10-02-2010, 11:31 AM
-BBQ chicken breasts
-Corn on the cob w/ chili powder
-Home made carrot and jalapeno chip 'dip'
-Rice dish tba

-Boozey punch tba

hobie
10-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Brisket,ribs, smoked sausage, smoked turkey.... DAMN, I forgot to get tailgate passes .... :kitten::kitten:

SheTexan
10-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Brisket,ribs, smoked sausage, smoked turkey.... DAMN, I forgot to get tailgate passes .... :kitten::kitten:

You don't get one Hobie!! You'll have on a GIANTS jersey!!:)

GlassHalfFull
10-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Brisket for one. My friend from Finland is coming with us, she needs to be shown some Texas hospitality.

She has a ticket, no pass needed.

Dr2bKay
10-02-2010, 05:24 PM
BBQ chicken sounds good. I may do chicken legs though.

Texan_Bill
10-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Hell, I dont even know what I'm having tonight let alone in a week! :fingergun:

JB
10-02-2010, 06:53 PM

Yeah, you know what you're having tonight....:shots:

gary
10-02-2010, 06:55 PM
Girls?

Joe Texan
10-02-2010, 09:06 PM
We are doing New York hot dogs, and kinishes, all New York product. I got a New York buddy coming with me damn yankey, not you Ryan

Texan_Bill
10-02-2010, 09:11 PM

Yes!

Yeah, you know what you're having tonight....:shots:

And Yes!!!

:D

Andrew6
10-02-2010, 09:23 PM
Something Kosher? Hebrew National Hot Dogs sound good?

Joe Texan
10-02-2010, 10:41 PM
I am getting the New York Products for the Giants game and It will be awesome come have some

Tedc
10-03-2010, 08:37 AM
Brisket for one.

Only for one? What if someone else want some?:pop:

BIG TORO
10-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Ok guys any particular combination items that you guys want on tacos?

Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Chorizo
Cheese
Beans
Potato
Pico de Gallo

hobie
10-04-2010, 08:15 AM
You don't get one Hobie!! You'll have on a GIANTS jersey!!:)

Well shoot, I guess the Mrs. will be doing all the work by herself and she will be in Texans gear..Guess I will have to let her know you have put your foot down !! :shades:

Texan_Bill
10-04-2010, 08:17 AM
Ok guys any particular combination items that you guys want on tacos?

Eggs
Bacon
Sausage
Chorizo
Cheese
Beans
Potato
Pico de Gallo

I thought I told you before.......... YES!

Dread-Head
10-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Brisket for one. My friend from Finland is coming with us, she needs to be shown some Texas hospitality.

She has a ticket, no pass needed.

:spin: Is she cute?

Dread-Head
10-04-2010, 09:10 AM
We are doing New York hot dogs, and kinishes, all New York product. I got a New York buddy coming with me damn yankey, not you Ryan

Kinishes? Funny...you don't LOOK Jewish. :thinking: I'll be with you guys in spirit. After church I'm going home to watch this one on TV.

silvrhand
10-04-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm going to give this a whirl and see what I can do with it, haven't done a breakfast casserole before so might be interesting...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/mexican-breakfast-casserole-recipe/index.html

:stirpot:

FYI, my boss is coming into town and will likely have a Giants Jersey on, so we can throw him on the grill if we run low on food..

Drew_Smoke
10-04-2010, 04:55 PM
Love me some Nathan's Dawgs!

Khari
10-04-2010, 04:59 PM
mac n cheese!

alphajoker
10-04-2010, 05:23 PM
Anyone have any room for me and my buddy? We usually tailgate but won't be able to this time. I've heard nothing but good about the platinum/blue parking lot so I was hoping to get to see first hand just how you guys do it. We are more than willing to pay for our share of food and alcohol if you guys can spare any.

