PDA

View Full Version : Good luck from a Pats fan (who hates the Cowpokes)

TrueBeliever
09-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Go get 'em today Houston! I'll be switching over to your game whenever there's a break during the Pats/Bills game. I despise the Cowpokes and would love to see your guys knock them down to 0-3. And thank heavens my boys don't have to play you this year, unless we meet up in the playoffs. :gun:

CloakNNNdagger
09-26-2010, 10:13 AM
Go get 'em today Houston! I'll be switching over to your game whenever there's a break during the Pats/Bills game. I despise the Cowpokes and would love to see your guys knock them down to 0-3. And thank heavens my boys don't have to play you this year, unless we meet up in the playoffs. :gun:

Welcome, thank you...........we will take care of your request. Just plan to reciprocate when you play the Colts, Titans and Jags.:handshake:

Thorn
09-26-2010, 10:20 AM

Thanks! I see you got the Colts on your schedule this year. After we stomp the Cowpies for you, please be nice enough to return the favor and KILL MANNING. LOL