless it will benefit her.

Dread-Head
10-12-2010, 01:07 PM

Several people have pics of my junk from online, but that's what I get for sunbathing nude. DAMN YOU GOOGLE EARTH MAPS!!! Haven't checked out the pics of Favre's alleged junk. If I were the commissioner I'd let it go. I mean which NFL flunkie is he going to get to compare the pics to Favre's package. I sure as hell wouldn't want that assignment.

GP
10-12-2010, 04:15 PM
When is Wrangler jeans going to come out with a specialty line of jeans that contains a webcam sewn into the zipper area?

You know, so you can whip it out and shoot an image through the 3G network. Talk about "hands-free" device!

We're all bout "convenience." I think it could be a hit item with the 16-35 male demographic.

gtexan02
10-12-2010, 06:16 PM
I really didn't think Favre did it.

However,

When asked about the accuracy of the reports, Favre told ESPN, "That will take its course."

What kind of answer is that?

Im guessing theres more to the story, but I bet that they are his photos and voice. People sound a lot different on the phone than they do on high quality recording equipment. Im not surprised his phone voice sounds different than his radio show voice

Double Barrel
10-12-2010, 06:23 PM
I really don't think Favre did it.

However,

What kind of answer is that?

Im guessing theres more to the story, but I bet that they are his photos and voice. People sound a lot different on the phone than they do on high quality recording equipment. Im not surprised his phone voice sounds different than his radio show voice

yeah, that's a weird answer, and along with crying like a baby in front of his team (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/11/ryan-longwell-says-brett-favre-cried-as-he-apologized-to-teammates/), I find it a strange way to deal with something "he did not do". If it was me, I'd be mad as hell and screaming "EFF THAT B****!!!". But, that's just me.

gtexan02
10-12-2010, 06:37 PM
yeah, that's a weird answer, and along with crying like a baby in front of his team (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/11/ryan-longwell-says-brett-favre-cried-as-he-apologized-to-teammates/), I find it a strange way to deal with something "he did not do". If it was me, I'd be mad as hell and screaming "EFF THAT B****!!!". But, that's just me.

wtf?

Did you see this part?
"I need you guys to carry me tonight," Favre told the Vikings, as related by Longwell to Tafoya. "I'm ready to go out there and give it my best, but I don't know what's going to happen."

What the hell is going on with this guy?

What a horrifici decision coming back for one more year is looking now. Instead of competing for a superbowl and riding off into the sunset, it looks like he's giong to go down in an flaming epic fail both on and off the field.

Who weeps if they are innocent?

Texecutioner
10-12-2010, 06:43 PM
wtf?

Did you see this part?

What the hell is going on with this guy?

What a horrifici decision coming back for one more year is looking now. Instead of competing for a superbowl and riding off into the sunset, it looks like he's giong to go down in an flaming epic fail both on and off the field.

Who weeps if they are innocent?

Coming back this year was going to be a disaster either way for him this year on the field. The Vikings had all sorts of problems coming into the season. Rice wasn't in camp and had no idea of what his injury situation was. Harvin was hardly playing in camp. Chester Taylor was let go and was a very good back up behind AP who made a lot of clutch plays that went unnoticed for years. The Vikings secondary was exposed a lot at the end of last year and they have had a ton of injuries this year in their secondary. Their O line and D line is pretty old now as well. Favre played great last season, but one off season is enough to make a 41 year old play completely different when you're that old, and he got there late as usual and he's obviously dealing with all sorts of nagging injuries. The Vikings looked like a mess coming into the season. Unfortunately all of their problems will be put on Favre for this team's failures.

HJam72
10-12-2010, 06:56 PM
Regarding the title, I don't think he seduced her. :)

Not that I could, but I wouldn't mind trying. This is based of course on her personality (which I know nothing at all about) and how much I care for her (which would be true if actually had the chance). Then....I'd get dumped and drink a lot. Such is life.

Texan_Bill
10-12-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm actually a little surprised and somewhat dissapointed in some of the attitudes that suggests Jenn Sterfer as the villain. If she was trying to "cash in" why didn't she do it two years ago? Why did the guy at Deadspin have to pull teeth to get her to tell the story and release not only the pics, but also the voicemails???

I'm just curious!!

Why do we put Favre on a pedestal? We put O.J. on a pedestal and we saw how that turned out. We put Warren Moon on a pedestal, and we saw what happened there. Pete Rose? Clemens? How about Lenny Dystra? How about the Raiders / Oilers Sean Jones??

Goatcheese
10-12-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't think "hey baby want to see my shillelagh?" is an effective means of seduction...

...ok so it worked that one time after Buzz Fest ....

.. but other than that it has to be the worst method I've ever heard of. :rake:

Norg
10-12-2010, 11:13 PM
have yall seen Jenn Sterger DAYUM !!!!!!!!!!!! i dont blame farve sexual urge is a powerful thing

GuerillaBlack
10-12-2010, 11:24 PM

Could easily pass as mother and daughter.

Showtime100
10-12-2010, 11:37 PM
Could easily pass as mother and daughter.

Or even younger/older versions of the same person.

Blake
10-13-2010, 07:27 AM
the longest threads on this sub-board tend to be the soap opera threads. gg fanbase.

I gotta agree with ya PD. I cant stand when ESPN Radio or MadDog Radio or FoxSports Radio talk for an entire segment on this. I couldnt escape it this morning so I jammed out to the new Jimmy Eat World CD.

This is TMZ news. Not TexansTalk worthy.

gtexan02
10-13-2010, 07:30 AM
I gotta agree with ya PD. I cant stand when ESPN Radio or MadDog Radio or FoxSports Radio talk for an entire segment on this. I couldnt escape it this morning so I jammed out to the new Jimmy Eat World CD.

This is TMZ news. Not TexansTalk worthy.

And yet here you are posting :nolisten:

I personally find this pretty interesting because its a) Favre the golden boy and b) Jenn is freaking hot

Blake
10-13-2010, 10:16 AM
And yet here you are posting :nolisten:

I personally find this pretty interesting because its a) Favre the golden boy and b) Jenn is freaking hot

Funny gtexan. :P I am not discussing Brett Favre or that girl. I am discussing how I hate sports outlets and fans covering this like Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood.

Double Barrel
10-13-2010, 10:56 AM
I'm actually a little surprised and somewhat dissapointed in some of the attitudes that suggests Jenn Sterfer as the villain. If she was trying to "cash in" why didn't she do it two years ago? Why did the guy at Deadspin have to pull teeth to get her to tell the story and release not only the pics, but also the voicemails???

I'm just curious!!

Why do we put Favre on a pedestal? We put O.J. on a pedestal and we saw how that turned out. We put Warren Moon on a pedestal, and we saw what happened there. Pete Rose? Clemens? How about Lenny Dystra? How about the Raiders / Oilers Sean Jones??

It's the same reason why we - Texans fans - put Andre Johnson on a pedestal.

Of course, all of these people put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us, but the human psyche seems drawn to creating heroes. Joseph Campbell's book, "The Power of Myth", is all about this human quality throughout history.

Personally, no sports figure is a hero to me. Sure, I'm a fan and admire certain ones (#34 comes to mind), but I realize that I only know their public personalities and really have no idea what they are like in real life. My heroes are people I know, like my grandfathers, dad, uncles, grandmothers, mother. That's just me, though, and I can only speak from that singular perspective.

Texan_Bill
10-13-2010, 11:14 AM
It's the same reason why we - Texans fans - put Andre Johnson on a pedestal.

Of course, all of these people put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us, but the human psyche seems drawn to creating heroes. Joseph Campbell's book, "The Power of Myth", is all about this human quality throughout history.

Personally, no sports figure is a hero to me. Sure, I'm a fan and admire certain ones (#34 comes to mind), but I realize that I only know their public personalities and really have no idea what they are like in real life. My heroes are people I know, like my grandfathers, dad, uncles, grandmothers, mother. That's just me, though, and I can only speak from that singular perspective.

The jist of my post was the idea that some people's attitude suggests that a rape victim had it coming because she was wearing a skirt. This is not on Sterger, it's clearly on Favre and his inappropriate behaviour!

Speaking of #34: He answered his door on Halloween and personally handed out candy to us. He was the real-deal on and OFF the field. That said, I agree that no sports figure should be a hero. I defended the Chuckster when he spoke out on the subject (re: being a role model). As for your role models, that's as it should be!

BTW, I don't put AJ on a pedestal, however I will categorize him as "Beast" status.

Double Barrel
10-13-2010, 11:23 AM
The jist of my post was the idea that some people's attitude suggests that a rape victim had it coming because she was wearing a skirt. This is not on Sterger, it's clearly on Favre and his inappropriate behaviour!

Speaking of #34: He answered his door on Halloween and personally handed out candy to us. He was the real-deal on and OFF the field.

I agree that no sports figure should be a hero. I defended the Chuckster when he spoke out on the subject (re: being a role model). As for your role models, that's as it should be!

BTW, I don't put AJ on a pedestal, however I will categorize him as "Beast" status.

Oh, I agree, man. Since we really don't know much about Sterger and the alleged relationship she had with Favre, I'm not going to point fingers at either side.

I will, however, comment on certain inconsistencies or tendencies for both sides, such as Favre's strange handling and comments, as well as her refusal to work with the NFL's investigation unless there's something in it for her. But, that's just talking about the details of this situation and not really taking sides.

Very cool to hear about Earl, and it doesn't surprise me. Since we have decades to look back on, it is somewhat safe to assume certain aspects of his character due to stories like these. That being said, who he is in his personal life is still a mystery to most (if not all) of us.

Khari
10-13-2010, 11:26 AM
what man decided pictures of weenies were a good thing to send to people

Texan_Bill
10-13-2010, 11:28 AM
Oh, I agree, man. Since we really don't know much about Sterger and the alleged relationship she had with Favre, I'm not going to point fingers at either side.

I will, however, comment on certain inconsistencies or tendencies for both sides, such as Favre's strange handling and comments, as well as her refusal to work with the NFL's investigation unless there's something in it for her. But, that's just talking about the details of this situation and not really taking sides.

Very cool to hear about Earl, and it doesn't surprise me. Since we have decades to look back on, it is somewhat safe to assume certain aspects of his character due to stories like these. That being said, who he is in his personal life is still a mystery to most (if not all) of us.

Thanks for that little reminder (bolded). :foottap:

Meh, I guess most people enjoy a little soap opera in their lives.

I learned my lesson about choosing sides with the whole Orenthal James situation. I swore he was innocent!! There was no way a football stud would ever be involved in a double murder! How wrong was I?? :gun:

It wasn't just Earl. It was Giff Nielson and Robert Brazile, too.

Cjeremy635
10-13-2010, 11:35 AM

I'm going with this guy:

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/al%20gore%20picture.jpg

Hell, he did invent the internet....so I'm assuming he also invented taking pics of your junk and sending them out to other people. That's probably how the whole "global warming" thing got started. He shot a pic of his junk, sent it out, and got the whole "that's hot" response. He knew texting would take off and thought that the "hotness" would spread through the planet like mold on white bread. Now, we have global warming due to Al Gore, not the other way around.

Double Barrel
10-13-2010, 11:42 AM

I don't get it, either. I've asked quite a few women about this story, and I have yet to find even one that wants a package pic sent to them, even from someone that they find 'hot'.

Men, being the visual creatures we are, must assume that women are the same way. I don't know any man that wouldn't mind some boob pics sent to their cell phone, but I'd figure a woman would prefer some romantic thoughts or something of that nature.

chicagotexan2
10-13-2010, 12:03 PM
I don't get it, either. I've asked quite a few women about this story, and I have yet to find even one that wants a package pic sent to them, even from someone that they find 'hot'.

Men, being the visual creatures we are, must assume that women are the same way. I don't know any man that wouldn't mind some boob pics sent to their cell phone, but I'd figure a woman would prefer some romantic thoughts or something of that nature.

Or pics of money and Tiffany's over priced trinkets.

gtexan02
10-13-2010, 12:07 PM

Are any of the women you're talking to playboy models full of silicone, etc?

I bet that women like Jenn dont fit into the "typical woman" category. I dont know any playboy models, but I would imagine that someone who is as image conscious as she is, with as much focus on her appearance/others apeprance as she has, would be more in line with the visual aspect than the romantic poem angle. The "sexting" thing has become especially popular with the younger generation as well. Maybe its something Jenn's age would find appealing that most women wouldnt just because of her age

Kaiser Toro
10-13-2010, 12:13 PM

Women like Jenn dont fit into the "typical woman" category. I would imagine that someone who is as image conscious as she is, with as much focus on her appearance/others apeprance as she has, would be more in line with the visual aspect than the romantic poem angle

My experience is that women love to laugh, maybe that is what Old Man Winter was trying to provide Sterger, with a picture of his Sanford & Sons.

gtexan02
10-13-2010, 12:14 PM
My experience is that women love to laugh, maybe that is what Old Man Winter was trying to provide Sterger, with a picture of his Sanford & Sons.

Lauren
10-13-2010, 12:33 PM

Fact: Boobs are 1000x more attractive than penises.

kiwitexansfan
10-13-2010, 12:39 PM
Ummmm, not to sound to CSI here but that isn't Favre in my opinion.

As a football player with bad ankles he would have his ankles taped every game and therefore more than likely there would be hairless ankles and those ankles are hairy.

And yes, I did look at those pictures a second time to confirm that theory.... I'm going to go and burn my eyeballs now.

gtexan02
10-13-2010, 12:43 PM

As a football player with bad ankles he would have his ankles taped every game and therefore more than likely there would be hairless ankles and those ankles are hairy.

And yes, I did look at those pictures a second time to confirm that theory.... I'm going to go and burn my eyeballs now.

Looking twice at how hairy nude favre is deserves a
:backsout:

Ckw
10-13-2010, 12:45 PM

You certainly went above and beyond the call of duty....

Texan_Bill
10-13-2010, 12:47 PM

It's called "Pre-wrap"... It's a thin layer of foam like material (non-adhering). The tape goes on top of that.

drewmar74
10-13-2010, 01:50 PM
It's called "Pre-wrap"... It's a thin layer of foam like material (non-adhering). The tape goes on top of that.

And kiwi's work all goes for naught....

Ouch.

axman40
10-13-2010, 02:10 PM
http://donklephant.com/wp-content/uploads/farve_sexting-430x294.jpg (http://donklephant.com/2010/10/13/sexting-favre/farve_sexting/)

Double Barrel
10-13-2010, 02:14 PM

I bet that women like Jenn dont fit into the "typical woman" category. I dont know any playboy models, but I would imagine that someone who is as image conscious as she is, with as much focus on her appearance/others apeprance as she has, would be more in line with the visual aspect than the romantic poem angle. The "sexting" thing has become especially popular with the younger generation as well. Maybe its something Jenn's age would find appealing that most women wouldnt just because of her age

I don't know, man....women are women...and poll after poll reveals that the overwhelming majority are not big on receiving junk pics on their phone.

Maybe you're right, though. Could be a generational thing. God help us, if so. Women have been the civilizing factor in humanity since the beginning. They start acting like men and it is the End of Western Civilization...

From askmen.com: Sexting: What She Thinks (http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_400/435_sexting-what-she-thinks.html)

"From a womanís point of view, a manís junk isnít all that enticing. Sure, it has its purpose, but our infatuation with it isnít the same as say, yours with our breasts. (Iím generally not staring at the crotch of a guy I like, or trolling the internet for penises.)"