Joe Texan
10-04-2010, 10:30 PM
You are totally welcome in the blue crew see Kathrine if you want to donate but you are not obligated to do anything. We get going round 7 am and will be set up by 8 am with food on the table. If you have a preference of beverage bring it and I will have a cooler to keep it cool. It will be nice to have some new faces make sure to mosey around and introduce yourself to all of us.

alphajoker
10-05-2010, 11:03 AM
Awesome and thank you! Where at in the blue lot are you located? I look forward to meeting you.

silvrhand
10-05-2010, 11:17 AM
is it sunday yet.. damn I'm hungry...

SheTexan
10-05-2010, 11:50 AM
Awesome and thank you! Where at in the blue lot are you located? I look forward to meeting you.

Blue Crew is located on the Platinum lot Tex. We are next to blue though if you have blue parking. I'm sure one of our more proficient members will post a map soon. IF not, we are located in the far left front corner of the platinum lot. HUGE group, you can't miss us!

Texan_Bill
10-05-2010, 11:54 AM
Blue Crew is located on the Platinum lot Tex. We are next to blue though if you have blue parking. I'm sure one of our more proficient members will post a map soon. IF not, we are located in the far left front corner of the platinum lot. HUGE group, you can't miss us!

:worm:

http://www.txdavid.com/Images/BlueCrewMap.jpg

Yankee_In_TX
10-05-2010, 12:14 PM

Apparently you will meet everyone but Bill and I.:wadepalm:

alphajoker
10-05-2010, 12:35 PM
You guys rock! Thanks again.

:worm:

http://www.txdavid.com/Images/BlueCrewMap.jpg

Joe Texan
10-05-2010, 12:46 PM
That is awesome We look foreward to seeing you. Come out and enjoy some football and lets go Texans

jjjezebel
10-05-2010, 07:13 PM
I'll bring some crack weenies...since that seems to be the only thing I make that people like. :scarygirl:

JB
10-05-2010, 07:54 PM
I'll bring some crack weenies...since that seems to be the only thing I make that people like. :scarygirl:

I can't hardly believe that...but the crack is awesome!

gary
10-05-2010, 08:01 PM
I'll be at the game. Hope to see all of you guys there.

JB
10-05-2010, 08:09 PM
I'll be at the game. Hope to see all of you guys there.

Are you really? Will you be going by Blue Crew?

gary
10-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Are you really? Will you be going by Blue Crew?
I am going to have my tickets later on this week and will be by the Blue Crew.

Texan_Bill
10-05-2010, 08:26 PM

:texanbill:

Texan_Bill
10-05-2010, 08:26 PM
I am going to have my tickets later on this week and will be by the Blue Crew.

:texanbill:

gary
10-05-2010, 08:46 PM
It will be great seeing you guys as always and mom was not going to miss seeing the N.Y. Giants in town.

cardiactgaters
10-05-2010, 08:52 PM
weeeeeellllllllll i dont know just yet what i may be deep frying sunday :cool:

Texan_Bill
10-05-2010, 08:55 PM
It will be great seeing you guys as always and mom was not going to miss seeing the N.Y. Giants in town.

Is your mom coming?? :foottap: Of course she is!! Is your aunt coming? :foottap:

We have a little piece of paper with a number on it to discuss!!! :cool:

silvrhand
10-05-2010, 10:00 PM
Is your mom coming?? :foottap: Of course she is!! Is your aunt coming? :foottap:

We have a little piece of paper with a number on it to discuss!!! :cool:

Bill are you gonna be in a comma again *GRIN*

:kitten:

Texan_Bill
10-05-2010, 10:15 PM
Bill are you gonna be in a comma again *GRIN*

:kitten:

I'm all about the commas, you know what I mean, I love commas, I'm the master of the run on sentence, you feel me, I love commas........... D'oh, did you mean would I be in another coma?? No sir!! I had my 25 year class reunion the night before.. I didn't even get home until 5:30 Sunday morning and missed my 6:30 ride to Blue Crew.....Yellow cab didn't drop me off at Reliant until what? 9(ish) When you met me, I was..... well, "a sleep at the wheel", if you will....... This Sunday, I'll be fine!

Sort of! :D

JB
10-05-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm all about the commas, you know what I mean, I love commas, I'm the master of the run on sentence, you feel me, I love commas........... D'oh, did you mean would I be in another coma?? No sir!! I had my 25 year class reunion the night before.. I didn't even get home until 5:30 Sunday morning and missed my 6:30 ride to Blue Crew.....Yellow cab didn't drop me off at Reliant until what? 9(ish) When you met me, I was..... well, "a sleep at the wheel", if you will....... This Sunday, I'll be fine!

At least one part of that diatribe was correct...

Texan_Bill
10-05-2010, 10:40 PM
At least one part of that diatribe was correct...

:lol: Dude, there was nothing correct about that!!

In any event Silvrhand, yeah, I'll be in better shape!! and would be honored if you came back by Blue Crew!!

gwallaia
10-05-2010, 10:40 PM
I owe Will a coke and Ted a beer.

I will bring each of them a six-pack.

Texan_Bill
10-05-2010, 10:45 PM
I owe Will a coke and Ted a beer.

I will bring each of them a six-pack.

As long as Ted's 6-pack is non-alchoholic.. Otherwise, it has to come through me... :D

gwallaia
10-05-2010, 11:04 PM
Well Ted gave me someone's beer the last game. I'll just give a six-pack to you Bill and call it even.

I was not aware you enjoyed beer.

Tedc
10-06-2010, 06:36 AM
I always bring a little extra beer, soft drinks, water, and fake beer.

I think we need some "Don't feed the animals" signs at the tailgate. I am sure Bill doesn't need any help getting his drink on.:wadepalm:

silvrhand
10-06-2010, 09:32 AM

Yes I do use way too many commas! I try to post from work that's really not a good idea as the ADD kicks in! :\

:roast:

silvrhand
10-06-2010, 04:38 PM
BTW, apparently there is a LARGE stock of beer coming from me, my coworker had a huge housewarming party and his wife wants him to remove it, so it's going in a cooler and will be a sign in the tent for free beer.. somewhere around 2-3 cases of free beer = good :)

I hope everyone is ready for some free beer...

Tedc
10-06-2010, 05:41 PM
BTW, apparently there is a LARGE stock of beer coming from me, my coworker had a huge housewarming party and his wife wants him to remove it, so it's going in a cooler and will be a sign in the tent for free beer.. somewhere around 2-3 cases of free beer = good :)

I hope everyone is ready for some free beer...

The Bull Pen Pep Band will greatly appreciate it.

Texan_Bill
10-06-2010, 05:47 PM
So will Bill!! :runaway:

Andrew6
10-06-2010, 08:03 PM
with Cushing coming back Pancakes would be a good idea ;)

JB
10-06-2010, 08:56 PM

Thinking about Eli, I would say that maybe drunk chicken would fit.

Texan_Bill
10-06-2010, 09:14 PM

Thinking about Eli, I would say that maybe drunk chicken would fit.

Both, are awesome!!!

NitroGSXR
10-06-2010, 09:57 PM

If you see a strange guy who is ignoring your "who the heck are you" shouts while hunched down in your weenie pan... it's me. Tap me on the shoulder. I'll turn around after a few chews.

Mmmmmmmmmm crack weenies. I never had one but there are some things you just knowwwwwwwwww........

NitroGSXR
10-06-2010, 10:08 PM

Strawberry pancakes. Jets game all over again for Eli if he doesn't tighten up that chin strap.

JB
10-06-2010, 10:10 PM
If you see a strange guy who is ignoring your "who the heck are you" shouts while hunched down in your weenie pan... it's me. Tap me on the shoulder. I'll turn around after a few chews.

Mmmmmmmmmm crack weenies. I never had one but there are some things you just knowwwwwwwwww........

:lol: Might be the greatest post ever!

And after you try the crack for real, you will truly appreciate....

BIG TORO
10-07-2010, 07:24 AM
*BIG QUESTION*

I have five friends coming from out of town to this game, they have tickets in section 118. They have never tailgated and wanted to know if they could join in on the fun and enjoy the the tailgating atomosphere. I told them that it was not my tailgate and that I would ask everyone in Blue Crew on Texans Talk because there have been alot of problems with tailgating recently and I do not want to overstep my bounderies.

They are only coming for this game and I can vouch for these guys. They are not trouble makers and are always respectfull. My friends would bring there own beverages, extra food to share with everyone, and also contribute to the 50/50. I know 5 strangers can feel like an invasion, and thats why I wanted to clear it with all of you guys. If it is ok please let me know, if you think it might be a problem (I understand) send me a pm, and I will keep it confidential.

Thanks Blue Crew!
BIG TORO (Danny)

Joe Texan
10-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Danny you have pretty much become family in the Blue Crew heck you drove me home once. Are these guys New Yorks Finest or just some of the local Texan Army. You are more than welcome to bring your friends and we look foreward to seeing them.

BIG TORO
10-07-2010, 07:58 AM
Danny you have pretty much become family in the Blue Crew heck you drove me home once. Are these guys New Yorks Finest or just some of the local Texan Army. You are more than welcome to bring your friends and we look foreward to seeing them.

Thanks Joe! They are all Texans fans all the way! They are from the Port Arthur, Beaumont area.:fans:

BIG TORO
10-07-2010, 07:59 AM
*BIG QUESTION*

I have five friends coming from out of town to this game, they have tickets in section 118. They have never tailgated and wanted to know if they could join in on the fun and enjoy the the tailgating atomosphere. I told them that it was not my tailgate and that I would ask everyone in Blue Crew on Texans Talk because there have been alot of problems with tailgating recently and I do not want to overstep my bounderies.

They are only coming for this game and I can vouch for these guys. They are not trouble makers and are always respectfull. My friends would bring there own beverages, extra food to share with everyone, and also contribute to the 50/50. I know 5 strangers can feel like an invasion, and thats why I wanted to clear it with all of you guys. If it is ok please let me know, if you think it might be a problem (I understand) send me a pm, and I will keep it confidential.

Thanks Blue Crew!
BIG TORO (Danny)

P.S. They are all TEXANS fans!

TxDavid
10-07-2010, 08:49 AM
*BIG QUESTION*

Thanks Blue Crew!
BIG TORO (Danny)

Danny - you are Blue Crew too, man! That is what makes Blue Crew great. We don't have a membership fee or monthly dues, you don't have to sign up - you just show up! We've always been a welcoming bunch and always will. So bring your friends - look forward to seeing them & you come Sunday.

Texan_Bill
10-07-2010, 08:54 AM
Bring 'em on Toro!!! Hell, if we accept you, we'll accept anyone! :lol:

J/K Bro! Friends of yours, are friends of ours. Of course they'd be welcomed!!

Lauren
10-07-2010, 08:58 AM
Hey BP peeps --

Make sure to take good care of our good friends Erika and Jason this week! We will be out of town for my brother's wedding and gave them our tix. He's a Giants fan and she's a Texans fan. Both are excellent eye candy, so we've got everyone covered. :)

Texan_Bill
10-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Hey BP peeps --

Make sure to take good care of our good friends Erika and Jason this week! We will be out of town for my brother's wedding and gave them our tix. He's a Giants fan and she's a Texans fan. Both are excellent eye candy, so we've got everyone covered. :)

Erika will be in very good hands. ;)

hobie
10-07-2010, 09:32 AM

Even me ?!! :hobie: SWEET !!

BIG TORO
10-07-2010, 09:49 AM
Danny - you are Blue Crew too, man! That is what makes Blue Crew great. We don't have a membership fee or monthly dues, you don't have to sign up - you just show up! We've always been a welcoming bunch and always will. So bring your friends - look forward to seeing them & you come Sunday.

Thanks David, I know it's just I don't want to over step my boundaries and I have respect for you guys so I wanted to ask first.

lol, Ha Ha thats what I was thinking since they had accepted you! :lol:

Thanks Bill!

disaacks3
10-07-2010, 09:56 AM
Erika will be in very good hands. ;) Keep those hands to yourself! (Don't try giving her any "creased 20's" either!)

