PDA

View Full Version : Howie Long on Jerry Jones

Stemp
09-20-2010, 12:11 AM
Stole this from the Redskins board:

"Jerry can build the Field of Dreams, unfortunately, Jimmy, Troy, Emmitt and Michael aren't coming out of the corn field. That's the problem." -- Howie Long

:lol:

Rey
09-20-2010, 02:04 AM
Stole this from the Redskins board:

"Jerry can build the Field of Dreams, unfortunately, Jimmy, Troy, Emmitt and Michael aren't coming out of the corn field. That's the problem." -- Howie Long

:lol:

Jerry called his team overhyped and under coached. . .ouch

TexansBull
09-21-2010, 06:29 PM
I changed my sig for this week. I heard the wrong guy.

Wolf6151
09-24-2010, 11:56 AM

I agree but what Jerry doesn't understand is that he's responsible for creating both of those problems.

drs23
09-24-2010, 08:20 PM

Jerrah said this? Gotta link?

CloakNNNdagger
09-24-2010, 08:37 PM
Jerrah said this? Gotta link?

The Bears were simply better in every area, and there's no debate on that, of course. When the Bears can leave Arlington as the better team, that means the home team is an embarrassing mess. No debate on that, either.

Over-hyped and under-coached?

"Tonight it was the case," answered Mr. Jones. Even after a noon kickoff, it must have seemed real dark outside, and inside, for Jerry.

"At 0-2, it's all that [over-hyped and under-coached], with those games being what most people thought we'd win," he added.

"Am I shocked? Yes, I'm shocked. Of the disappointments we've had over the last 22 years, I'd say this one today is right up there with the worst. Right there with any of them."

With a road trip to Houston coming up, that's now the all-time must-win for the Cowboys, but Jones noted, "I thought this one was that."link (http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/09/19/2479795/cowboys-season-has-moved-past.html)

After watching his Dallas Cowboys stink for the second week in a row, Jerry Jones was asked if he thought this team was over-hyped and under-coached.
His answer: Yes and yes.link (http://www.prdailysun.com/news/Jones-feels-heat-as-Cowboys-struggle)