PDA

View Full Version : Antoine Caldwell

El Tejano
10-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Can we go ahead and make sure he stays at RG? I believe that expirement with adding Brisel back in the lineup cost us the Dallas game. It's very evident that when Caldwell is in there we are consistently running the ball better - Arian had monster gains going to that side against Indy and the Raiders - Like monster TD runs. Kubiak, I know you like Brisel but Caldwell is your draft pick and he's doing work. Let him man it down from now on.

TimeKiller
10-04-2010, 08:59 AM
I think Kubiak is giving one of 'his boys' a shot to reclaim his spot because he lost it to an injury. Maybe that pisses Caldwell off.

eriadoc
10-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Brisiel is #65, right? If so, he just did a PBuch job of getting out of the way of a DL yesterday in giving up a sack. I mean, he was terrible on that play. I haven't watched the replay, so take that with a grain of salt.

Errant Hothy
10-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Brisiel is #65, right? If so, he just did a PBuch job of getting out of the way of a DL yesterday in giving up a sack. I mean, he was terrible on that play. I haven't watched the replay, so take that with a grain of salt.

Missing a sarcasm smilie? We didn't give up any sacks yesterday.

El Tejano
10-04-2010, 11:40 AM
All I know is the lanes look alot bigger when Caldwell is in there.

Texan_Bill
10-04-2010, 11:43 AM
Yeah, because Foster didn't have 100+ yards against the 'Gurls and average of 6.2 yards per rush. :rolleyes:

eriadoc
10-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Missing a sarcasm smilie? We didn't give up any sacks yesterday.

Excuse me .... not a sack, but a "damn near getting Schaub killed" play. Once I re-watch it, I'll post a timestamp for ya.

Maddict5
10-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Can we go ahead and make sure he stays at RG? I believe that expirement with adding Brisel back in the lineup cost us the Dallas game. It's very evident that when Caldwell is in there we are consistently running the ball better - Arian had monster gains going to that side against Indy and the Raiders - Like monster TD runs. Kubiak, I know you like Brisel but Caldwell is your draft pick and he's doing work. Let him man it down from now on.

according to PFF (who rate every play for those that dont know), caldwell has been our poorest OL by a nice bit of the 6 guys so far. This is re-inforced by the fact that kubiak is giving briesel more of the snaps now than the 50/50 they started. caldwell had a nice block yesterday on that run but maybe he's getting better now that he knows kubiak is rewarding the best player with snaps

Rey
10-04-2010, 05:22 PM
...And Briesel made a key block on Wards 33 yard TD run