PDA

View Full Version : Cushing

awtysst
10-03-2010, 07:36 PM
Now that our game is over (and week 4 is over for us), can Cushing walk into Reliant and start working out? Can he come in tomorrow morning or does he have to wait until Tuesday morning?

JB
10-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Now that our game is over (and week 4 is over for us), can Cushing walk into Reliant and start working out? Can he come in tomorrow morning or does he have to wait until Tuesday morning?

12:01am Monday he can rejoin the team

hradhak
10-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Knowing him, he's probably at Reliant now hitting cardboard cutouts of Eli Manning

Jackie Chiles
10-03-2010, 07:40 PM
He was probably in the parking lot at Reliant waiting for this one to officially end.

Honestly though, I'm not sure but I would guess that he will be back tomorrow.

GuerillaBlack
10-03-2010, 07:43 PM
He was probably in the parking lot at Reliant waiting for this one to officially end.

Honestly though, I'm not sure but I would guess that he will be back tomorrow.

He flew into Houston this afternoon. He'll return with the team tomorrow.

Mr. Texan
10-03-2010, 07:43 PM
RIP Eli

TexansBlood
10-03-2010, 07:46 PM
Game time! R.I.P. Eli Manning.

:logo:

Big Lou
10-03-2010, 07:51 PM
You beat me to it. I wanted to post a CUSHING!!!!! thread. The Juggernaut is back baby, and boy do we need him.

I have visions of Bobby Boucher crying about to kill Eli!!!!

http://forum.sbrforum.com/image.php?u=77347&dateline=1282446752

texansdrummer
10-03-2010, 07:57 PM
RIP Eli

Indeed...I would NOT want to be Eli, or for that matter, any person in between Cushing and Eli.

Big Lou
10-03-2010, 08:07 PM
I bet he tackles Eli during the coin toss next week!!!!

Kimmy
10-03-2010, 08:10 PM
I bet he tackles Eli during the coin toss next week!!!!

When you open a can of whoop a$$, Brian Cushing jumps out

BIG TORO
10-03-2010, 08:12 PM
He is going to be back with a vengance, here is a picture of him taken today running around Houston looking for Eli!
http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Fathead/prodthumbsglow3?layer=comp&wid=260&hei=260&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.5,0.2,0,0&iccEmbed=0&$producttype=is{Fathead/badge_realbig1?scl=1}&$badge=is{Fathead/badge_blank?scl=1}&$badge_size=230,230&$prod=is{Fathead/14-14114_Houston_Texans_Die_Cut_Liquid_Blue_prod?scl= 1}&$prod_size=230,230&$layer_0_color=ffffff&bgc=0xffffff&bgColor=0xffffff

Kimmy
10-03-2010, 08:17 PM
He is going to be back with a vengance, here is a picture of him taken today running around Houston looking for Eli!
http://s7d2.scene7.com/is/image/Fathead/prodthumbsglow3?layer=comp&wid=260&hei=260&fmt=jpeg&qlt=95,0&op_sharpen=0&resMode=sharp&op_usm=0.5,0.2,0,0&iccEmbed=0&$producttype=is{Fathead/badge_realbig1?scl=1}&$badge=is{Fathead/badge_blank?scl=1}&$badge_size=230,230&$prod=is{Fathead/14-14114_Houston_Texans_Die_Cut_Liquid_Blue_prod?scl= 1}&$prod_size=230,230&$layer_0_color=ffffff&bgc=0xffffff&bgColor=0xffffff

Brian Cushing can slam a revolving door

TexanSam
10-03-2010, 08:24 PM
Instead of Toro tackling the opposing fan during the skit prior to the game, I bet it's Cushing instead. Except it won't be faked

Kimmy
10-03-2010, 08:25 PM
When Arnold says "I'll be back" in Terminator movie it is implied that he's going to ask Brian Cushing for help

powerfuldragon
10-03-2010, 08:27 PM
or how about his face looking through an axed door like the shining.

2slik4u
10-03-2010, 08:29 PM
Underneath the CushHawk lies no skull......only another CushHawk.

**this is a repeat but I love it.

Kimmy
10-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Mario Williams wears Brian Cushing underwear

Seņor Stan
10-03-2010, 08:34 PM
12:01am Monday he can rejoin the team

He's going to be parked on Kirby like someone vying for a prime tailgating spot.

awtysst
10-04-2010, 10:26 AM
So, has there been a Cushing sighting yet?

Pollardized
10-04-2010, 10:37 AM
So, has there been a Cushing sighting yet?

yeah, here's one, just Cush ripping a guy's head off and kicking him in the jimmy:

http://media.nj.com/njsports_impact/photo/brian-cushing-houston-texans-513jpgjpg-def64e4d8cc0a710_large.jpg

HardKnockTexan
10-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Mario Williams wears Brian Cushing underwear

That's kinnda gross... I would never wear another dudes underwear.

drewmar74
10-04-2010, 10:57 AM
yeah, here's one, just Cush ripping a guy's head off and kicking him in the jimmy:

http://media.nj.com/njsports_impact/photo/brian-cushing-houston-texans-513jpgjpg-def64e4d8cc0a710_large.jpg

:spit:

:facepalm: Really?

Pollardized
10-04-2010, 10:59 AM

:wadepalm:

http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/superman-briefs.jpg

awtysst
10-04-2010, 03:07 PM

A little too much mma training for Cush!

SheTexan
10-04-2010, 03:27 PM
According to the local ragsheet, "The Texans will welcome back Brian Cushing at Wednesday's practice."

Sports section, page 9, bottom left corner. Don't do links!

beerlover
10-04-2010, 03:30 PM
According to the local ragsheet, "The Texans will welcome back Brian Cushing at Wednesday's practice."

I'm hoping your prayers/loyalty are answered this coming weekend vs Giants & have an awesome game day experience :thisbig:

JB
10-04-2010, 03:30 PM

The Monday is off to a great start: Beautiful weather, Cushing's in the building lifting weights, and the Texans are 3-1!

http://twitter.com/HoustonTexans

Dutchrudder
10-04-2010, 03:32 PM

Iirc, the team doesn't practice on Monday/Tuesday. May be why it says Wednesday in your paper.

Texan_Bill
10-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Iirc, the team doesn't practice on Monday/Tuesday. May be why it says Wednesday in your paper.

Mondays, it depends. Tuesday is the NFL's mandated day off.

JB
10-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Mondays, it depends. Tuesday is the NFL's mandated day off.

Monday is usually film study & meetings. Tuesday is off day, as you said.

HuttoKarl
10-04-2010, 03:52 PM
Brian Cushing will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attempt to attack him.

Dutchrudder
10-04-2010, 04:08 PM
Are we really going to have a thread where Chuck Norris is replaced by Brian Cushing? Cause I'm pretty sure Chuck Norris won't let any of you live long enough to finish it...

No More 8-8's
10-04-2010, 05:11 PM
i saw last night on ABC13 the locker room speech by Kubiak, and he mentioned that they will be getting an extra day off or somethign like that.

drewmar74
10-04-2010, 05:16 PM
Cushing coming back makes me think of Flounder in "Animal House"

"Cush coming back against the G-men in Reliant? Oh boy! This is gonna be great!"

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/animalhouse6.jpg

awtysst
10-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Cushing coming back makes me think of Flounder in "Animal House"

"Cush coming back against the G-men in Reliant? Oh boy! This is gonna be great!"

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/animalhouse6.jpg

http://slurmed.com/fanart/paul/208_fatbot.gif

drewmar74
10-04-2010, 10:16 PM
http://slurmed.com/fanart/paul/208_fatbot.gif

sweet...... robot Flounder!

BigBull17
10-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Mario Williams wears pink thong underwear

Fixed it...Err, wrong thread...

markn
10-06-2010, 11:55 PM
http://www.houstontexans.com/tv-media/videos/Cushing-anxious-to-play/1a7bdeb8-ec05-45a6-83ce-396efef06cf3

At around 2:00 Cushing says "I did my time", isn't that what the guilty say?

Wolf6151
10-07-2010, 12:55 AM
I saw a news story about Cushing rejoining the team today and his arms look noticeably bigger than last year. His LB coach actually said that he feels sorry for the first fullback that gets in his way.

I hope we kickoff to start the game cause I want to see Cushing rip someones head off. I just hope that he doesn't get injured while killing someone on the field.

Hookem Horns
10-07-2010, 01:10 AM
Not to throw rain on the parade here however is anyone else concerned if we are going to get the same Cushing we had last season?

I admit I am no Cloak and Dagger and totally ignorant to this stuff. However any time someone gets suspended for PEDs I have to wonder how good they will be playing clean. Was this guy going through walls last season because he was juiced? Now that the NFL is on to him and he has to be clean will he still be the same player.

Of course I hope he is because I loved what the guy brought to the team. However being an Oilers fan for so many years I do have this pessimistic side.

