PDA

View Full Version : Travis Henry? a possible trade

THEFUTURE
03-22-2005, 01:53 PM
Henry is looking for a new home, so what would it take for a team to get him? i would like to see the texans go for him. i loved him coming out of tennessee, and i think he would be a great back. i know i have been a big DD supporter, but if we did go after a back, i would like Henry

ThaShark316
03-22-2005, 02:08 PM
Henry is looking for a new home, so what would it take for a team to get him? i would like to see the texans go for him. i loved him coming out of tennessee, and i think he would be a great back. i know i have been a big DD supporter, but if we did go after a back, i would like Henry

I would if Wells was still the #1 RB, but that's Dom-D's job. Besides, we wouldn't want Henry complaining about being the #2 RB like he did in BUF. But yeah, I'd love to have the guy here.

D-ReK
03-22-2005, 02:24 PM
I say no to Henry...He did rush for nearly 1500 yeards one season, and he runs with lots of power and decent speed, but he's going to come over and want a big contract and be pissed when he and Dom split carries...

Blake
03-22-2005, 02:28 PM
No way. This guy is not a Texans guy. He only cares about himself, and how much PT he gets. He would go ape nuts if Dom got carries. Plus I dont think the Texans want another Davis. JMO

Tailgate
03-22-2005, 02:28 PM
Just not a realistic scenario. What would we do with DD? They both are starters in this league.

F-minus67
03-22-2005, 03:24 PM
A smallish back who gets the tough yards, but has a fumble problem. Sounds like some one we all ready have.

HoustonLionsFan
03-22-2005, 09:20 PM
Not to mention that Buff is probably looking for Olinemen in a trade. Not exactly deep on the roster with Oline here in Houston.

D-ReK
03-22-2005, 09:56 PM
Not to mention that Buff is probably looking for Olinemen in a trade. Not exactly deep on the roster with Oline here in Houston.

Yeah, that too...The idea of getting Henry is just too unrealistic...

outofhnd
03-22-2005, 10:23 PM
People complain about DD not being able to break away. With Henry it is a certainty. He Doesn't break away from the pack. That was 1 reason McGahee was taken by buffalo. They realized Henry was a decent back but the fact remained McGahee was a gamebreaker. The Bills did the same thing the Saints did when they drafted Deuce after Ricky Williams had his best year in the NFL. He is a good goal line runner but lacks the Big play ability don't need to add him here. We already have atleast that much with Davis.

gr8slayer
03-23-2005, 01:08 AM
No we are not exatly looking for OL we are looking for a second or third more than an OL unless its someone we cant resist like Shelton.

TexansTrueFan
03-23-2005, 11:31 PM
On any FA just ask your self, is he better then the guy we got now? I say NO!

And i AGREE with you !

Rosusu
03-24-2005, 12:28 PM
I think if we were going for a back it would be big bruiser type. I like our RB situation right now, I dont want any other backs on the roster from what we have right now.

TexansTrueFan
03-24-2005, 12:46 PM
I think if we were going for a back it would be big bruiser type. I like our RB situation right now, I dont want any other backs on the roster from what we have right now.

and i double agree with that ! Wells nice pewer runner, D.D shfty can break tackles back, and Hollings well he fills our injuries reserve RB spot :) !!! So we are good !

Big78
03-25-2005, 06:34 PM
he is probly goin to arizona. thats whats goin around the watrin hole. its not a deff but its a proly

ThOrNy
03-27-2005, 10:40 AM
DC-**** ur are soo wrong man! Henry is a guy who is young and performed at a pro-bowl level for the bills and he is alot more talented than most think so being benched for a guy who " only cares about how much PT he gets " with a bung knee in McGahee i dont blame him for demanding a trade cause he is a worthy starter in this league.

On the flip side i think he would be an upgrade over DD but not to the point that it would be worth doing.