PDA

View Full Version : WRs

El Tejano
10-04-2010, 12:32 PM
So with Jacoby gone. I'm sure we get Andre back, but Jacoby was a 2nd to high 3rd option and he is a great returner. Any idea who steps in aside from David Anderson? Is Dorin Dickerson now ready?

BIG TORO
10-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Is Jacoby out for sure?

ChrisG
10-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Haven't heard an update on JJ but DA is a solid receiver. He seems to catch everything thrown his way. He doesn't have jj's speed but I would take good hands over speed anyday

Sent from my DROIDX

TexCanada
10-04-2010, 12:40 PM
We will miss Jacoby the punt returner more then we will miss Jacoby the WR. He drops a lot of passes and has killed more then one drive this season by doing so.

Dutchrudder
10-04-2010, 12:41 PM
Where did you hear that Jacoby is out? I know he missed half of the Raiders game, but I haven't heard about any followups.

Hardcore Texan
10-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Where did you hear that Jacoby is out? I know he missed half of the Raiders game, but I haven't heard about any followups.

Yea, me either. We need to verify he's out and how long with a link or something. This is bad for the ole ticker.

Dutchrudder
10-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Yea, me either. We need to verify he's out and how long with a link or something. This is bad for the ole ticker.

It's bad for my fantasy team!! I have Jacoby as a backup and Steve Smith (Car) as one of my starters! My depth will be ruined!!!

DexmanC
10-04-2010, 12:45 PM
We will miss Jacoby the punt returner more then we will miss Jacoby the WR. He drops a lot of passes and has killed more then one drive this season by doing so.

Spoken like a true David Anderson fanatic. Sure, Jacoby drops some passes,
but he gets behind a defense and is a weapon every time he touches the ball.
If he's healthy, Jacoby plays.

gtexan02
10-04-2010, 12:49 PM
What happened to Andre Davis?

Hardcore Texan
10-04-2010, 12:54 PM

He went on IR in early Sept.

Texan_Bill
10-04-2010, 12:57 PM

Was placed on IR.

Big Lou
10-04-2010, 10:58 PM
The depth chart shows DA as the back up PR, and McManis as the 3rd KR after Slaton, and JJ.

If Jones is out, I sure don't want DA returning kicks. I think McManis needs to be the PR until Jacoby can get back.

Curios to find out Jacoby's status. I don't think Andre should be rushed back because of this. We need #80 healthy, I'd rather give up a game then lose him for the year over something stupid. If goes out again at 85% he is exposed to another injury because of compensating for the ankle.

Nolan stepped up for a game, maybe it's time to kick the tires on Dickerson in a real game. Rick Smith has done a pretty good job of drafting depth. Dickerson may be another project Wide Out that pays off.

The Bye can't come soon enough the way things are going.

I tell you what is amazing if we lost the guys we've had on the bench in years past the sky would have been falling around here!!!