GuerillaBlack
10-07-2010, 01:12 AM
Not to throw rain on the parade here however is anyone else concerned if we are going to get the same Cushing we had last season?

I admit I am no Cloak and Dagger and totally ignorant to this stuff. However any time someone gets suspended for PEDs I have to wonder how good they will be playing clean. Was this guy going through walls last season because he was juiced? Now that the NFL is on to him and he has to be clean will he still be the same player.

Of course I hope he is because I loved what the guy brought to the team.

Considering Cushing got better as the season went on, I don't think we'll see a drop off from him. He has great instincts and football knowledge. No PED will give you that. Not to mention his training while suspended.

Ryan
10-07-2010, 01:16 AM

Of course I hope he is because I loved what the guy brought to the team.

He looked like his normal self in preseason.

If this was anyone else i might be concerned, but i see how hard Cush works day in and day out, and i think he's just too competitive sometimes that getting that extra edge got to his head and that was his reasoning. He will be fine just because he outtrains everyone and is just monster.

TexansFanatic
10-07-2010, 01:18 AM

Of course I hope he is because I loved what the guy brought to the team. However being an Oilers fan for so many years I do have this pessimistic side.

I don't expect him to be any less the monster we watched become a star last season.

I also don't think he'll suddenly clean up his act just because he got caught. I think he'll be more careful about masking what he's putting into his body, but I don't expect him to start playing clean.

Hookem Horns
10-07-2010, 01:24 AM
I also don't think he'll suddenly clean up his act just because he got caught. I think he'll be more careful about masking what he's putting into his body, but I don't expect him to start playing clean.

That's real comforting...lol.

TexansFanatic
10-07-2010, 01:25 AM
That's real comforting...lol.

Just keeping it real. ;-))

Pollardized
10-07-2010, 09:21 AM
Just keeping it real. ;-))

Yeah well some times Keeping It Real Goes Wrong. See old Brian Cushing keep it realer below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhZxnqi7BOc

drs23
10-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Yeah well some times Keeping It Real Goes Wrong. See old Brian Cushing keep it realer below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhZxnqi7BOc

I remember when that ass whippin' first aired. Ya just don't FK whith old men!

JB
10-07-2010, 09:49 AM
I remember when that ass whippin' first aired. Ya just don't FK with old men!

Thorn and I agree with this! :aggressive:

Texan_Bill
10-07-2010, 10:02 AM

That guy is 20 years y'alls junior.

JB
10-07-2010, 10:02 AM
That guy is 20 years y'alls junior.

:foottap:

Maybe, but we're prettier!

Texan_Bill
10-07-2010, 10:06 AM
:foottap:

Maybe, but we're prettier!

:spit: Hardly!!

Anywho... Hookem I wouldn't be too worried about it. Cush was re-tested throughout last season, after the positive test. He was clean every single time after that.

Jeff S.
10-07-2010, 10:32 AM
I remember when that ass whippin' first aired. Ya just don't FK whith old men!

Yeah, I remember reading about the time some young punk tried to rob an old Marine who fought on Okinawa. Didn't end well for the punk dirtbag.

Malloy
10-07-2010, 10:35 AM

Well we can **** with you, as long as we remember to restock the fridge with beer ;)

JB
10-07-2010, 10:37 AM
Well we can **** with you, as long as we remember to restock the fridge with beer ;)

As long as there is booze, it's all good.

drs23
10-07-2010, 10:40 AM
As long as there is booze, it's all good.

I resemble that remark :shots:

DBCooper
10-07-2010, 10:42 AM

He's an upgrade over anyone else we have at that position

The Pencil Neck
10-07-2010, 11:31 AM

Assuming he was taking PEDs, I expect him to be more vigilant about how he's masking those PEDs. I don't think he's made a significant change to what he was doing "supplement"-wise.

I'm not expecting any drop-off.

Thorn
10-07-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm gonna be keeping an eye on this thread. :foottap:

Seņor Stan
10-07-2010, 11:53 AM
Assuming he was taking PEDs, I expect him to be more vigilant about how he's masking those PEDs. I don't think he's made a significant change to what he was doing "supplement"-wise.

Either that or he is willing to roll with raisin sized testes for a while....

drewmar74
10-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Either that or he is willing to roll with raisin sized testes for a while....

BB's, golf balls, tennis balls, or bowling balls. I really don't care. Just so long as he gets back to this, I'm happy:

http://view4.picapp.com/pictures.photo/image/6704952/oakland-raiders-houston/oakland-raiders-houston.jpg?size=500&imageId=6704952