PDA

View Full Version : Future MRS. TEXAN BILL?

Dread-Head
10-07-2010, 11:25 AM
When this girl gets out of college...we should introduce her to our good friend William.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Ohio-girl-is-homecoming-queen-and-star-kicker-on?urn=highschool-275126

Double Barrel
10-07-2010, 11:29 AM
ummmm...isn't Bill old enough to be, like, her dad? :um:

Dread-Head
10-07-2010, 11:29 AM

That's why I said...when she gets out of "COLLEGE".

Texan_Bill
10-07-2010, 11:32 AM
What's up with the Colts jersey?? :foottap:

Double Barrel
10-07-2010, 11:32 AM

Then he'll be like her grandpa! :winky:

Dread-Head
10-07-2010, 11:34 AM
What's up with the Colts jersey?? :foottap:

Nah...that's just the colors of her team. She's like a HS junior or senior.

Blake
10-07-2010, 11:36 AM

Hahahaha!

NitroGSXR
10-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Agreed. No reason for anybody to gawk at this little girl yet.

Besides kickers aren't really football layers... Uh-oh... I think I'm about to get racked.

Dread-Head
10-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Hahahaha!

Hey *LL Cool Bill...

Ladies love Cool Bill

Hardcore Texan
10-07-2010, 02:00 PM
That's a cool story. Glad the team appears to be accepting of her, at least going by the coaches comments anyway.

I couldn't help but laugh though at this comment below the article:

A homecoming queen joins the football team and she's a hero.
A guy shows up at a prom in a dress and he is sent home by the school administration

Double Barrel
10-07-2010, 03:29 PM
yeah, the 'wussification of America' comment was goofy. We're talking about a girl playing football! That's hardcore, not wussy. The ignorant sexism some folks spew is just sad.

Dread-Head
10-07-2010, 03:46 PM

Besides kickers aren't really football layers... Uh-oh... I think I'm about to get racked.

I was just saying...in a year from now she'll be a freshman in college, but right now, she's a wholesome girl who loves football. I wasn't presenting this to have someone ogling her. I just thought it was cool that she appreciates the game and gets a chance to be part of the team.

NitroGSXR
10-07-2010, 04:12 PM
I was just saying...in a year from now she'll be a freshman in college, but right now, she's a wholesome girl who loves football. I wasn't presenting this to have someone ogling her. I just thought it was cool that she appreciates the game and gets a chance to be part of the team.
Personally, I don't oogle obvious high schoolers counting the days until they are legal. I probably have my ass too tightly wound about this but it's how I roll.

You have always demonstrated a ravenous appetite for the ladies so I presumed. I apologize if I was wrong.

Hardcore Texan
10-07-2010, 04:42 PM
yeah, the 'wussification of America' comment was goofy. We're talking about a girl playing football! That's hardcore, not wussy. The ignorant sexism some folks spew is just sad.

I saw that and thought the same thing you are saying. As a dad of 3 girls I mean it when I say I hope the team and coach are as accepting of her as he states in the article. She's obviously a mentally tough young lady, which is awesome.

mike moffat
10-08-2010, 07:50 PM
I think Bill likes them just a little younger than that.

Wolf
10-08-2010, 07:53 PM
I hear bill is more into the college first baseman type (women) they can stretch out more for a ball than I kicker (so I hear)

HouSportsWriter
10-08-2010, 09:35 PM
sorry but i call her! a chick that plays football and is hot thats rare lol

any one for a road trip? lol

and she is one year older then me not 40 years younger and bill your name is bill right?

Koolaid Time
10-08-2010, 09:37 PM

About 10 years ago a female place kicker for the Duke University Football Team recovered $2 million for sexual harassment/discrimination when the Football Coach went totally whack on her.

Corrosion
10-08-2010, 09:57 PM
About 10 years ago a female place kicker for the Duke University Football Team recovered $2 million for sexual harassment/discrimination when the Football Coach went totally whack on her.

I thought that was Colorado .... or Colorado St ?

edo783
10-08-2010, 11:42 PM
OK, she has to be 13, in a mental hospital and blind. Right?

JB
10-09-2010, 01:23 PM
We don't like spammers here. If that is your only purpose, please go away.

Want to talk some football? Fine, if not go!

:bat:

Hookem Horns
10-09-2010, 02:03 PM
We don't like spammers here. If that is your only purpose, please go away.

Want to talk some football? Fine, if not go!

:bat:

If you guys don't mind send me a PM when you see SPAM. I knew that guy was Chinese however he had a Houston area IP address and wasn't listed in the Forum Spam directory so I approved him.

JB
10-09-2010, 02:14 PM
If you guys don't mind send me a PM when you see SPAM. I knew that guy was Chinese however he had a Houston area IP address and wasn't listed in the Forum Spam directory so I approved him.

Will do!