PDA

View Full Version : Joique Bell

The Pencil Neck
09-22-2010, 01:15 AM
Signed off of the Bill's Practice Squad by the Eagles.

Ah, well. I think he would have fit with us (except for him being kinda small and Kubes not trusting him to pick up blitzes.)

beerlover
09-22-2010, 01:49 AM
Signed off of the Bill's Practice Squad by the Eagles.

Ah, well. I think he would have fit with us (except for him being kinda small and Kubes not trusting him to pick up blitzes.)

was going to post this yesterday but sever was down. today they reached contract terms so expect him on the field sooner than later. I think the Texans really missed on this one :choke:

Dutchrudder
09-22-2010, 10:43 AM
was going to post this yesterday but sever was down. today they reached contract terms so expect him on the field sooner than later. I think the Texans really missed on this one :choke:

Well, would you rather have him as your 3rd string RB or Derrick Ward? I think if we ever get to the point where Ward is needed to help in pass protection or make some carries, I'd rather have the vet with lots of experience over the guy off a practice squad.

The Pencil Neck
09-22-2010, 11:13 AM
Well, would you rather have him as your 3rd string RB or Derrick Ward? I think if we ever get to the point where Ward is needed to help in pass protection or make some carries, I'd rather have the vet with lots of experience over the guy off a practice squad.

I would have liked to have 4 RBs, just in case.

beerlover
09-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Philadelphia goes four deep & roster spots are valued but even more so are draft picks which in this case cost them only the roster spot. here is Eagles bio of Joique Bell http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/eagles_files/html/bell_j_1.html I expect him to work his way into the #2 position in a couple years if McCoy gets dinged he could be their starter so he's a great low cost/risk pick-up :)

badboy
09-23-2010, 02:55 PM
Philadelphia goes four deep & roster spots are valued but even more so are draft picks which in this case cost them only the roster spot. here is Eagles bio of Joique Bell http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/eagles_files/html/bell_j_1.html I expect him to work his way into the #2 position in a couple years if McCoy gets dinged he could be their starter so he's a great low cost/risk pick-up :)Yep, we discussed him heavily during our last draft mock. He is going to be a player.:turtle: