PDA

View Full Version : Gameday Thread: Colts @ Texans

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Maddict5
09-12-2010, 01:03 AM
So... its 5:50 am over here and i cant sleep which must mean one thing: ITS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR! wont have this much proper football looking at us again for another year

as far as the colts game, i know we did the 'biggest game ever' thing too much last yr but i really feel this could be it. last yr those were big games for us texans fans but tbh not too many other people cared v much about the texans wildcard possibilities.

alot of people are talking about this game though. alot of people want to believe in this texans team and IF we can somehow pull it off, there will be huge momentum & belief to be gained from it. thats why its our biggest game ever imo

rewatched the colts @ texans game from last yr yest and was surprised to remember how we lost it with matt & aj being big reasons for that loss (lots of miscommunication between them on option plays that resulted in a incomplete pass when aj had single coverage on a first half 3rd down play & an int + aj's td drop that resulted in a fg). reeves also had a terrible outing.

all i know is that its unlikely those two make so many mistakes again. a load has changed since that game though and it will be alot harder without cush (& with freeney & sanders) which is a huge upgrade for them.

on our side, we have big plusses too with the following upgrades from that game: OD's back, wilson over busing (huge), foster over a fairly timid slaton, wade smith over studdard (pretty big upgrade too hopefully) and the unknown young cb's over last yrs meh veteran unit (also a better kicking game).

overall im expecting anothet tight game and i think with our run game & the fact matt & andre more than likely wont make that many mistakes again im taking us by a td 31-24

Andrew6
09-12-2010, 01:07 AM
I feel ya. It feels like the first day of school. I'm nervous and have the butterflys. Football season is upon us again.

barrett
09-12-2010, 01:08 AM
We're sitting here in the RV at TBB HQ. Trying to figure out how I'm going to get any sleep tonight. I don't see it happening.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think this was the biggest game for us. In actuality it's not though. I think this team is good enough that they could recover from an 0-1 start, even if it means a loss to the Colts.

In week 17 we had to win to have a chance to go to the playoffs. We HAD TO WIN. And we did.

See you boys in 8 hours when the parking lot opens.

since02
09-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Alright TEXANS fans here we go again

"The most important game in franchise history"

Let's show the nation and the league that we mean business and have a great outing. 2010 will be our season as long as our TEXANS play with consistency...

Cmon HOUSTON I wanna hear that stadium rock, wish I could be there to help y'all out!

LET'S GO TEXANS!

BSofA04
09-12-2010, 01:25 AM
OMG I can't sleep. I'm too damn pumped about tomorrow. This time it feels different. This time will be different. We will win because we will be consistent!!!

Pollardized
09-12-2010, 01:32 AM
I have been a fan since the start of the franchise. Tomorrow will be the first game for me and my son!!! What time should we show up in the morning?

I am too pumped up to sleep. I'm thinking about going down to the Quicky Mart and knocking the piss out of Habib!!!!!!!

Andrew6
09-12-2010, 01:41 AM
this song popped in my head as I thought about the game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQFU0omkJI

Andrew6
09-12-2010, 01:41 AM
I have been a fan since the start of the franchise. Tomorrow will be the first game for me and my son!!! What time should we show up in the morning?

I am too pumped up to sleep. I'm thinking about going down to the Quicky Mart and knocking the piss out of Habib!!!!!!!

calm down there you little go getter

Pollardized
09-12-2010, 01:44 AM
Hey andrew, I have no parking pass. Where is the best place for me to park? Somewhere down the road and ride metrorail?

Andrew6
09-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Big Toro parks at the hotel next to the stadium for 20 bucks and walks over to the plat. lot (very short walk) I guess its the hotel right off of Kirby. I would say get there early though as I am sure it'll fill up quickly.

09-12-2010, 01:47 AM
can't wait to wake up and watch this game in HD!!! words can't fully describe how pumped i am!!!

powerfuldragon
09-12-2010, 02:21 AM
we. will. win. if i'm right, superbowl. if wrong, another shot at hte playoffs. color coded for all you not white backgrounders.

DexmanC
09-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Hi. I'm DexmanC. I can't sleep right now. Such an honor to be a member
of the 2010 Texans' Opening Day Insomniac Club.

michaelm
09-12-2010, 02:28 AM

I with ya. My alarm goes off in about 4 hours so I can get to the Platinum lot by 7:00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

powerfuldragon
09-12-2010, 02:30 AM

http://imgur.com/pVjDo.png

Showtime100
09-12-2010, 02:34 AM
It is kind of special, isn't it? Today the season starts. No less against Jarhead & Co. I'm nervous, silly I know.

Starting at noon all this speculation means squat. A fumble is a fumble and an AJ TD is just that. No mulligans.

GuerillaBlack
09-12-2010, 02:37 AM
Hibernation until my alarm goes off at 11:30.

powerfuldragon
09-12-2010, 02:45 AM
Hibernation until my alarm goes off at 11:30.

mine's ten. liverpool's on.
/blasphemy

brakos82
09-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Mine's 11:59. :spin:

powerfuldragon
09-12-2010, 03:02 AM

keep gloating, it's becoming.

imatexan
09-12-2010, 03:09 AM

8 30am for me :mcnugget:

Ughhhhhh

brakos82
09-12-2010, 03:13 AM
keep gloating, it's becoming.

You're starting to sound like Martha Stewart on a philosophy show.

SAMURAITEXAN
09-12-2010, 04:18 AM
5:17PM for me.

Go Texans!!! Whip that pony.

Kulluminatii
09-12-2010, 04:43 AM
Kinda wish either the Texans game or Raiders game was at a later time so I could watch both games, since both teams have many questions that will for the most part be answered in their first game.

Maddict5
09-12-2010, 04:54 AM
Kinda wish either the Texans game or Raiders game was at a later time so I could watch both games, since both teams have many questions that will for the most part be answered in their first game.

hopefully that will be our first & last comparison to the raiders this yr ;)

Kulluminatii
09-12-2010, 05:04 AM
hopefully that will be our first & last comparison to the raiders this yr ;)

Haha, well, can't really fault you for not wanting to be compared to the awesome that has been the Raiders for the past 7 years :D.

SheTexan
09-12-2010, 05:15 AM
You guys/gals are GREAT! I have NO idea what the word SLEEP means right now, and don't really care. Just ready for 0700 to get here so I can officially start my 2010 season!!!

If any of you come by Platinum and visit the Blue Crew, please say hello! It would be my honor to meet you! We definitely have FANtastic fans!!!

GOOOOO TEXANS!!!!!!!!:fans::shetexan:

Showtime100
09-12-2010, 05:16 AM
Alright, screw the college boys. It's time for the Pros!

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r65/ShowtimeN15580/Houston%20Texans/Large_Texans_Animation.gif

TheMatrix31
09-12-2010, 05:28 AM
Pumped up and ready to bash some brains in all the way from California! Can't freakin' wait. CANNOT WAIT.

Malloy
09-12-2010, 06:33 AM

Loads of beer last night knocked me out, but I'm back up... come ooooon season :)

Kaiser Toro
09-12-2010, 07:01 AM
Getting ready for the annual pilgrimage to Reliant from Austin. It never gets old.

Texans 23
Colts 17

:texflag:

Lucky
09-12-2010, 07:35 AM
Getting ready for the annual pilgrimage to Reliant from Austin. It never gets old.

Look me up, I'll be tailgating in the yellow lot this game.

Texans 30 - Rackers game winning FG
Colts 27

Thorn
09-12-2010, 08:14 AM
Finally, football season is here again! Time to see what this year's Texans are made of. :logo:

NitroGSXR
09-12-2010, 08:23 AM

Texans 23
Colts 17

No it sure doesn't but I made our trek last night. We're now getting dressed. Scratch that... I'm ready. Waiting for the wife to finish showering.

I sure wish she'd hurry up. It's gameday gameday gameday gameday holy gameday!!!

Ryan
09-12-2010, 08:34 AM
So excited, couldn't sleep. I'm just gonna leave a little earlier for the game today, i hope to see this thread loaded with happy thoughts after a texans victory when i get back. :fans: :texflag:

headsplint
09-12-2010, 09:00 AM
This may not be considered the biggest game of the year for the Texans, but man it is for me. I seriously think this game will show us how much they want it, and how well Kubiak has them prepared. I think there is no other team we could play opening day right now that would give us ANY better indication of where our team is at.

Call me crazy, but my hopes for the playoffs start here.

GO TEXANS!!!

GuerillaBlack
09-12-2010, 09:05 AM
My alarm wasn't suppose to go off until 11:30, but I woke up to use the restroom and can't get my ass to go back to sleep. Time to get the herbs, donuts, and watch some pregame shows.

unabated
09-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Yellow Lot FTW! Can't wait to see everybody out there! And yes this game will set the pulse for the season... IMO. Texans 27, Colts 24 ... Rackers game winner last minute.

axman40
09-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Heck YEAH! A new season begins!

False Start
09-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Seasons have come, and seasons have passed, now its time for the Texans to kick some ass!!! :wild: :texflag:

Texan Asylum
09-12-2010, 09:45 AM
I've got to man the store during the game, so the DVR is my bestest buddy today.

I'm ready! :texflag:

In the words of Jackie Gleason...

"Away we go!"

http://www.ihimages.com/image-detail.php?id=440

b0ng
09-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Well well well, Gay Earth, we meet again. FOOTBAW!

jaayteetx
09-12-2010, 10:15 AM

Thats cool, glad my tickets are going to such good use. Nothing like taking your boy to his first game, I remember fondly going to Oiler games with my dad. Hope you guys have a blast!

C Madd
09-12-2010, 10:17 AM
I've got to man the store during the game, so the DVR is my bestest buddy today.

Yeah, I have to work, too. Going to ignore all text messages and phone calls and come home, have some beer and watch the game like it hasn't happened yet.

Man, this workday can't end fast enough!

False Start
09-12-2010, 10:18 AM
Tomorrow will be the first game for me and my son!!!

Thats cool man. He will have a blast. I'm taking my 7 year old daughter to her first game vs the Chiefs, I cant wait. :fans:

TheRealJoker
09-12-2010, 10:45 AM
It's time to show the NFL who is the top dog in this division.

GO TEXANS!!! :whip:

DBCooper
09-12-2010, 10:49 AM
It's time to show the NFL who is the top dog in this division.

GO TEXANS!!! :whip:

It's time to get you laid Joker!!!!!!!!!!

FirstTexansFan
09-12-2010, 11:14 AM
Today our history changes! Today begins our quest to the playoffs!

jaayteetx
09-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Gameday inactives anyone?

eriadoc
09-12-2010, 11:22 AM
Finally, after seven long months, there is something good on TV today.

GO TEXANS!!

alphajoker
09-12-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm so giddy right now, but at the same time cautious...please Texans, don't break my heart! Whip some ass today! :texflag:

Errant Hothy
09-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Getting pressure on Manning with just the front 4 will be key on D. No secondary can cover 4 receivers indefinitely, especially with Peyton pulling the trigger. Ball control on O.

GO TEXANS!!!!!

J_R
09-12-2010, 11:40 AM
HoustonTexans

Texans inactives vs. Colts: WR Dickerson, CB Molden, LB Nixon, OG Studdard, OG S. Smith, TE Graham, DT Okam, Leinart is 3rd QB

TexanSam
09-12-2010, 11:42 AM
I'm nervous. Excited but nervous.

jaayteetx
09-12-2010, 11:43 AM
HoustonTexans

Texans inactives vs. Colts: WR Dickerson, CB Molden, LB Nixon, OG Studdard, OG S. Smith, TE Graham, DT Okam, Leinart is 3rd QB

Interesting....

J_R
09-12-2010, 11:47 AM
NickScurfield
Colts LT Charlie Johnson (foot) and C Jeff Saturday (knee) are active and in the starting lineup. Both were questionable

NickScurfield
Dan Orlovsky is the Texans' No. 2 QB today. New Texans CB Jamar Wall and RB Derrick Ward are both active

HTown2ATX
09-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Ahhhhhh...NFL Football!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooooooooooooooooo ready for this game. Actually went to bed early like a worknight last night so I could get up around 7, do all my stuff, make a nice breakfast, etc.

Got the grill locked and loaded and some buddies and brews on the way!!!!! NY Strips, Elgin sausages and Baked potatoes by games end!!!!

Damn ready for this game!! I will resign myself from the board at least during the game today as I plan on being a little passed the point of coherently forming an opinion and typing (no daughter today = daddy gets nailed!)

I don't want to post based on drunken emotion....so....GO TEXANS!!!!!

(almost forgot....GO Rrrrrrrrraaaaiiiidddaaassssss....eff VY and the hootinanies!!)

HOUSTON......TEXANS......HOUSTON.....TEXANS!!!!!

:texflag::texflag::texflag::texflag::texflag:

BullNation4Life
09-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Got the IPAD charged to post while watching the game....

I love technology....

rollinstone18
09-12-2010, 11:52 AM

go texans!

GuerillaBlack
09-12-2010, 11:54 AM
HoustonTexans

ESPN just said Owen is inactive. Hopefully that isn't true...

DBCooper
09-12-2010, 11:56 AM
Off the ESPN website:

11:41 a.m. ET -- Owen Daniels active and starting -- As expected, the Texans have Owen Daniels (knee) active, and ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that Daniels will start. There has been some talk that Daniels might have a "snap count" of about 25, so you might find a more productive tight end for your purposes, but if you must use him, he's active at least.

J_R
09-12-2010, 11:57 AM
I didnt catch that but pretty sure that's not the case.

mortreport:
As expected Owen Daniels going to start vs Colts

arb729
apologies if this isn't allowed to be posted, but does anyone know of anywhere a college kid stuck in Boston can watch the texans make the colts cry today (ie stream)? theres a bar i can go to but bars around here usually don't accommodate when the patriots are playing. i know last year we used to have threads about streams on gamedays, but I didn't know who usually started those.

that being said..

LETS GET IT TODAY!!!!!!!!! :fans:

GuerillaBlack
Off the ESPN website:

11:41 a.m. ET -- Owen Daniels active and starting -- As expected, the Texans have Owen Daniels (knee) active, and ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that Daniels will start. There has been some talk that Daniels might have a "snap count" of about 25, so you might find a more productive tight end for your purposes, but if you must use him, he's active at least.

Must have been a typo. I was watching Sunday NFL Countdown, and across the ticker it said "Owen Daniels inactive (knee) against Colts". Glad it isn't true because reports all this week were that he was playing.

J_R
09-12-2010, 11:58 AM
NickScurfield

ESPN has sent their big guns to Reliant Stadium for today's game. John Clayton, Len Pasquarelli and @espn_afcsouth all here in the press box

TexCanada
09-12-2010, 11:58 AM
apologies if this isn't allowed to be posted, but does anyone know of anywhere a college kid stuck in Boston can watch the texans make the colts cry today (ie stream)? theres a bar i can go to but bars around here usually don't accommodate when the patriots are playing. i know last year we used to have threads about streams on gamedays, but I didn't know who usually started those.

that being said..

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

DBCooper
09-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Must have been a typo. I was watching Sunday NFL Countdown, and across the ticker it said "Owen Daniels inactive (knee) against Colts". Glad it isn't true because reports all this week were that he was playing.

I guess we will know in 1 hour!!!!!!!

TexanFan881

that being said..

Myp2p.eu check out their forums they'll have links on there

hradhak
I like our chances with OD. He and Schaub keep the chains moving. If Foster can pound it at the goal line, we're going to be in for a good game.

rockabilly
09-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Good first game of the season to all! We've been getting a lot of talk on the shows this morning...let's hope we all prove them right.

Go Texans!

brakos82
09-12-2010, 12:08 PM
:fans:

GuerillaBlack
09-12-2010, 12:15 PM
ESPN's ticker just changed it from "inactive" to "active".

PockyAF
09-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Huahhhh! Football season is back, baby!!

Been waiting for this for 7 whole months. Still remember our season opener last year like it was yesterday; season flashes quick, so savor every moments of it. Got my slingbox pro-hd fixed last night so I'm ready to do just that.

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t128/gpshafer_1976/OD_Bengals_09.gif

All of a sudden, I'm getting a strange a strange urge to move my body jerkily and have my feets going in a rhythmic beat. :breakdance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzKHhVMsAo0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bn1znQpyjg

btw, can we get the abilities to embed videos in here??

TheMatrix31
09-12-2010, 12:27 PM
Let's go baby!

FirstTexansFan
09-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Got the IPAD charged to post while watching the game....

I love technology....

If you got Sunday Ticket with SuperCast, download the iPad app... :)

GP
09-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Glad to see my Owen Daniels animated GIF being used on here.

That was one of the most spectacular catches ever. Truly a "Jump off the couch and yell really loud" moment for me last year.

BY THE WAY....

Another reason Manning doesn't like the positioning of the umpire this year, is because he would use them to his advantage when he threw those little dumps to Dallas Clark. How many times did we see Manning and the receiver/running back running essentially a pick with the ref and one of our LBers? A lot.

Not anymore. LOL. Now he's going to have LBers roaming right there in the middle and able to plaster his receiving target.

False Start
09-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Fifteen minutes........ :hurryup:

Maddict5
09-12-2010, 12:45 PM
NFLN just showed reliant live.... not even a quarter full. not a hope i'll be full by kickoff :rolleyes:

TheMatrix31
09-12-2010, 12:45 PM
I still want them to stick a freakin' man on Clark at ALL times.

Porky
09-12-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm more ready for this game then Paris Hilton looking for a party. Ok Texans, let's bring it. Win, lose, or draw - bring it for 60 minutes. Leave it all on the field, and I can live with the result. Get outcoached and out-willed like the last 2 openers, then it's gonna be :slapfight:

Malloy
09-12-2010, 12:49 PM
EXCITED! :)

12 min until.... well everything makes sense again :)

Hardcore Texan
09-12-2010, 12:49 PM
I am so pumped right now!!!!:texflag::texflag::texflag:

GP
09-12-2010, 12:50 PM
I still want them to stick a freakin' man on Clark at ALL times.

Exactly. We don't have to spy on Manning because he isn't mobile. Even if he did try to run, he'd slide when one of our guys was within 5 yards of him.

So might as well say "If you beat us, you're going to have to beat us with people other than Dallas Clark."

That guy is kryptonite to us. We cover the downfield options, and he ends up catching a 5-yard route and turning it into 30-yard gains.

GuerillaBlack
09-12-2010, 12:50 PM
NFLN just showed reliant live.... not even a quarter full. not a hope i'll be full by kickoff :rolleyes:

People are getting checked at the entrances right now. ;) It'll be full.

brakos82
09-12-2010, 12:51 PM
:spin:

GP
09-12-2010, 12:53 PM
Gumbel, Dierdorf, and Hochuli....

A real quality lineup. :cool:

GP
09-12-2010, 12:54 PM
God, please make Kubiak's kids bring the heat today.

powerfuldragon
09-12-2010, 12:55 PM
... these announcers are making it feel like amateur hour. dunno why, but i can't stand greg gumbel.

Pantherstang84
09-12-2010, 12:56 PM
God, please make Kubiak's kids bring the heat today.

Amen!

TheMatrix31
That guy is kryptonite to us. We cover the downfield options, and he ends up catching a 5-yard route and turning it into 30-yard gains.

Freakin' guy man. Freakin' guy.

PapaL
It is time...lets do this thing!

PS
Mario is sissy la la!

OzzO
09-12-2010, 12:57 PM
Ha - Texans key to victory - "have a foster"

Foster - Austrailian for 2nd win against Colts.

False Start
09-12-2010, 12:57 PM

I saw that, WTF people!? :facepalm:

OzzO
09-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Lower bowl looked full - the club level and above, meh not so much

TheMatrix31
09-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Ha - Texans key to victory - "have a foster"

Foster - Austrailian for 2nd win against Colts.

Foster, Texan for 120 yards and two TDs.

brakos82
09-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Foster - Texan for Kicks Ass

Thorn
09-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Time for talk is over with now. The season begins in a few minutes.