SheTexan
10-07-2010, 02:33 PM
Dannyboy!! You are definitely a member of the Blue Crew, and one of my TEXAN GRANDKIDS, so don't ever think you're not welcome, or can't bring whoever you want with you. We've been blessed to have you!!

This has been a very BAD week so far, so it's time for this OLD grandma to start thinking positive and get my football cap on!! I truly need my Texan family right now!! Wish it was Sunday!!

Still not sure about the menu though. Monkey bread for sure, maybe some kolaches for the early morning. Just can't come up with anything interesting yet. I'll keep working on it!:)

Yankee_In_TX
10-07-2010, 02:50 PM
*BIG QUESTION*

Thanks Blue Crew!
BIG TORO (Danny)

As long as they don't have NY jerseys on :)

silvrhand
10-07-2010, 02:59 PM
Sounds like we'll have a good size crew this week, will make a larger amount of food :)

- John

BIG TORO
10-07-2010, 03:00 PM
Dannyboy!! You are definitely a member of the Blue Crew, and one of my TEXAN GRANDKIDS, so don't ever think you're not welcome, or can't bring whoever you want with you. We've been blessed to have you!!

This has been a very BAD week so far, so it's time for this OLD grandma to start thinking positive and get my football cap on!! I truly need my Texan family right now!! Wish it was Sunday!!

Still not sure about the menu though. Monkey bread for sure, maybe some kolaches for the early morning. Just can't come up with anything interesting yet. I'll keep working on it!:)

Thanks Gma! That means alot to me! Hopefully your week will get better and it will with all the great food we will have and a Big Win this Sunday!

Thanks Ryan! No NY Jerseys all my friends live in Texas and are all Texans Fans!

Yankee_In_TX
10-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Thanks Gma! That means alot to me! Hopefully your week will get better and it will with all the great food we will have and a Big Win this Sunday!

Thanks Ryan! No NY Jerseys all my friends live in Texas and are all Texans Fans!

Says the guy whose boss is coming to the tailgae and is an NY fan who grew up in NJ. Unsure if he will be sporting NY Texans gear or Texans gear.

For the record this is not the guy who made me want to go 'Falling Down' but the guy who saved me from that job!!!

BIG TORO
10-07-2010, 03:12 PM
Says the guy whose boss is coming to the tailgae and is an NY fan who grew up in NJ. Unsure if he will be sporting NY Texans gear or Texans gear.

For the record this is not the guy who made me want to go 'Falling Down' but the guy who saved me from that job!!!

lol, I love that movie!

hobie
10-07-2010, 03:20 PM

Hey now..... What's wrong with that??!! :stirpot:

Tedc
10-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Danny- What they said!

Sway
10-07-2010, 05:57 PM
only challenge there is roasting and peeling the poblanos. I can't recall if they have the same clear outer skin that anaheim and hatch chiles have, but witht those, the worst part is getting rid of the outer skin after roasting. kinda time consuming, but they can be roasted the day before of course.

I'm going to give this a whirl and see what I can do with it, haven't done a breakfast casserole before so might be interesting...

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/emeril-lagasse/mexican-breakfast-casserole-recipe/index.html

FYI, my boss is coming into town and will likely have a Giants Jersey on, so we can throw him on the grill if we run low on food..

Yankee_In_TX
10-07-2010, 08:53 PM

Wait, both our bosses will be there and both may have Giants jerseys on? Maybe they can hang out together, lol.

Joe Texan
10-07-2010, 09:05 PM
Have many Bite size kinishes ready to devour. Look forwar to meeting all. I will have a Giants Fan whohas been in Houston for over 30 years, He loves the Texans too but most of all his dad is in the hospital and is in ICU so lets all say a prayer for him. He has been to other games but this time he is taking Bronco Billy's Tickets cause Billy has an appointment with the Bull. Darin is bringing his son who got his first experience with tailgating during the longhorn rice game.