And then there's this:

Fact: Boobs are 1000x more attractive than penises.

I certainly will never argue with you there. :ok:

The1ApplePie
10-13-2010, 02:36 PM

Men, being the visual creatures we are, must assume that women are the same way. I don't know any man that wouldn't mind some boob pics sent to their cell phone, but I'd figure a woman would prefer some romantic thoughts or something of that nature.[/QUOTE]

Some musical advice

[QUOTE]To all the fellas out there with ladies to impress
It's easy to do just follow these steps

1: Cut a hole in a box

2: Put your junk in that box

3: Make her open the box

And that's the way you do it

Dread-Head
10-13-2010, 02:54 PM

Some musical advice

(singing)

"Baaaaaack stage at the CMA's a BLEEP in a bahahahaaax....wellwellwellwellwellwell...."

Double Barrel
10-13-2010, 03:15 PM
Some musical advice

To all the fellas out there with ladies to impress
It's easy to do just follow these steps

1: Cut a hole in a box

2: Put your junk in that box

3: Make her open the box

And that's the way you do it

lol! You did see where those dudes ended up at the end of the video, 'eh? :winky:

And with their next song, "Motherlover", I'm not sure if I'd be taking dating advice from those cats. hehe

kiwitexansfan
10-13-2010, 07:41 PM
kiwitexansfan detective skills = http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1143/1369658074_a56ad5bad6.jpg

Texan_Bill
10-13-2010, 07:56 PM
kiwitexansfan detective skills = http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1143/1369658074_a56ad5bad6.jpg

LMAO, Kiwi!!! It was a well attempted scenario!! :worldpeace:

Actually, the "pre-wrap" is what sometimes causes players to have to get "re-wrapped". The pre-wrap sometimes slips or comes loose.

PapaL
10-13-2010, 08:34 PM

All I'm gonna say is...I know more then my fair share of women from all walks of life that ask for these type pics.

Hey to each their own...

edo783
10-13-2010, 09:51 PM
If Favre is innocent, why doesn't he just come out and just say so instead of avoiding all the questions?

Probably the same reason he can't ever tell anyone if he is going to retire or not. He is a media whore and loves the attention .... even the bad.

gtexan02
10-14-2010, 07:19 AM
Probably the same reason he can't ever tell anyone if he is going to retire or not. He is a media whore and loves the attention .... even the bad.

Personally I think theres more to the story.

For example, all the Jets did it. It was a hazing/ritualistic type thing.
Or maybe it was a prank someone played on Favre and he's not ready to divulge the guilty party yet.
Or maybe it was something the team encouraged him to do.
Or maybe it was a teammate making a joke while using his phone

I think a reason is going to come out that downplays the guilt/responsibility of Favre while at the same time making this into a slightly bigger issue than it was originally

He can't deny it outright because he's implicated correctly for one reason or another, but at the same time, can't explain himself because it either implicates someone else, the organization, or something to that effect

Texan_Bill
10-14-2010, 08:27 AM
All I'm gonna say is...I know more then my fair share of women from all walks of life that ask for these type pics.

Hey to each their own...

Hook me up brah!!! :pirate:

ubecool454
10-14-2010, 09:06 AM
I can't get over this wench holding onto a text for over 2 years. IMO most men are guilty of sexual harrassment at some time in their lives whether they call it that or not. I may or may not have been guilty of it in my earlier days, lol, but you just have to know which woman can handle it . I'm more pissed off at this woman than I am Farve because he tried and she denied and it should have been over with. This chick should have put Brett in his place if she wasn't feeling him and how did he get her cell phone number? If calling a woman on the phone and asking her to come over is sexual harrassment then every guy thats not gay is guilty.

Dread-Head
10-14-2010, 09:11 AM

Dang it! No more pictures of Boners! That INCLUDES "Tromboners!"

Honoring Earl 34
10-14-2010, 09:28 AM
I bet Jon Gruden knows if that was little Brett . .

The way he goes on about Favre on MNF , he'd know for sure . :choke:

drs23
10-14-2010, 10:17 AM

eeeeww...

Double Barrel
10-14-2010, 10:32 AM

Hey to each their own...

Are any of the named Lola? :winky:

Personally I think theres more to the story.

For example, all the Jets did it. It was a hazing/ritualistic type thing.
Or maybe it was a prank someone played on Favre and he's not ready to divulge the guilty party yet.
Or maybe it was something the team encouraged him to do.
Or maybe it was a teammate making a joke while using his phone

I think a reason is going to come out that downplays the guilt/responsibility of Favre while at the same time making this into a slightly bigger issue than it was originally

He can't deny it outright because he's implicated correctly for one reason or another, but at the same time, can't explain himself because it either implicates someone else, the organization, or something to that effect

You know, the first thing that came to my mind was a practical joke. I could definitely see my group of buddies doing this to each other. You have access to phones in lockers, so grab it, snap a shot, text it, and you're done in a matter of minutes. Men can be just plain mean to each other for a laugh. Ball punching is one of those activities, and while I don't partake in that particular 'ritual', I've seen it many, many times with group of dudes over the years. Junk sexting is nothing compared to getting a package smack.

Dread-Head
10-14-2010, 11:01 AM

So would Madden. :thisbig: Ohhhhhhhhh!

Texan_Bill
10-14-2010, 11:18 AM

You know, the first thing that came to my mind was a practical joke. I could definitely see my group of buddies doing this to each other. You have access to phones in lockers, so grab it, snap a shot, text it, and you're done in a matter of minutes. Men can be just plain mean to each other for a laugh. Ball punching is one of those activities, and while I don't partake in that particular 'ritual', I've seen it many, many times with group of dudes over the years. Junk sexting is nothing compared to getting a package smack.

My best friend and I will occasionally walk up to the other one and BAM, a kick to the shin.

Brandon420tx
10-14-2010, 07:37 PM
Ok .... was ESPN showing Brett getting hit by a ball in practice today??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMywHFojUtY

and now, for the obligatory Simpsons tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5z-EPqgK8Q

Ckw
10-14-2010, 07:58 PM
Ok .... was ESPN showing Brett getting hit by a ball in practice today??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMywHFojUtY

and now, for the obligatory Simpsons tribute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5z-EPqgK8Q

Oh man, I needed a laugh like that. That was freaking hilarious!

GP
10-14-2010, 09:31 PM

He would have his phone's security lock on. Nice theory, except I think he would be smart enough to lock his phone.

Of course, there I go again: Assuming Favre would be smart.

Favre is like if Billy Joe Tolliver and Mickey Mantle had a kid together.

drewmar74
10-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Favre is like if Billy Joe Tolliver and Mickey Mantle had a kid together.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/images/football/nfl/players/743.jpg plus

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_02/MickeyMantleDM_468x606.jpg =

http://bigeastsux.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/farve-moposter.jpg

That's about the size of it? Yeah.... I can see it.

CloakNNNdagger
10-22-2010, 09:20 PM
Report: Sterger won't talk if Favre pays her off (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/22/report-sterger-wont-talk-if-favre-pays-her-off/)Posted by Evan Silva on October 22, 2010 9:36 PM ET
Former Jets sideline reporter Jenn Sterger is currently debating whether to speak with the NFL about Vikings quarterback Brett Favre's alleged harassment, or lack thereof, of Sterger during Favre's 2008 season in New York.

According to the St. Paul Pioneer Press, her decision will be based strictly on money.

Jeremy Fowler of the Pioneer Press reports that Sterger would decline the league's interview request if Favre agrees to a financial settlement.

If the NFL is to discipline Favre for sending inappropriate text messages and voicemails to Sterger two years ago, it almost certainly needs Sterger to go on the record.

According to Fowler, the agreement would also include a confidentiality agreement. Sterger's specific price is unknown, but we're guessing Favre wouldn't struggle to satisfy it.

Koolaid Time
10-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Report: Sterger won't talk if Favre pays her off (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/22/report-sterger-wont-talk-if-favre-pays-her-off/)

This isn't "border line blackmail" it is "blackmail". No different than the guy that tried to shake down David Letterman.

CloakNNNdagger
10-23-2010, 02:51 PM
Report: Favre called Sterger in June 2009 (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/23/report-favre-called-sterger-in-june-2009/)

Posted by Mike Florio on October 23, 2010 10:09 AM ET
With the Vikings getting ready to play in another high-profile prime-time game, the reports regarding the Brett Favre investigation continue to pile up.

Here are the latest.

The New York Post reports that Favre called former Jets in-house sideline reporter Jenn Sterger as late as June 2009. Per the report, Favre was in New York to appear on Joe Buck's since-canceled HBO show.

At the time, Favre was not employed by any NFL team, and her stint with the Jets had ended.

Also, Judd Zulgad of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune reports that Allison Torres, a friend of Sterger's who supposedly saw the alleged photos on Sterger's phone, has spoken with NFL officials.

On Friday night (as Silva wrote after the rest of us abandoned him for the night), Jeremy Fowler of the St. Paul Pioneer Press reported that Sterger will decline to meet with the league if Favre reaches a settlement with her.

If Fowler's report is accurate, it confirms what many have suspected -- that Sterger, who has tried to craft the impression that she isn't digging for gold, is in fact digging for gold.

She also supposedly was concerned about the impact of this situation on her job as a co-host of The Daily Line on Versus. If the folks there have looked into the situation and come to a conclusion that meshes with Fowler's report, we'd be surprised if they keep her around.

The Pencil Neck
10-23-2010, 04:43 PM
Report: Favre called Sterger in June 2009 (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/10/23/report-favre-called-sterger-in-june-2009/)

To me, any contact Favre had with Sterger after their stint with the Jets is irrelevant.

I don't care about Favre's immorality or even if he's stalking her. I'm just concerned with the possibility of sexual harrassment while she was working for a company where he had much more influence than she did.

CloakNNNdagger
10-23-2010, 06:19 PM
To me, any contact Favre had with Sterger after their stint with the Jets is irrelevant.

I don't care about Favre's immorality or even if he's stalking her. I'm just concerned with the possibility of sexual harrassment while she was working for a company where he had much more influence than she did.

It's not irrelevant as to it speaks to New York harassment laws that cover outside-of-work place context sexual email or phone contacts.

The Pencil Neck
10-24-2010, 02:16 AM
It's not irrelevant as to it speaks to New York harassment laws that cover outside-of-work place context sexual email or phone contacts.

Like I said, it's irrelevant "to me." I know that it's relevant to what the NFL and the authorities decide in their investigation and could create a whole new crop of charges but to me, that outside-the-workplace harassment gets into a very murky area where it's well nigh impossible to determine whether this is some relationship gone wrong or somebody setting somebody up or stalking or what.

What's important to me is that he did inappropriate things while he was employed at the same place as Sterger and had a more powerful position at that company and that he apparently did these same things to at least 2 other employees.

The NFL could determine that the outside-the-workplace activities violate their behavior rules and suspend him for that. But the INSIDE-the-workplace activities actually put the Jets and the NFL into a more culpable situation from a legal standpoint and will probably cause them to enhance their rules on the contact players can have with other employees of their respective teams and employees of the NFL (if this wasn't already a violation... which I suspect it was).

CloakNNNdagger
10-24-2010, 11:23 AM
From this morning's New York Post (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/not_for_sale_brett_Lr2PAREXQzPrjAZZHmgxZP):

Keep your money, Brett! Jenn Sterger's silence can't be bought.

The curvy, 26-year-old ex-model is still deciding if she'll dish to the NFL about Brett Favre's alleged out-of-bounds texts, calls and photos -- but no amount of cash from the aging QB will help keep her mouth shut, her manager said yesterday.

"Jenn's willingness to cooperate with the NFL's investigation is not for sale," Phil Reese told The Post, denying a report that a financial settlement with Favre would buy her silence.

"This decision is ultimately Jenn's to make, and hers only."

The league said Friday it is still investigating a slew of skeevy calls, texts and photos the randy granddad allegedly sent Sterger when they both worked for the Jets in 2008.

Favre was interviewed by the NFL's vice president for security, Milt Ahlerich, on Tuesday about the matter, but neither Favre nor the league has provided any details.

Sterger's cooperation could be crucial, but Reese said the busty brunette -- who now works on the Versus television network show "The Daily Line" --"doesn't know what she wants to do at this moment."

However, she's "strongly considering meeting with them," he said.

The probe could get a little more dicey with Friday's revelations by The Post that there was apparently yet another call from Favre to Sterger in June 2009.

"The . . . number that was used to send the messages in 2008 is the same one used to call Jenn in 2009 when Favre was in New York to film [the HBO show] 'Joe Buck Live,' " a source told The Post.

"If she was to go in, that [conduct] would be corroborated and there would probably be a bit more," the source said.

Favre has repeatedly dodged questions about the probe.

Calls and e-mails to an agent for Favre were not returned.

Brandon420tx
10-24-2010, 01:42 PM
At least we know why Brett came out of retirement the first time

imatexan
10-24-2010, 04:38 PM
NEW YORK -- Brett Favre has admitted leaving voicemails for the former New York Jets employee to whom a website says he also sent lewd photos.

NFL Network and Fox Sports' Jay Glazer reported Sunday that Favre told league investigators he left phone messages for Jenn Sterger, who worked for the Jets in 2008 when Favre was their quarterback.

Glazer also reported that Favre, who now plays for the Minnesota Vikings, denied sending Sterger inappropriate photos.

The NFL is investigating a Deadspin report earlier this month that Favre sent the racy photos to Sterger two years ago. Sterger, now an on-air personality for Versus, hasn't cooperated with the league yet, but her manager, Phil Reese, told The Associated Press on Sunday that could happen quickly.

"She is strongly considering it, leaning toward it," Reese said.

Asked if Favre admitted leaving the voicemails for Sterger, but denied sending any photos, Reese added:

"We're currently in the fact-gathering stage; all I'm doing is dealing with facts. Unfortunately the person in the pictures didn't also hold up their driver's license, so I'm not going to speculate as far as identity. But I'm working with people to diligently get all the facts."

Reese also has said that Sterger hasn't had any discussions with Favre's representatives about a possible financial settlement stemming from the allegations.

Favre and the Vikings play Sunday night at Green Bay.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81b8f86c/article/favre-says-he-left-voicemails-not-photos-with-exjets-employee?module=HP_headlines
:kitten:

False Start
10-25-2010, 11:14 AM
SNL Brett Favre skit (http://www.hulu.com/watch/187730/saturday-night-live-brett-favre-wrangler-commercial). :heh:

JB
10-25-2010, 11:19 AM
SNL Brett Favre skit (http://www.hulu.com/watch/187730/saturday-night-live-brett-favre-wrangler-commercial). :heh:

:lol: Hilarious! Thumbs up! :lol:

False Start
10-25-2010, 11:28 AM
:lol: Hilarious! Thumbs up! :lol:

I thought so too. :cool:

The Pencil Neck
10-25-2010, 12:11 PM

Rep to you for that.

False Start
10-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Rep to you for that.

:tiphat:

HJam72
10-25-2010, 12:17 PM
Well, I can vouch for the fact that it's not smart to do inappropriate things regarding a female when you are in a lower position in the workplace, although I might have to try again with another one. :)