PDA

View Full Version : Brian Cushing Will Break You

Dallas_Texan
09-28-2010, 10:32 PM
This was probably already posted, but even so.....who cares, it's just that awesome!! We all need this right now.......

http://t-wire.com/brian-cushing-will-break-you/

On t-wire.com

TEXANRED
09-28-2010, 10:52 PM
That's fine and dandy what he does in a gym but lets see what happens after a 350lb line lays into his ass for the first time this year. Or if he can reclaim his man hood back from Dallas Clark.

He could be downing two cases of schlitz a day and watching Young and the Restless for all I care. What he does on Sundays is the only thing that matters.

brakos82
09-28-2010, 10:57 PM
That's fine and dandy what he does in a gym but lets see what happens after a 350lb line lays into his ass for the first time this year. Or if he can reclaim his man hood back from Dallas Clark.

He could be downing two cases of schlitz a day and watching Young and the Restless for all I care. What he does on Sundays is the only thing that matters.
Or being a model.

Whatever happened to Will Demps anyways? :thinking:

scourge
09-29-2010, 02:29 AM
Already posted. (http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75602)

You're late by about a week.

El Tejano
09-29-2010, 07:14 AM

Remind yourself that he was in for all of training camp and preseason. It's not like he went very long without having any contact.

silvrhand
09-29-2010, 08:37 AM
Remind yourself that he was in for all of training camp and preseason. It's not like he went very long without having any contact.

He didn't look all that great in preseason either.. :(

gtexan02
09-29-2010, 09:29 AM

Really? I thought he looked just fine. He was making plays in the backfield just like always

TimeKiller
09-29-2010, 09:56 AM

Well, according to the video he'll probably pick them up over his head and do 5 reps.

2 cases of Schlitz....so you want Cushing to work like Travis Johnson? Or you don't care that he's working hard to keep his game up?

Jesus christ. Did I miss the memo? Are we pulling some kind of psyche out thing like we do with Mario? These posts getting down on BRIAN CUSHING'S PLAY are getting ****ing ri-stup-ulous. Dude is, was and will be a beast when he gets back. Both of you are in the front of the line to eat crow.

TEXANRED
09-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Well, according to the video he'll probably pick them up over his head and do 5 reps.

2 cases of Schlitz....so you want Cushing to work like Travis Johnson? Or you don't care that he's working hard to keep his game up?

Jesus christ. Did I miss the memo? Are we pulling some kind of psyche out thing like we do with Mario? These posts getting down on BRIAN CUSHING'S PLAY are getting ****ing ri-stup-ulous. Dude is, was and will be a beast when he gets back. Both of you are in the front of the line to eat crow.
I didn't say he wasn't a beast. I am a huge Cushing fan. It's just every time I see one of these videos David Boston comes to mind. It's easy for a guy to get caught up in himself.

And in pre-season, well, it's pre-season. Lets face it these guys are just trying to make it out of those games without getting hurt. Lets see what happens when they go out shooting with live ammo.

Hoss
09-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Dude watch that video and listen to disturbed down with the sickness.If that don't get you ready for football NOTHING will!