PDA

View Full Version : Colts talk about Texans game

HouSportsWriter
09-10-2010, 03:29 PM
http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=video&content=9f87d275-f7ba-4baa-82c0-4401d5f758cc

injoy this good video

Manning says its allways though to play in Relient keep it that way!

hobie
09-10-2010, 03:40 PM
Good clip, but of course they have to say the "right" things.... it might be hard, but in his mind he knows he owns Reliant...come Sunday, it's time they take it back !!

Texecutioner
09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Man Slaton, I'm far from a spelling champ, but you're literally using different words with different meanings now. :facepalm:

That's alright. We will beat the Colts in week one.

Texanfan4ever
09-10-2010, 04:09 PM
Ha ha! I loved it! Peyton says "Tough environment, it could be hot, they could have the roof open"!!!! He doesn't know the roof policy obviously, but that's ok. Come on down Peyton! Mario and Amobye are waiting for you!!!!

thunderkyss
09-10-2010, 05:20 PM
http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?page=video&content=9f87d275-f7ba-4baa-82c0-4401d5f758cc

injoy this good video

I don't give a **** how you spell it, keep singing that tune son.

MEGA SWATT
09-10-2010, 05:51 PM

injoy this good video

P. Garcon: "He is a real good, GOOD receiver"

Not Great or the best, but real good, Good receiver...whatever (don't care that he said he was the top player on the texans or the prototypical receiver...prototypical or ideal or the model receiver is still NOT saying he is THE best....go on, admit it...he is.)

Big Lou
09-10-2010, 11:34 PM
It's time for the Texans to bring back the House of Pain!!!!

I think this will be the season we develop a consistant identity on D. We need a good nick name to come out of it.

painekiller
09-11-2010, 03:26 AM

I think this will be the season we develop a consistant identity on D. We need a good nick name to come out of it.

They have to earn that name, and so far they have not earned that nickname.

My only problem with that name is it's association with Jerry Glanville who IMO cost us a chance at one super bowl with all his crap. He had the talent playing for him, but he was a circus clown, and he squandered that talent.

I like the Slaughter House. Come mess with the Bulls in the Slaughter House.

beerlover
09-11-2010, 05:16 AM
So it's on?

It's really hard to beleive that one man can drive an entire team & league but Peyton symbolizes everything to America & NFL. So it goes to figure they'll do anything & everything to keep him on top. Short of breaking body parts what can the Texans do?

They can outscore what the defense yields..... :wesmantexanfan:

thunderkyss
09-11-2010, 07:49 AM
I like the Slaughter House. Come mess with the Bulls in the Slaughter House.

I was thinking El Nino.

eriadoc
09-11-2010, 07:50 AM
So it's on?

It's really hard to beleive that one man can drive an entire team & league but Peyton symbolizes everything to America & NFL. So it goes to figure they'll do anything & everything to keep him on top. Short of breaking body parts what can the Texans do?

They can outscore what the defense yields..... :wesmantexanfan:

Hit him hard and hit him often. If the ball comes out a split second before you get there, give him a little love tap to remind him of the last hit. We've had Manning rattled a few times, and it's played to our advantage. Then we end up doing something stupid to give him back his balance.

thunderkyss
09-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Hit him hard and hit him often. If the ball comes out a split second before you get there, give him a little love tap to remind him of the last hit. We've had Manning rattled a few times, and it's played to our advantage. Then we end up doing something stupid to give him back his balance.

Exactly. We've punched Manning in the mouth several times, only to have him poke us in our eye.

Then we sit back & say, "Ouch, that's not fair."

We need to kick him in the gnads.

Like Malone (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094226/quotes) says,
You wanna know how to get The Colts? They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. That's the Houston way! And that's how you get The Colts. Now do you want to do that? Are you ready to do that? I'm offering you a deal. Do you want this deal?

Corrosion
09-11-2010, 08:50 AM

To hell with nicknames and marketing ploys , just give me results.

I want to see Pey_Me_A_Ton planted in the field of Reliant and a shutout for the Texans D .... :tiphat:

thunderkyss
09-11-2010, 08:55 AM
I want to see Pey_Me_A_Ton planted in the field of Reliant .... :tiphat:

To heck with quirky yet catchy sayings, I want to see the House of Pain on the field @ Reliant.

Hervoyel
09-11-2010, 11:16 PM
There's a good omen eh? Night before Peyton Manning & the Colts come to town you guys are trying to come up with a super-cool nickname for our defense. No way in the world that can turn out badly right?

Don't take this the wrong way or anything but please shut up about that kind of crap until we're not 1-15 or some such embarrassing figure against the Colts.

powerfuldragon
09-11-2010, 11:19 PM
There's a good omen eh? Night before Peyton Manning & the Colts come to town you guys are trying to come up with a super-cool nickname for our defense. No way in the world that can turn out badly right?

Don't take this the wrong way or anything but please shut up about that kind of crap until we're not 1-15 or some such embarrassing figure against the Colts.

i lol'd

BSofA04
09-11-2010, 11:35 PM
Enough Bull Crap. 12 hours till we get it on with our #1 nemesis. I look at that video and am ready to SCREAM at Peyton that, "We're coming for you!!!! Come and get you some."

Put it on the field. Cut the bull****. Put it on the field and show me what we all know you can do. Let's get it on.

TEXANRED
09-12-2010, 08:56 AM
What do you expect Manning to say? "Hey I love playing the Texans 2 times a year! Their secondary has personally put me in the hall of fame!"

hookinreds
09-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Hey Manning...take this!

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b37/fitbmxseries1/nutpunch.jpg