PDA

View Full Version : Schaub/Leach appearance

hobie
09-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Just a reminder for those on the Westside/Katy area that Schaub and Leach will be at the Whataburger on Fry Road in front of the home depot tonight from 6-7 pm.

Ckw
09-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Just a reminder for those on the Westside/Katy area that Schaub and Leach will be at the Whataburger on Fry Road in front of the home depot tonight from 6-7 pm.

Any link to this? What is it for? Just an autograph signing or what? I am very tempted to go over there. 6-7 tonight?

Ckw
09-28-2010, 04:07 PM
Nevermind. i found something on it.

Foster will be at the Go Texans store. Pretty bad ass! I wish I could make it to both.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/event/Texans-Community-Player-of-the-Month-appearance-201009281800/1da7e3c4-b4b6-4681-bbe7-6a70c635d3a3

BIG TORO
09-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Will they be signing autographs?

gary
09-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Yes.

hobie
09-28-2010, 04:14 PM

I am sure they will be.. HT.com has info on it, not much, but it is posted there. I remember it being mentioned at the game Sunday.

Ckw
09-28-2010, 04:17 PM
Yes.

You positive about this?

Anyone know if Andre or Demeco ever do any events like this?

After tonight, I will have Mario's, OD's, Foster's, Slaton's, Schaub's, Leach's, and a few others and really just need to meet Demeco and Andre and get their autographs.

gary
09-28-2010, 04:29 PM
You positive about this?

After tonight, I will have Mario's, OD's, Foster's, Slaton's, Schaub's, Leach's, and a few others and really just need to meet Demeco and Andre and get their autographs.
I am sure players do this often at different places around town.

Yankee_In_TX
09-28-2010, 04:50 PM
You positive about this?

Andre rarely does appearances and is hard to get - he did a Verizon/610 appearance a few weeks ago - the line started at 5 Pm for a show at 8 AM the next morning.

Demeco used to do a radio show but I do not think he does any more.

Demeco and BP will be at the 'Reliant' Verizon store on Nov. 9, the show is 8-9 AM. They only sign during breaks. Some times they stay after.

Drew_Smoke
09-28-2010, 04:52 PM
Whataburger has one of these monthly. My kid cried when dad wouldn't take to see #83.

Ckw
09-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Andre rarely does appearances and is hard to get - he did a Verizon/610 appearance a few weeks ago - the line started at 5 Pm for a show at 8 AM the next morning.

Demeco used to do a radio show but I do not think he does any more.

Demeco and BP will be at the 'Reliant' Verizon store on Nov. 9, the show is 8-9 AM. They only sign during breaks. Some times they stay after.

Thanks man. That is nutty about the Andre signing. 5 pm for autographs at 8 am? Damn!!!

Anyone know which Whataburger this is? Google shows two locations at 1225 Fry Rd. One is at N Fry and the other at S Fry. Bizarre!

hobie
09-29-2010, 09:39 AM
I had no intention of going, but I did drive by there at 6:30 and there was still at least 200 people still outside in the lot..drive thru was off limits as that is where they had the line snaked thru the front of it...I guess they did not care about the business side of doing it.. but it was packed.. I can only imagine had they had won Sunday !!