What does that say about us then? :(

Thorn
09-27-2010, 10:58 AM
THE COWBOYS STILL SUCK:hurrah:

Yes they do, and they always will. :)

spurstexanstros
09-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Who sucks worse the team or their fans?

I mean seriously who gets in little kids face and screams how bout them Cowboys?...d-bags

edit (not my kid if they did that to him.... i would have tested the laws of physics.. the law of fist to face..but I am not the type to stoop to their level I would show my son to tip his hat and move on.)

They think we hate them because they are jealous.....no we hate them because how their fans act.

Texan_Bill
09-27-2010, 11:42 AM

I mean seriously who gets in little kids face and screams how bout them Cowboys?...d-bags

edit (not my kid if they did that to him.... i would have tested the laws of physics.. the law of fist to face.)

It used to be the team itself. After yesterday and some of the asshats, I now say their fans. Not all (see Frog, WWJD and Starstruck, etc.), but a good amount of them.

Dutchrudder
09-27-2010, 11:44 AM
We beat the Redskins, who just lost to the St. Louis Rams yesterday. They only put up 16 points on the Rams. I think our defense is worse than we want to admit...

Hagar
09-27-2010, 11:48 AM

edit (not my kid if they did that to him.... i would have tested the laws of physics.. the law of fist to face..but I am not the type to stoop to their level I would show my son to tip his hat and move on.)

They think we hate them because they are jealous.....no we hate them because how their fans act.

When the fans behind me took pleasure at Andre laying on the field, you know its the fans.

Texan_Bill
09-27-2010, 11:50 AM
When the fans behind me took pleasure at Andre laying on the field, you know its the fans.

And probably were the same ones to whine, b*tch, moan and cry when Philly fan cheered Michael Irvin's injury.

Brando
09-27-2010, 11:51 AM

Yep this happened before the game when a Cowboys fan said, I hope Schaub gets hurt. WTF is that wishing injury to another player? I hope KARMA catches up to the b*tch*s.

BigBull17
09-27-2010, 12:17 PM

They did that? I would have thrown that ass hole over a rail. Really?

ChampionTexan
09-27-2010, 12:23 PM
THE COWBOYS STILL SUCK:hurrah:

:foottap:You're not doing it right.:foottap:

Texan_Bill
09-27-2010, 12:34 PM
One thing about Sunday's loss was that staff had already put up two signs in the locker room that read, simply:

10/3/2010
Oakland Raiders

Pantherstang84
09-27-2010, 01:02 PM
We beat the Redskins, who just lost to the St. Louis Rams yesterday. They only put up 16 points on the Rams. I think our defense is worse than we want to admit...

Oh. I'll admit it. It is pretty bad. It flat out sucks. No head in the sand here.

GuerillaBlack
09-27-2010, 01:26 PM
Yep this happened before the game when a Cowboys fan said, I hope Schaub gets hurt. WTF is that wishing injury to another player? I hope KARMA catches up to the b*tch*s.

At the little get together I was at, the Cowboys fans were cheering when Andre Johnson was rolling on the field after he hurt his ankle again. Karma will catch up to them.

ChampionTexan
09-27-2010, 01:28 PM
At the little get together I was at, the Cowboys fans were cheering when Andre Johnson was rolling on the field after he hurt his ankle again. Karma will catch up to them.

You should have reminded them about Michael Irvin and Philly fans.

Pantherstang84
09-27-2010, 01:41 PM

I still say the best thing to come from Dallas is I-45.

Texan_Bill
09-27-2010, 01:45 PM

It says that you are what your record says you are. If you're 1-2 you SUCK! If your 2-1, you have a winning season working. :truck:

hradhak
09-27-2010, 02:00 PM
Some asshat Cowboy fan started screaming at a family of 4 behind me saying something like, "You like that!". They had a little girl who was probably 5 years old.

If I see that again in 353, I'm getting some barbed knuckles and going crotch punching. :evil: