PDA

View Full Version : Mike Greenberg picked against us

HardKnockTexan
09-24-2010, 09:41 AM
So things are looking good for our Texans. He's picked against us the last 2 weeks and we've won. Golic picked us to win and cover... and he's been right the last 2 weeks. The stars are aligning.

Pollardized
09-24-2010, 09:48 AM
I listen to Mike & Mike whenever possible. I think Greenberg hangs on the Jets nuts wwwaaaayyyyyyy too much. I value Golic's opinion much more. I didn't catch their picks this morning, but did hear Ron Jaworski a little. He said you don't want to get into an air-ball game with the Texans because Matt Schaub would win. Jaws is a very good football guy who really analyzes things. It's nice to hear him say good things about the Texans!

Seņor Stan
09-24-2010, 09:51 AM
Winners go with streaks, losers go against them.

HTown2ATX
09-24-2010, 09:55 AM
Not a fan of their show mainly due to greeny.

But if that's the streak great, please never pick us greeny and keep swanging from the jets jock on reevis island....

TexanBacker93
09-25-2010, 03:32 AM
The guy I can't figure out is Seth Wickersham for ESPN. He was one of those (along with Tom Jackson) that had us in the Super Bowl in his predictions before the season started. He has picked us to lose all 3 games. Maybe he's onto something.

powerfuldragon
09-25-2010, 03:33 AM
hark! the sky, it falls.

Lucky
09-25-2010, 07:03 AM
Golic picked us to win and cover... and he's been right the last 2 weeks.

I value Golic's opinion much more.

Golic takes the Cowgirls on ESPN's "expert" picks (http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks) page.

:wadepalm: Golic!

Showtime100
09-25-2010, 07:15 AM
I was switching channels just before I went to sleep last night and came across the last bit of Cowboys Insider. I don't know who the hosts are since I never watch but they were picking the game. One said he has nothing to go on, no stats, no interviews, but he thinks the Cowboys will win. The other two agreed saying it's just because they can't see the Cowboys going 0-3. Therefore they pick Dallas. Then all three said with a straight face "and these aren't 'homer' picks." Whatever the audience wants to hear guys. ;)

Seņor Stan
09-25-2010, 07:59 AM
I was switching channels just before I went to sleep last night and came across the last bit of Cowboys Insider. I don't know who the hosts are since I never watch but they were picking the game. One said he has nothing to go on, no stats, no interviews, but he thinks the Cowboys will win. The other two agreed saying it's just because they can't see the Cowboys going 0-3. Therefore they pick Dallas. Then all three said with a straight face "and these aren't 'homer' picks." Whatever the audience wants to hear guys. ;)

If the Cowboys didn't want to go 0-3, they should have won one of their first two games. This isn't the one.

jaayteetx
09-25-2010, 10:15 AM
If the Cowboys didn't want to go 0-3, they should have won one of their first two games. This isn't the one.

True dat!