It's about goddammed time the Texans kick some Colt ass and today's a good day to start.:texflag:

:fans:

OzzO
09-12-2010, 01:00 PM
here...we.......gooooooooooooooooooooo Texannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns!!!!!

ThaShark316
09-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Texans 42
Colts 31

PockyAF
09-12-2010, 01:01 PM
wtf was that??

How dare they changed the graphic on the opening intro for cbs! It looks like crap; ever heard of if it ain't broken then don't fix it?

mariowillshine15
It's game time lets lay the smackdown!

J_R
Colts won toss. They wish to recieve.

CharloTex
12:00 noon on Texans game day, 2010.

See y'all in the Super Bowl!

GuerillaBlack
Finally!!! :)

GP
I saw that, WTF people!? :facepalm:

I bet if we won a Super Bowl this year, that next year you'd see that place packed out a full 30-minutes before the game.

All I care is that this defense plays smart and plays fast. No stupid decisions. Be disciplined. Don't get too cocky too early.

And our offense needs to get it to AJ early AND often. When AJ is targeted and makes catches early in the game, it opens up Owen Daniels. And when we start hitting Owen Daniels, it opens things up for evvvvverybody else. Then the defense doesn't know who in the hell to cover on each play.

axman40
09-12-2010, 01:02 PM
GAME TIME!

Blazin' Toro
Any chance anyone is streaming the game online?

CharloTex
kick their ass!!!!!

GP
09-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Marciano just gets things done. Every year.

GP
09-12-2010, 01:03 PM

Not this guy. I don't like prison.

brakos82
09-12-2010, 01:04 PM
Manning to Addai for 1.

GP
Wow. Almost sacked, ball tipped, then caught, and stopped for no gain.

Should have been holding

OzzO
start at the 20 - Mario almost got him

Dan B.
Jeez Mario's all over the backfield

brakos82
Sports Radio 610 has an audio stream.

Manning to Clark for 8. 3rd and 1

GP
DAMNIT!

Dallas Clark. It's like the most frustrating thing. Ever.

OzzO
mario almost got him again!!! One more step and he's there!

GP
09-12-2010, 01:05 PM
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

DeMeco Ryans.

mariowillshine15
3 and out thats how to set the tone!

J_R
Nice job DeMeco! Way to get off the field D!

False Start
Great start!

OzzO
3 and OUT Bishes!

axman40
3 and out!

GP
Jacoby Jones IS A MAN.

Texan Asylum
And so the quest for the playoffs begin!!! :texflag:

Off with their heads!!!! Figuratively speaking. :cool:

J_R
09-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Jacoby with a nice PR!

brakos82
Jacoby Jones!

mariowillshine15
Jj!

OzzO
Jacoby with a run back to the 30!

PockyAF
They want this game. BAD!!

axman40
Wa-hoo jj!

Maddict5
mario beasting so far

TheMatrix31
Love that three and out! Let's get 7.

brakos82
Walter down to the 25.

OzzO
09-12-2010, 01:07 PM
hear that - fans are quiet on offense. they know their football

GP
Punch this shit in.

Right here. Right now.

Tack on a quick 7, and then let the big dogs eat Manning again.

brakos82
Incomplete to Vonta.

brakos82
09-12-2010, 01:08 PM
1st down to JJ at the 18

axman40
First down JJ!

GP
Jacoby Jones has redefined what it is to be a man.

Chuck Norris is now something less of a man because of JJ.

PockyAF
Jacoby! Make love to me, please.

GP
09-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Now THAT is some "wiggle in the hips," folks.

brakos82
Foster gains 6, down to the 12.

J_R
So nice to have a running game again or somewhat of a running game.

brakos82
Jacoby! Make love to me, please.

Now THAT is some "wiggle in the hips," folks.

Just sayin'. :backsout:

Foster right side gains 3.

GP
Has Gary Kubiak taken their families hostage today?

OzzO
09-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Hit em Foster!

TheMatrix31
Generous spot there.

brakos82
Foster gains a yard or two, 2nd/gl at the 6

brakos82
09-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Incomplete to OD. 3rd/gl

OzzO
easy Shaub.... eaaaaasy

treduke
We need td's not fg's!

OzzO
09-12-2010, 01:12 PM
kinda an early TO - guess better make sure in the red zone.... time to change their odds for the better

J_R
We need td's not fg's!

This! Think we're gonna have to settle on 3 here though

DexmanC
We got Red Zone Woes.

Pantherstang84
Please no HB pass here.

GuerillaBlack
easy Shaub.... eaaaaasy

Yeah, but Owen lost his step when he was coming off the line and stumbled a bit. Schaub would have had him.

False Start
Lets get a TD here. :foottap:

GP
Andre Johnson? We have him.

Can we please use him?

Quick throw to Aj and let him get the first down. Seems like it would the easiest playcall to make right now.

If we run the ball right here, I will be pissed. Kubiak doesn't need to get stubborn. Colts are going to try and blitz the middle of the line and get to Schaub.

Quick hit to Daniels or AJ. Go with the best odds here, please. Let the playmakers make the play.

Thorn
09-12-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah, I'm not gonna be happy with a FG here. Dammit, it's time for these types of situations to be TDs.

PockyAF
Kubiak gonna use that sexy, big noggin of his to come up with a brilliant play that will generate a TD.

They should do a screen to AJ and let him bulldoze his way into the EZ, ala Us vs. Denver Broncos Thursday game a couple of years ago.

powerfuldragon
Andre Johnson? We have him.

Can we please use him?

Quick throw to Aj and let him get the first down. Seems like it would the easiest playcall to make right now.

If we run the ball right here, I will be pissed. Kubiak doesn't need to get stubborn. Colts are going to try and blitz the middle of the line and get to Schaub.

Quick hit to Daniels or AJ. Go with the best odds here, please. Let the playmakers make the play.

... except it's third and goal.

OzzO
make the call

... been some time since we've seen the outside slant to AJ in the corner

jshabang
No redzone stall texans...u wanna beat our bullies...punch it in

J_R
09-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Incomplete. Settle for 3

axman40
DAMN FG time

False Start
Damn! :pissed:

TheMatrix31
I'll take 3. Guess we have to. Don't blow it, Neil.

GP
he had AJ open.

mariowillshine15
Ohhhh jacoby! should of had it.

J_R
False start on Butler

DexmanC
Jacoby missed a touchdown. Nice playcall.

Pantherstang84
JJ should have had that one.

awtysst

Tried all the usual places and could not find anything. If you or anyone finds anything let me know via PM.

GP
... except it's third and goal.

:thinking:

OzzO
09-12-2010, 01:15 PM
okay - go find the fan that blew the airhorn right before the FG and punch him in the face

J_R
3-0 Texans

buddyboy
Can't blame the playcall or the decision, Jacoby had it

GP
Schaub is not happy.

brakos82
3-0 Texans

SAMURAITEXAN
At least we got 3 on our first drive.

Go Texans!!!

axman40
09-12-2010, 01:16 PM
I need more Foster inside the 10!

treduke
Wow a made field goal against the colts have'nt seen one of those in awhile!

powerfuldragon
that miller light commercial is one of the stupidest things i think i've ever seen.

Pantherstang84
Not a good way to start when you get the ball at point blank range.

DexmanC
Tried all the usual places and could not find anything. If you or anyone finds anything let me know via PM.

http://atdhe.net/23462/watch-indianapolis-colts-vs-houston-texans

Thorn
Schaub is not happy.

neither am I. We NEED to start making TDs down there, not FGs. :pissed:

GP
09-12-2010, 01:17 PM
I would like it very much if we brought a CB blitz and nailed Manning right between the shoulder blades.

CloakNNNdagger
Both OD's and JJ's drops were catchable.

False Start
Alright, lets get to the sidelines, and figure this out. That was kind of a buzzkill. Points are are points though, but a TD would have been a whole lot better.

Malloy
09-12-2010, 01:18 PM
We stopped Manning, we scored points. We keep doing this and we'll win eventually. :)

TexCanada
Lets go D!

