PDA

View Full Version : 72 Phins thank you

thegr8fan
09-26-2010, 07:44 PM
For those who actually thought we would go undefeated this year, well, sorry, but it is now officially NOT going to happen. So pop those Champaign corks 72 Phins alumni. The Texans are no longer a threat to your perfect season.

For the rest of us, this game was not really that surprising of a loss. The Cowboys were in a MUST WIN situation. Backs against the wall and season ending game if they lost. Of COURSE they brought everything they had to this game. They couldn't afford not to. DUH

The Texans were coming off an unbelievable comeback win against the Redskins. So they didn't bring their A+ game today. And oh yeah, we're missing a starter on both offense and defense due to NFL suspensions.

When the schedule was announced I thought we would be lucky to get out of the first 4 games at 2-2. Then Cushing was suspended and now DB also. And we still have a very good chance of a 3-1 start.

I like that for a start. Let's not start calling for heads to roll just yet. The middle of the season is where we historically 'drop the ball'. Let's get there and see how things go.

Till then, Go TEXANS.

Norg
09-26-2010, 07:50 PM
uhhhh...????
well all i got to say is

DOlphins still have never beaten us THe streak LIVES LOL

Brandon420tx
09-26-2010, 07:52 PM
The Chiefs could still do it

:snicker:

gg no re
09-26-2010, 07:55 PM
uhhhh...????
well all i got to say is

DOlphins still have never beaten us THe streak LIVES LOL

Speaking of which, I have this to say

WHY have we always owned the Dolphins? /shrug

brakos82
09-26-2010, 07:55 PM
The Chiefs could still do it

http://forums.thebothanspy.com/images/smilies/dogkeke.gif

http://forums.thebothanspy.com/images/smilies/dogkeke.gif

gtexan02
09-26-2010, 08:16 PM
Anyone who believed we had a chance to go undefeated after giving up almost 500 yards per game on defense needs to have their head examined

Showtime100
09-26-2010, 09:54 PM
It looks like the Dolphins De Miami (wtf?) are hanging with the Jets De Nueva York (wtf?) 14-10 at De half.

Al Michaels - "...and unless Leon Lett is here that'll be the half." :spit:

ObsiWan
09-26-2010, 09:56 PM
It looks like the Dolphins De Miami (wtf?) are hanging with the Jets De Nueva York (wtf?) 14-10 at De half.

Al Michaels - "...and unless Leon Lett is here that'll be the half." :spit:

Poor Leon. He'll never live that down.