PDA

View Full Version : Game Review

TimeKiller
10-03-2010, 07:40 PM
The Good-

-Troy Nolan with 2 picks. Congratulations young sir, you just earned yourself a start.
-Pressure on the QB from someone other than Mario.
-Contained the offense today. While they didn't stop them much, it was just enough to keep a rolling offense off it's center. Raiders tried everything and really the only player they couldn't absorb was TE Miller.
-Slaton, Ward reproved themselves today. Running hard and getting some yards. Foster is really making a push for a 2nd player of the month award on a 3 quarter performance. Running game is deluxe.
-Joel Dreesen is this week's unsung hero. And to see the offense doing it all without the big dog....scary good.

The Bad-
-Playcalling kills me sometimes.
-Secondary still playing like blind men on the field. Nolan saves the day but I'm tired of seeing guys be so wide open.
-Adibi/Diles pass coverage. Miller walked all over them.

The Ugly-
-Gradkowski challenging Pollard TWICE. Ouch!!!

hradhak
10-03-2010, 07:43 PM
The biggest thing for this team here on out is keeping it close. If we get too far behind, we can't run the ball and are forced to become one dimensional. Establish the run game early and the run it often and I think we will be playoff bound.

TimeKiller
10-03-2010, 07:47 PM
The biggest thing for this team here on out is keeping it close. If we get too far behind, we can't run the ball and are forced to become one dimensional. Establish the run game early and the run it often and I think we will be playoff bound.

Agreed but it's looking like the Texans running game is exploding on everyone and even if they have to rely on the passing game....what a nice problem that is to have, you know?

Big Lou
10-03-2010, 07:55 PM
The Good-

-Troy Nolan with 2 picks. Congratulations young sir, you just earned yourself a start.
-Pressure on the QB from someone other than Mario.
-Contained the offense today. While they didn't stop them much, it was just enough to keep a rolling offense off it's center. Raiders tried everything and really the only player they couldn't absorb was TE Miller.
-Slaton, Ward reproved themselves today. Running hard and getting some yards. Foster is really making a push for a 2nd player of the month award on a 3 quarter performance. Running game is deluxe.
-Joel Dreesen is this week's unsung hero. And to see the offense doing it all without the big dog....scary good.

The Bad-
-Playcalling kills me sometimes.
-Secondary still playing like blind men on the field. Nolan saves the day but I'm tired of seeing guys be so wide open.
-Adibi/Diles pass coverage. Miller walked all over them.

The Ugly-
-Gradkowski challenging Pollard TWICE. Ouch!!!

If Troy wasn't playing that was two dropped passes.....

The announcers were all like, oh Bruce is so tough what a character, and I was like QB's don't run for a reason and Pollard felt the same way!!!! Dumbass!