PDA

View Full Version : Week 5- Cushing returns

Mr. White
09-27-2010, 12:00 AM
And everything's fixed. QB's won't know whether he'll drop back or blitz. He'll help the D-Line and the DB's.

When I say everything's fixed, I mean everything's fixed. Turk's punts will start landing inside the 5. Andre Johnson's ankle will heal itself.

The Taliban will turn in their weapons because they don't want to take a chance that he might have to come over there. Israel and Palestine will finally reach a peace accord because they'd rather deal with Hilary Clinton than Brian Cushing.

No one's seen hm around Houston because he's actually training his ass off in Siberia right now. As we speak , he's yelling Drago's name (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UaLL79KJEc&feature=related) off of a Siberian mountaintop. No one has the balls to tell him that Drago doesn't play in the NFL.

Norg
09-27-2010, 12:12 AM
CRUSHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good i missed seeing cushing thats the first thing i said after we lost today ...."Man i sure do miss cushing"

NitroGSXR
09-27-2010, 12:14 AM
I'm gameplanning for game four. The **** Cushing's got to do with week four?! He overtrained himself out of the picture. Man FORGET worrying about Cushing for now. We gotta fix week four.

Norg
09-27-2010, 12:26 AM
how can u prepare for the raiders there going to try and cheat anywayz

why is it always like playing in a swamp in late summer at the black hole :bubble: