PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Colts trolls today?

Pantherstang84
09-12-2010, 04:01 PM
*cricket sounds*

PockyAF
09-12-2010, 04:04 PM
The Colts fan has always been respectful, and that holds true again today, as I was observing their board.

Beside, I don't remember any trolls the days/hours before game was played, so there no point they would show up now.

But yea, I was hoping they would come in here and say "Well, you did, you won your superbowl".

Because then I could have responded with "well it wouldn't be the first time you guys lost a superbowl". :)

Pantherstang84
09-12-2010, 04:07 PM
You must not have seen ColtsFreaks.com. No. They always show up after the Colts beat the Texans.

HJam72
09-12-2010, 04:08 PM
The Colts fan has always been respectful, and that holds true again today, as I was observing their board.

Beside, I don't remember any trolls the days/hours before game was played, so there no point they would show up now.

But yea, I was hoping they would come in here and say "Well, you did, you won your superbowl".

Because then I could have responded with "well it wouldn't be the first time you guys lost a superbowl". :)

The bolded is true. Plus, they're freaking out on their own boards about their run D. :)

worldlyman
09-12-2010, 04:12 PM
Today was an exorcism. It wasn't that our Texans won...but the WAY they did it. I recall a lot of Colts sentiments on their board, "We own them b-t--s", "We're in their heads" and indeed, "It's their Super Bowl"

Indeed, they are mostly respectful though.

On that last part, well, this is still an important division game that the Colts still needed to win. And they got their a--es handed to them, royally. They were smashed on both sides of the ball, they dropped key passes, fumbled, made a brain fart on special teams, and some strokes of luck did happen for our team for a change...but it was real football. The Texans lined up and diminished Indy's manhood today.

At 27-10, nope, no Rosencopter gifts for the Colts fans this time. ("We're in their heads" on that, they said in 2008.)

It's a new era. The past is the past, and when Schaub & Andrew weren't the stars on this game day, that will spell trouble for the rest of the league. The Colts defense somehow tees off well on Schaub but kudos to Kubes for making the adjustment to ram the ball down their throats in the second half after seeing some signs in the first half. We can expect Matt to find his chops the rest of the season.

Scooter
09-12-2010, 04:13 PM
every team has it's bad apples, but i dont think i've met a colts fan that i dont like. that's a respectful group who's usually quick to wish us well and congratulate our victories.

NitroGSXR
09-12-2010, 05:02 PM
Boo!! I've seen some shitty threads today starting with the blasting of our defense and now this one...

Colts fans are the best. We love them!

DexmanC
09-12-2010, 05:04 PM
I was on ColtFreaks throughout the game, and when the Texans took command
in the second half, all of that "Colts Fans are Soo Classy" shit went out
the window. It's easy to be "classy" when you run off 8 wins in a row
to start out a season.

The Texans shoving the ball up on them made those fans SNAP.
They are as doom-and-gloom as we were in previous years right
now at Coltfreaks.

GP
09-12-2010, 05:07 PM
I hope they stay away. Even the classy ones.

This is a season where I want zero contact with the enemies in our own division. I want nothing less than a sweep of all AFC South teams. That's 6 wins right there, and would really make a statement that we're here to stay. Once you do that, you affect those teams from there on. You reduce their hope, their joy, and basically make them NOT want to play you anymore. Basically, how everyone else felt about playing the Colts the past 8 years or so. I want that. I want it bad.

Pantherstang84
09-12-2010, 05:10 PM
to start out a season.

now at Coltfreaks.

I saw it too. Then back handed comments started. "Well they just on their SuperBowl." Just shut up Colts fans and stew in the 0-1 cellar this week.

Scooter
09-12-2010, 05:11 PM
to start out a season.

raising hell in their own house about the game is natural, classy is what their response (if any) is here and on the HT.com site.

SheTexan
09-12-2010, 05:15 PM
They'll get revenge! MNF in their house! Gonna be a tough one, and Colts fans are LOUD!! I've been there, and they are as tough in their house as we were today in ours.

eriadoc
09-12-2010, 05:22 PM
They'll get revenge! MNF in their house! Gonna be a tough one, and Colts fans are LOUD!! I've been there, and they are as tough in their house as we were today in ours.

It's easy to be loud when you're sampled on a loop, amplified, and controlled by a stop/play button.

CloakNNNdagger
09-12-2010, 05:27 PM
A candid shot of one of those Colts fans at the end of the game for whom we couldn't find a sock...............so............the next best thing...........

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2007/02/19/spurlock460.jpg

kcdoubleeagle
09-12-2010, 05:29 PM
Well..in all fairness, I did see The NFL on these boards after the loss;)

False Start
09-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Colts fans are so upset. :crying: :D

Listen here (http://www.1070thefan.com/listen/)

Scooter
09-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Colts fans are so upset. :crying: :D

Listen here (http://www.1070thefan.com/listen/)

i click this and the first thing they're talking about is "we need a fullback!". sorry colts fans, fullback isnt special ... vonta leach is special.