JB
10-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Have many Bite size kinishes ready to devour. Look forwar to meeting all. I will have a Giants Fan whohas been in Houston for over 30 years, He loves the Texans too but most of all his dad is in the hospital and is in ICU so lets all say a prayer for him. He has been to other games but this time he is taking Bronco Billy's Tickets cause Billy has an appointment with the Bull. Darin is bringing his son who got his first experience with tailgating during the longhorn rice game.

What kind of knishes do you have?

Joe Texan
10-07-2010, 09:48 PM
About 20 Potato 40 beef and potato

silvrhand
10-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Wait, both our bosses will be there and both may have Giants jerseys on? Maybe they can hang out together, lol.

Mine is being a wuss and playing closet fan :)

:wadepalm:

JB
10-07-2010, 10:03 PM
About 20 Potato 40 beef and potato

Cheese or non?

Texan_Bill
10-07-2010, 10:28 PM
Will there be alchohol? :worm:

JB
10-07-2010, 10:32 PM
Will there be alchohol? :worm:

I can guarantee that!!!

Joe Texan
10-07-2010, 10:56 PM
I will have cheese there as long as JB dont cut it

disaacks3
10-07-2010, 11:37 PM
My visitor will be bringing donuts and I will be marinating 6+ lbs of chicken breasts again...haven't decided which marinade yet.

Chance_C
10-08-2010, 11:25 AM
Oh NO!!!! A Chance_C sighting on Sunday is looking really really good!! :kitten:

Yankee_In_TX
10-08-2010, 12:17 PM
My visitor will be bringing donuts and I will be marinating 6+ lbs of chicken breasts again...haven't decided which marinade yet.

You and me both - gonna be a lot of breasts at the tailgate!

Yankee_In_TX
10-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Mine is being a wuss and playing closet fan :)

:wadepalm:

Mine may have become a legitimate Texans fan over thelast few years... We'll see!

Joe Texan
10-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Now yall have done it

You said Breast and now "Heres Texan Bill"

disaacks3
10-08-2010, 12:31 PM

NEVER a bad thing! :yahoo::redtowel::whoohoo:

Texan_Bill
10-08-2010, 12:38 PM
Did someone say breastesses?? :breakdance:

SheTexan
10-08-2010, 01:07 PM
Oh NO!!!! A Chance_C sighting on Sunday is looking really really good!! :kitten:

YEAAAAA!!! Can't wait to see ya Chance!!! It's been way to long! I still remember that catfish you cooked! BEST I've ever eaten!!

Chance_C
10-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Yeah a buddy (the one that was with me when I cooked fish) came up with some tickets for the game and he called and I said HELL YEAH!! He's got an orange lot pass....gotta find my way over there to y'all!!

silvrhand
10-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Yeah a buddy (the one that was with me when I cooked fish) came up with some tickets for the game and he called and I said HELL YEAH!! He's got an orange lot pass....gotta find my way over there to y'all!!

bringing more breasts will help.. err I mean beer..

silvrhand
10-08-2010, 03:28 PM

:photos:

gary
10-08-2010, 06:17 PM
See everyone Sunday not sure what time though.

Tedc
10-08-2010, 09:07 PM
See everyone Sunday not sure what time though.

We start at 7am, Gary.:texflag:

Texan_Bill
10-08-2010, 09:44 PM
We start at 7am, Gary.:texflag:

It depends... If it's BullPenPhotos Andy, sure, he shows up on time - 7(ish). If it's BP Andy, he'll be there by around 9:30... Just sayin'!

Joe Texan
10-08-2010, 11:05 PM
If Bill has a party tomorrow it is whatever time he wakes up from his coma or comma or Just answer the stinkin door Bill

Texan_Bill
10-08-2010, 11:39 PM
I'll be ready!! I will be present and accounted for at 7:00am Sunday a.m.!!! No class reunion this weekend!!!

Yankee_In_TX
10-09-2010, 01:20 PM
-BBQ chicken breasts
-Home made carrot and jalapeno chip 'dip'
-Rice dish tba

-Boozey punch tba

-BBQ chicken breasts
-Home made carrot and jalapeno chip 'dip' (made! swing by and try some)
-Rice dish tba

-Boozey punch - "Pink Panty Pull Down"

Chance_C
10-09-2010, 09:24 PM
The first time to come to a game in 2 years and nobody is talking about the tailgate! I wanna hear party talk!

Yankee_In_TX
10-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Just finished boiling the corn, off to bed!

Texan_Bill
10-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Just finished boiling the corn, off to bed!

Off to bed?? What are you, like my parents??

Yankee_In_TX
10-10-2010, 06:03 AM
Off to bed?? What are you, like my parents??

Ahh 6 AM and a bowl of Toro-O's, starting off gameday right?

We're REALLY trying to be on time this week.

silvrhand
10-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Ahh 6 AM and a bowl of Toro-O's, starting off gameday right?

We're REALLY trying to be on time this week.

My mexican breakfast casserole is cooking now i hope this come out ok, never have tried it.. Possibly should have done this before the tailgate to find out if it's any good hehe.

SheTexan
10-10-2010, 06:36 AM
Looks like I'm gonna have a couple extra tickets for todays game. Call me at 713-382-2219 if interested. Face value. Bullpen, row N, maybe row C.

alphajoker
10-10-2010, 08:11 AM
Morning Texans fans! Looking forward meeting you guys today. hoping to be there around 9:30am or so. Go Texans!

charterTexanfan
10-10-2010, 09:43 AM

I gave away some TEXJoy koozies in that area at the Texans/Dallas game. wish I had known.

alphajoker
10-10-2010, 11:23 AM
i can't find anyone :(

Texan_Bill
10-10-2010, 07:57 PM
I so made it on time this morning!!! :rolleyes:

jjjezebel
10-10-2010, 08:09 PM
I so made it on time this morning!!! :rolleyes:

Suuure you did. If:

Making it on time = Two freakin' hours late. :thinking:

Texan_Bill
10-10-2010, 08:13 PM
Suuure you did. If:

Making it on time = Two freakin' hours late. :thinking:

Right!! I can't argue! BTW, Thanks for the "crack weenies!"!!!!

jjjezebel
10-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Right!! I can't argue! Thanks for the "crack weenies!"!!!!

You're welcome. But...why did you diss me during the game? You stuck me up in row F to deal by myself with the loud, lisping drunk with no teeth who kept spitting beer on me, and bonking me in the back of the head. :foottap:

JB
10-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Right!! I can't argue! BTW, Thanks for the "crack weenies!"!!!!

What?!!! I missed the crack weenies? :facepalm: JB!!!

Texan_Bill
10-10-2010, 08:19 PM
You're welcome. But...why did you diss me during the game? You stuck me up in row F to deal by myself with the loud, lisping drunk with no teeth who kept spitting beer on me, and bonking me in the back of the head. :foottap:

We will fix that next week!! I promise!!!!

Texan_Bill
10-10-2010, 08:20 PM
I promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG TORO
10-11-2010, 06:58 AM
I want to thank all of Blue Crew for showing my friends great hospitality! They had a blast and wanted me to thank everyone!

silvrhand
10-11-2010, 10:03 AM
I have to say it was another great week of tailgating other than my remembering of names.. I should be benched..

Chance_C
10-11-2010, 12:20 PM
Sorry I didn't make it over yesterday GMA!! We took a pit and did some cooking in the orange lot...was gonna come by after the game but I wasn't really in a partying mood!! Anyway trying to find 4 CHEAP tickets for the KC game to bring my family. What's the best recommendation for the 600's?

Yankee_In_TX
10-11-2010, 01:06 PM
I want to thank all of Blue Crew for showing my friends great hospitality! They had a blast and wanted me to thank everyone!

BTW, I know now who you are. (I know the poster big toro, and you the tailgater who I see every week - but never knew they were the same guy!).

What's your real name again?

Joe Texan
10-11-2010, 01:08 PM
Its Danny Enjoyed your friends Danny

BIG TORO
10-11-2010, 01:09 PM
BTW, I know now who you are. (I know the poster big toro, and you the tailgater who I see every week - but never knew they were the same guy!).

What's your real name again?

lol,thats funny!

It's Danny