PDA

View Full Version : Titans Offense is Laughable

Gymrat2005
09-19-2010, 03:31 PM
These are Million Dollar athletes and I know its alot too do with the Steelers Defense, but what the firetruck.

How can you be soo bad.

If the Colts are going to let us run at will against them then we have this Division on Lock.

4Texans
09-19-2010, 03:51 PM
They've had 7 turn-overs in this game.

HJam72
09-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Soon we will be all alone at the top of our division.

THE NFL
09-19-2010, 09:42 PM
The Titans offense was horrible today.. just flat horrible. But make no mistake. That Steelers defense is tough.

Hagar
09-20-2010, 12:05 AM
Is it me, or did Chris Johnson look like he'd given up after bashed on his fumble play at the end of the second quarter. It just seemed to take the fight out of him.

Hookem Horns
09-20-2010, 12:30 AM
Until the Texans beat the Titans with VY at the helm I will hold off on the laughing.

cuppacoffee
09-20-2010, 12:38 AM
I am not a Vince Young fan.

Never have been.

Never will be. (unless he becomes a Houston Texan)

Jeff Fisher did Young wrong by pulling him and giving the impression the problems were all Young. Insinuated as much in the post game presser.

I actually felt bad for the guy. Fisher showed absolutely no respect for Young.

Fisher may not like the result if he forces a him or me decision out of Bud.

edit : I agree with Hookem

:coffee:

Cush
09-20-2010, 09:56 AM
Vince played terrible, and got benched. It's not the first time a starting QB has been benched and it won't be the last. (And he will be the starter next week)

Fisher has a proven track record as an excellent coach, whereas Vince has played well as a pro but is still on a short leash. I can only imagine what the benching will do to VY's confidence as he has not responded well to this type of situation in the past.

That Steelers D made Vince look like a rookie.

BigBull17
09-20-2010, 10:01 AM
I am not a Vince Young fan.

Never have been.

Never will be. (unless he becomes a Houston Texan)

Jeff Fisher did Young wrong by pulling him and giving the impression the problems were all Young. Insinuated as much in the post game presser.

I actually felt bad for the guy. Fisher showed absolutely no respect for Young.

Fisher may not like the result if he forces a him or me decision out of Bud.

edit : I agree with Hookem

:coffee:

Yeah, I thought it was kind of stupid to pull him, but he was making horrible decisions. If you are worried about him getting hurt, its one thing, but Kerry Collins wasn't going to win that game.