J_R
Good coverage for not a deep kick

GP
that miller light commercial is one of the stupidest things i think i've ever seen.

Why? You don't like watching hot chicks rag on ordinary guys?

Hey bartender, shut your yapper and give me a beer already.

gtexan02
And almost picks

brakos82
Addai gets 5.

BullNation4Life
Can't blame play calling on that drive. JJ dropped a TD

powerfuldragon
09-12-2010, 01:19 PM
Why? You don't like watching hot chicks rag on ordinary guys?

Hey bartender, shut your yapper and give me a beer already.
no, because it was just stupid.

Dan B.
LOL Tennessee just got an offsides when Janikoswki shanked one. He drilled the 2nd. 3-0 Oakland.

OzzO

tvmov.net looks like it's a little behind, but it's there

awtysst
http://atdhe.net/23462/watch-indianapolis-colts-vs-houston-texans

Thank you sir!

brakos82
Collie to the 31, 1st down.

GP
How is that not a pick?

powerfuldragon
mario is present and accounted for.

brakos82
09-12-2010, 01:20 PM
Addai left side, no gain.

GP
Mare-eeo Williams

brakos82
Wayne to the 44, 1st down.

mariowillshine15
09-12-2010, 01:21 PM
Jackson with a nice stick.

brakos82
Collie to the 49

GP
KJ with a technically-beautiful open field tackle

OzzO
Jackson with a hit! Come on Texans, don't let them get in a groove.

J_R
3rd down - get off the field D!

brakos82
Incomplete to Garcon, 3rd/4

GP
We're getting into Manning's personal space a little.

J_R
09-12-2010, 01:22 PM
Nice stop(or drop by Wayne)! O getting the ball back

brakos82
Incomplete to Wayne, 4th down!

GP
YESSSS!!!!!!

Now, special teams needs to be cool and NOT jump offsides.

BullNation4Life
Pressure baby

PockyAF
Great ****ing pressure! And another 3 and out!

axman40
The D is playing well!

OzzO
Deeeeeeee fennnnnnnnnse! Rattle the forehead!

DexmanC
09-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Our defense actually ATTACKS. Under Richard Smith, Peyton would have had
about 10 first downs by now.

False Start
Another great series from the D! :jam:

TheMatrix31
Holding them on third down is nice for a change.

GP
Fair catches make me pucker a little. I'm not gonna' lie, folks.

Thorn
We stopped Manning again. That's always a good sign.

treduke
09-12-2010, 01:24 PM
I still hold my breath everytime jj is back to field a punt!

Pantherstang84
Well at least we got fetus face off of the field.

BullNation4Life
Fair catches make me pucker a little. I'm not gonna' lie, folks.

Especially that stance Jones uses to catch the ball. Looks like he is gonna drop it

False Start
09-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Lets get a damn TD here!

GP
Eat the clock, go down the entire field, and score a TD.

Rinse, repeat.

And we'll win.

DexmanC
I still hold my breath everytime jj is back to field a punt!

He's still our best weapon. Slaton on kickoffs. Special teams should be a
BEAST this year.

J_R
PI on Colts

arb729
peyton looks upset with the receivers already .. two drops on catchable balls .. i like where this is heading!!

brakos82
Texans from the 16, PI against Indy!

BullNation4Life
Yesssssss pass Iterference

False Start
Pi!

Maddict5
09-12-2010, 01:26 PM
im loving the press by the cb's (so far!!). my kind of D but i hope we dont get burned

4Texans
Nice flag!!!!

axman40
Way to draw the flag KW!

J_R
Matt sacked. Duane Brown beat

brakos82
1st/10 at Indy 31: Schaub sacked at the 39.

BullNation4Life
Damn

powerfuldragon
hit a man in stride for once, schaub. please?

OzzO
Hayden just a little touch on Walter.... and there's Freeney

GP
Schaub has a bad habit of not letting go early enough on those long passes.

He's gotta' stop that.

Dan B.
09-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Arian saved that screen.

brakos82
2nd/17: Foster takes it back to the 31.

powerfuldragon
NICE hands on foster

J_R
Incompletion. Rackers with a long field goal.