PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back Owen Daniels in week 2?

Grid
09-15-2010, 06:21 PM
All this talk from the redskins about stopping the run, putting pressure on schaub, causing 3rd and long situations... I wonder if this is going to be the week that everyone remembers that Owen Daniels is the best tight end in the NFL.

Im gonna go ahead and make a prediction. Owen Daniels.. 100+ yards and a TD.

Rey
09-15-2010, 06:22 PM
He isn't the best TE in the NFL.

But I definitely think that theres a possibility he goes off this game.

hot pickle
09-15-2010, 06:23 PM
ill say 83 yards and 2 td's

Dutchrudder
09-15-2010, 06:36 PM
I love OD, but I'll take Dallas Clark, Vernon Davis and Antonio Gates over him any day of the week. In fact I did in Fantasy Football....

GuerillaBlack
09-15-2010, 06:45 PM
I love OD, but I'll take Dallas Clark, Vernon Davis and Antonio Gates over him any day of the week. In fact I did in Fantasy Football....

Vernon Davis in this system would be unfair. It almost already is unfair with a healthy Daniels playing to his potential.

Revolution
09-15-2010, 08:36 PM

A healthy Daniels is better than all three. :strangle:

Yes, I am a Texans homer.... :fans:

Carr Bombed
09-15-2010, 08:57 PM
A healthy Daniels is better than all three. :strangle:

Yes, I am a Texans homer.... :fans:

I'll take a healthy Owen Daniels over Dallas Clark...

Sway
09-15-2010, 08:58 PM
Well, my absolute favorite Texan is OD. He works so well with Matt, and it's like having an extra receiver out there. I had hoped to see him with more than just that one catch, but watching him warm up from the sideline was pretty damn satisfying :-) Let's go get us some 'skins on sunday!

wagonhed
09-15-2010, 11:28 PM
No way is Dallas Clark better than OD. He may put up more numbers but that's because of Peyton. Davis and Gates I would say are better, though. And maybe Witten.

TexansForTheW
09-15-2010, 11:32 PM
I think Owen is expendable on our team. Although he is a top 5 tight end in this league.

1Vernon Davis....Watch the man work
2Antonio Gates
3Dallas Clark
4aOwen Daniels
4bChris Cooley

Before the ACL tear Owen might have been number one. He was on pace for 80 catches and over a 1000 yards. I have a feeling he will work his way back up the list. But this is what I got for now.

Norg
09-16-2010, 12:42 AM
I wonder if we use some packages or plans for Ghram

BigBull17
09-16-2010, 09:03 AM
I'll take a healthy Owen Daniels over Dallas Clark...

Dallas Clark is about as soft as it gets. Gates is better, just because OD isn't 100% yet. Davis is a beast. Daniels at three makes sense. He is a WAY better blocker than Clark.

Sway
09-16-2010, 04:47 PM
How in God's name can you say Owen is expendable????? Have you SEEN him play pre injury? Give him a few games to get back up to speed and we will see the same, if not a better, more determined man. I am personally insulted.

Just compare his stats prior to last year's buffalo game with the rest of your list. hmmph.

:fans::lol:
I think Owen is expendable on our team. Although he is a top 5 tight end in this league.

1Vernon Davis....Watch the man work
2Antonio Gates
3Dallas Clark
4aOwen Daniels
4bChris Cooley

Before the ACL tear Owen might have been number one. He was on pace for 80 catches and over a 1000 yards. I have a feeling he will work his way back up the list. But this is what I got for now.