PDA

View Full Version : Colts at Texans from the Seats (Toro Times)

zanth91
09-14-2010, 02:09 AM
Texans Media – Colts at Texans from the Seats (http://bit.ly/aaqZXp)

I posted this on the other site and also wanted to share this with you guys.

I know a lot of you will enjoy these videos, especially if you were at the game. Enjoy! :D

imatexan
09-14-2010, 02:13 AM
Thanks, I always enjoy these kind of videos when I can't go to the games.

wagonhed
09-14-2010, 02:25 AM
Thanks. These brought a tear to my eye.

powerfuldragon
09-14-2010, 02:38 AM
Texans Media – Colts at Texans from the Seats (http://bit.ly/aaqZXp)

I posted this on the other site and also wanted to share this with you guys.

I know a lot of you will enjoy these videos, especially if you were at the game. Enjoy! :D

what's witht he guy in front flipping the bird every time we do something good? it's like he has tourettes of the fingers.

zanth91
09-14-2010, 02:40 AM
what's witht he guy in front flipping the bird every time we do something good? it's like he has tourettes of the fingers.

He appeared to have had a good amount to drink. :drunk:

Malloy
09-14-2010, 06:01 AM
He appeared to have had a good amount to drink. :drunk:

He's just happy to be there ;)

Awesome video, next time bring a camera that can handle the noise ;)

Trail.Blazr
09-14-2010, 07:09 AM

I saw blue shirt on that guy... Colts Fan?

Jackie Chiles
09-14-2010, 09:31 AM
Incredibly loud, great job by the fans!

When I go to games that cannon they shoot off after a score always gets my attention but if you watch the 2nd video on Foster's TD the crowd noise just overwhelms it completely. The only evidence it even went off is the smoke. Great stuff.

zanth91
09-14-2010, 11:52 AM

Impossible. lol

I could bring my Canon that records in 1080i60. I did that for the Patriots game last year, but it took too much away from me being a fan. So I just use my Droid 2 to get a couple clips.

I saw blue shirt on that guy... Colts Fan?

Nope, just a guy that didn't get the memo.

Incredibly loud, great job by the fans!

When I go to games that cannon they shoot off after a score always gets my attention but if you watch the 2nd video on Foster's TD the crowd noise just overwhelms it completely. The only evidence it even went off is the smoke. Great stuff.

Yeah, you can hardly even hear the PA announcer and that's how it was for real.

09-14-2010, 12:00 PM

not gonna lie, i had that same reaction a few times after we scored on the colts. i didn't have a drop of alcohol in my system... i just had this overwhelming feeling of, "**** you peyton!!!"

hradhak
09-14-2010, 12:38 PM
not gonna lie, i had that same reaction a few times after we scored on the colts. i didn't have a drop of alcohol in my system... i just had this overwhelming feeling of, "**** you peyton!!!"

hehe, I had the exact same feeling. It was like all 15 stabs to the gut just fixed themselves. I didn't have any booze and I was yelling the same stuff at manning.

wagonhed
09-14-2010, 01:21 PM
I wish more people would post videos like this. Do you have any more?

zanth91
09-14-2010, 04:47 PM
I wish more people would post videos like this. Do you have any more?

I have a lot from the Patriots game last season. I'll be posting them sometime soon.

disaacks3
09-14-2010, 05:03 PM
I just showed this to my co-workers...as explanation for my missing voice this week!

zanth91
11-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Instead of making a new thread I'll just put this in here.

Texans Media – Foster’s First Touchdown Against the Chargers (http://bit.ly/cQpxcZ)

Enjoy