PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday was a great day however......

ATRAIN
09-13-2010, 09:41 AM
Jax and the Titans won. I was at the Texans game, then spent the rest of the day on the road back to Austin. I didnt see many highlights from the Jax or Tenn game. Do they both look good or was it just 1 sided matchups?

Texan_Bill
09-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Meh, Jacksonville played Denver at home and the Tinnbreds played Oakland at home.

Bottom line is that for once, we can say we're in first by virtue of a divisional win... :D

I know it's only one week but it still sounds good and I'm enjoying as long as I can!!

ATRAIN
09-13-2010, 09:49 AM
Meh, Jacksonville played Denver at home and the Tinnbreds played Oakland at home.

Bottom line is that for once, we can say we're in first by virtue of a divisional win... :D

I know it's only one week but it still sounds good and I'm enjoying as long as I can!!

You know what Bill........I was looking at the standings today just to see Indy at the bottom.......GREAT feeling!!!:hurrah:

Second Honeymoon
09-13-2010, 09:52 AM
The Titans were dominant v. The Raiders
Vince looked smooth but it was the raiders

Jville struggled a bit but I believe they won

Having the Colts in the cellar is a great feeling
And puts doubt into the colts fan

gtexan02
09-13-2010, 09:55 AM
They both looked good to me. Both were better than i was expecting.

silvrhand
09-13-2010, 09:55 AM
Ten vs. Oak:

Chris Johnson put up 27 carries for 150+, and the backup had 5 carries for 33 yards. So in essence their offensive line is putting up huge holes for them to run down. Oakland looked pretty good on defense in preseason but dunno yet how much of a concern.

Jac vs. Den

Denver had a pretty good run defense last year, and it seems Jacksonville had a good running game and from the stats I imagine that it setup their playaction very well.