PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Texans!!!!!

Daravenator
09-15-2010, 12:38 AM
Nobody outside of Texas appreciated the Texans ass-whippin' of Indy more than this Baltimore native! Congrats to the Houston Texans for getting that monkey off their backs!

A little history lesson. Prior to 2000, the Ravens continously lost, and lost bad, to the Jaguars. At that time the Ravens, Steelers, Jags and Titans were in the same division, and Mark Brunell and his two star WR's Keenan Mc Cardell and Jimmy Smith used to take the Ravens apart. But in 2000, they finally got that monkey off their back in an exciting 39-36 victory in Week Two.

And we all know what happened in January of 2001. :hurrah:

I foresee good things for the Texans this year. You have a great offense. It's about time. Please.....make Peyton cry again!

Texan_Bill
09-15-2010, 12:41 AM
Nobody outside of Texas appreciated the Texans ass-whippin' of Indy more than this Baltimore native! Congrats to the Houston Texans for getting that monkey off their backs!

A little history lesson. Prior to 2000, the Ravens continously lost, and lost bad, to the Jaguars. At that time the Ravens, Steelers, Jags and Titans were in the same division, and Mark Brunell and his two star WR's Keenan Mc Cardell and Jimmy Smith used to take the Ravens apart. But in 2000, they finally got that monkey off their back in an exciting 39-36 victory in Week Two.

And we all know what happened in January of 2001. :hurrah:

I foresee good things for the Texans this year. You have a great offense. It's about time. Please.....make Peyton cry again!

Don't you play us in week 14??? Will you be so complimentary leading into that week???? ;)

:D

Daravenator
09-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Don't you play us in week 14??? Will you be so complimentary leading into that week???? ;)

:D

It depends. Will there be another #&^*! hurricane? :ahhaha:

brakos82
09-15-2010, 02:06 AM
It depends. Will there be another #&^*! hurricane? :ahhaha:

In December? If there is I'm finding a new career path.

Hookem Horns
09-15-2010, 02:20 AM
Nobody outside of Texas appreciated the Texans ass-whippin' of Indy more than this Baltimore native!

Well, we always appreciated the ass whippins you put on the Titans, especially that game where Ray Lewis caused Eddie George to fumble knocking them out of the playoffs. I think that was the season after they choked in the Super Bowl.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/55534/Ray_Lewis-Titan_TD.jpg