MEGA SWATT
09-12-2010, 06:13 PM
to start out a season.

now at Coltfreaks.

GOOD!!!:fans:

BigBull17
09-12-2010, 06:24 PM
They'll get revenge! MNF in their house! Gonna be a tough one, and Colts PIPED IN CROWD NOISE is LOUD!! I've been there, and they are as tough in their house as we were today in ours.

Fixed.

axman40
09-12-2010, 06:24 PM
I thought they were curled up in the fetal position.
:fans:

NitroGSXR
09-12-2010, 06:31 PM
I see how it works... winning turns people into trolls.

Bleh.

Colts fans are welcome here anytime.

BIG TORO
09-12-2010, 06:33 PM
There on a long drive home!

TexansBull
09-13-2010, 05:02 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AYy4_uVbLQJwKM:http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l201/thekidstrumpet/ericburress-ron.gif (http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l201/thekidstrumpet/ericburress-ron.gif&imgrefurl=http://www.myspace.com/kidface&usg=__0e5BpxFKiH9U7JIqIosYHqcwhKo=&h=444&w=324&sz=37&hl=en&start=11&sig2=AcAZDEVWad0lzvoE2I5QJw&zoom=1&um=1&itbs=1&tbnid=AYy4_uVbLQJwKM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=93&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dkeep%2Bit%2Bclassy%2Bsan%2Bdiego%26um %3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dcom.microsoft:en-us%26tbs%3Disch:1&ei=ypuOTKbkK-qfnwez-9HfCQ)

With a great win, and a bright future ahead, I hope all of the Texans fans can "Stay Classy" and humble unlike most other franchise fans. I hope we dont become that fan base that after one win we are predicting a Superbowl appearance and will be champions of the universe. I dont want to be a Debbie downer, but I would hate for us to become like the Dallas Cowboys fans where every year we are winning a Superbowl and are the greatest thing since sliced bread.We won a game with classy players, and I hope our fanbase stays the same on the road to championships. Not saying anyone isnt, but I am just sayin....

thunderkyss
09-13-2010, 06:04 PM
I hope they stay away. Even the classy ones.

This is a season where I want zero contact with the enemies in our own division. I want nothing less than a sweep of all AFC South teams. That's 6 wins right there, and would really make a statement that we're here to stay. Once you do that, you affect those teams from there on. You reduce their hope, their joy, and basically make them NOT want to play you anymore. Basically, how everyone else felt about playing the Colts the past 8 years or so. I want that. I want it bad.

I want that sweep as well. The next most important game to me (other than week 2) is Tennessee at home. We've got to put an end to that crap ASAP.

But the Bengals swept their division last season. Do you think they have an upper hand on their division rivals?

Pantherstang84
09-13-2010, 10:12 PM
I was just asking a question. Normally, after the Colts beat the Texans you can't shoo their fans away from here. Haven't seen one of them after 3:30pm yesterday. Where are those "classy" Indianapolis fans after a loss is all I am asking?

DexmanC
09-14-2010, 12:23 AM
I was just asking a question. Normally, after the Colts beat the Texans you can't shoo their fans away from here. Haven't seen one of them after 3:30pm yesterday. Where are those "classy" Indianapolis fans after a loss is all I am asking?

I refrained from posting in this thread until adequate time elapsed. You're
exactly right. They like to come onto this board and console us after
the Colts beat us. They say shit like, "You guys are getting better." "You'll
make the playoffs in no time!" "Don't feel too bad. We're the Colts!"

I'm LOL'ing right now. Not only did we simply defeat them (In that case,
they'd have responded to his board.), we WHIPPED THEIR ASS FROM
THE OPENING KICKOFF. It's easy to "play" humble when you win. Let's
see how they act when they lose (which has rarely happened.)

Showtime100
09-14-2010, 05:59 AM
Just my :twocents: but I was over on their board lurking so I could find out what they were saying. I don't troll and even if I did I would wait until we won something before talking my smack but again, I don't troll.

What I saw was egotistical, self righteous, and snotty comments even out of the supposedly classy posters there before the game and afterward nothing but a roomful FAIL. It was ridiculous. I could at least take the pre-game attitude since it was borderline respectful toward Houston, but afterward it was shameful.

Granted, I only read a small percentage of the threads since I grew tired of what I was seeing. We won so I was on a cloud and I wanted them off it after a short time. But what I saw in that time was a handful of Texans talking football to them and being very reasonable (IMO) and getting torched just for talking football. Andy, the great BullPenPhotos photographer who supplies us with all these great pics went over and very politely explained he was there to offer pics on a team-2-team (<--memory fails but it was something like that) exchange and that he'd let them to look at the pics if they cared to check it out. He was proverbially circled and thrown out of the bar and all he did was offer some pics in case they might want to look. Funny part about that was they only commented on the cheerleader photos....lol. I've seen their cheerleaders, we win hands down.

If our board acted like that I would be VERY embarrassed. As it is I'm really proud of the way you guys conducted yourselves over there. You only attacked when attacked and you still showed superior class when on the attack. Nice job. Whatever respect I had for Colt fans went out the window Sunday/Monday. Sure, probably a handful of kids, right? Well, I hope so.

thunderkyss
09-14-2010, 07:22 AM
I refrained from posting in this thread until adequate time elapsed. You're
exactly right. They like to come onto this board and console us after
the Colts beat us. They say shit like, "You guys are getting better." "You'll
make the playoffs in no time!" "Don't feel too bad. We're the Colts!"

I'm LOL'ing right now. Not only did we simply defeat them (In that case,
they'd have responded to his board.), we WHIPPED THEIR ASS FROM
THE OPENING KICKOFF. It's easy to "play" humble when you win. Let's
see how they act when they lose (which has rarely happened.)

What about you?

I know it's only one game. But have you changed your opinion of what the Texans will do? Are you any more confident in their ability to play at the level they need to play at for the remainder of the year?

Thorn
09-14-2010, 07:38 AM
To me they were pissed as hell at their organization, like we used to get. However the difference was they were also venting thier wrath on the Texans, where as we've never really had the luxury of blaming others as we were always our own worst nightmare. LOL

They were really out of sorts, and it's probably what everyone was saying, their team is not what it used to be and they don't like it. I didn't troll them and tried to stay nice, and they were OK with me. I didn't recieve anything back really harsh from them. When I visit other boards, I don't like to troll unless they insist on being an ass.

edit to add: trolling yall here is much more fun! LOL

BY1401
09-14-2010, 08:53 AM
Colts fans are welcome here anytime.

Thanks. I try to pop in every now and then to see what's going on.

And, yes, the Texans played a heck of a game on Sunday. Congrats on the win.

Showtime100
09-14-2010, 09:06 AM
Thanks. I try to pop in every now and then to see what's going on.

And, yes, the Texans played a heck of a game on Sunday. Congrats on the win.

Having said what I said above I do like it when we get others from the NFL popping in to talk football. As with any fanbase we all have all kinds. Good game on Sunday. November 1st should be another great game. :)

BY1401
09-14-2010, 09:47 AM
Having said what I said above I do like it when we get others from the NFL popping in to talk football. As with any fanbase we all have all kinds. Good game on Sunday. November 1st should be another great game. :)

I don't see how it can't be.

And, yes, there are all kinds of fans out there. I, for one, am glad to see the improvements the Texans have made over the last several years. Call me crazy, but I want an all-around competitive division. I want to see games where each side knows they're going up against a tough opponent, but has every reason to believe that they can win the game.

So, yeah. Best of luck with the rest of your games, save for November 1st. ;)

DexmanC
09-14-2010, 10:26 AM
What about you?

I know it's only one game. But have you changed your opinion of what the Texans will do? Are you any more confident in their ability to play at the level they need to play at for the remainder of the year?

I never PREDICTED ANYTHING regarding this season. I'm only observing
what's happening RIGHT NOW. I've always posed the QUESTION.
What will the Texans do? As you can see, I've updated my sig to
reflect Sunday's result. The first twelve games. I like what I see. Keep it
up. The Texans we're used to would lay an egg in Washington. What will
this team do? I'm observing. Week one. I'm ecstatic. Week two?

I don't know yet.

Dutchrudder
09-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Just my :twocents: but I was over on their board lurking so I could find out what they were saying. I don't troll and even if I did I would wait until we won something before talking my smack but again, I don't troll.

What I saw was egotistical, self righteous, and snotty comments even out of the supposedly classy posters there before the game and afterward nothing but a roomful FAIL. It was ridiculous. I could at least take the pre-game attitude since it was borderline respectful toward Houston, but afterward it was shameful.

Granted, I only read a small percentage of the threads since I grew tired of what I was seeing. We won so I was on a cloud and I wanted them off it after a short time. But what I saw in that time was a handful of Texans talking football to them and being very reasonable (IMO) and getting torched just for talking football. Andy, the great BullPenPhotos photographer who supplies us with all these great pics went over and very politely explained he was there to offer pics on a team-2-team (<--memory fails but it was something like that) exchange and that he'd let them to look at the pics if they cared to check it out. He was proverbially circled and thrown out of the bar and all he did was offer some pics in case they might want to look. Funny part about that was they only commented on the cheerleader photos....lol. I've seen their cheerleaders, we win hands down.

If our board acted like that I would be VERY embarrassed. As it is I'm really proud of the way you guys conducted yourselves over there. You only attacked when attacked and you still showed superior class when on the attack. Nice job. Whatever respect I had for Colt fans went out the window Sunday/Monday. Sure, probably a handful of kids, right? Well, I hope so.

I bet they are still trying to get over their loss in the Super Bowl. I'm sure it still stings.

hradhak
09-14-2010, 10:56 AM
The Colts have had a stellar run as a result of having a great organization and drafting well. However, I don't think they are the same team they were 3 years ago. I still think they are among the top in the AFC, but they are beatable.