PDA

View Full Version : We've been friends, but it's now September

toronto
09-05-2010, 11:51 PM
And yes, that means things change. I've had wonderful political debates with many of you, we've discussed our mutual hatred of some things, agreed or disagreed on rock and roll, congratulated each other on our accomplishments, consoled each other when bad times hit.

But now?

It's football season. I lovingly hate you all now. Have a good season, but you're going down. :)

Topher
09-05-2010, 11:59 PM
http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o195/Specnatz/Sign-TitansSuck.gif

brakos82
09-05-2010, 11:59 PM
Well, you guys are better than Vista.

toronto
09-06-2010, 12:40 AM
In the famous words of that vile gangster...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLcNdkfPG5M

Thorn
09-06-2010, 12:49 AM
It's football season. I lovingly hate you all now. Have a good season, but you're going down. :)

LOL toronto. My favorite saying is "It's a tough job being an asshole, but it's something I do well". Feel free to use it. :lol:

Texan_Bill
09-06-2010, 10:16 AM

Not so much!!!

JB
09-06-2010, 10:24 AM

Surely you jest!

spurstexanstros
09-07-2010, 05:56 PM
In the pure language of the ancient Canucks.....

"The posers will get the puck smacked out of them eh? You can bet your Molsen on it Eh?"

Tacs suck eh!

Hookem Horns
09-09-2010, 10:00 AM
In the pure language of the ancient Canucks.....

"The posers will get the puck smacked out of them eh? You can bet your Molsen on it Eh?"

Tacs suck eh!

No doat aboat it!

gtexan02
09-13-2010, 08:36 AM
Its amazing to me that someone with even an inkling of intelligence could root for the Tennessee anything. Listening to VY and CJ talk in a postgame interview can cause serious neuronal damage

Dread-Head
09-13-2010, 09:38 AM
And yes, that means things change. I've had wonderful political debates with many of you, we've discussed our mutual hatred of some things, agreed or disagreed on rock and roll, congratulated each other on our accomplishments, consoled each other when bad times hit.

But now?

:lol:

"You must spread rep around before giving to Toronto again."

It's hard not having respect for someone who has the cajones to say it to your face. I'd have given you rep if they let me. F-U too Toronto. You're welcome any time pal.

toronto
09-13-2010, 09:56 AM
:lol:

"You must spread rep around before giving to Toronto again."

It's hard not having respect for someone who has the cajones to say it to your face. I'd have given you rep if they let me. F-U too Toronto. You're welcome any time pal.

"you must spread rep around before giving it to Dread-Head again."

God bless and we're both 1-0 and media darlings (well you guys much more deserving)

Its only one week, but maybe, just maybe our games this season will warrant national attention, not just local hate :)

badboy
09-13-2010, 09:57 AM

But now?

It's football season. I lovingly hate you all now. Have a good season, but you're going down. :)Toronto has a football team? Perhaps you are refering to soccer? Toronto wanna bees?:thisbig: Good luck mi amigo cause you are gonna need it.

Texan_Bill
09-13-2010, 01:07 PM
Toronto has a football team? Perhaps you are refering to soccer? Toronto wanna bees?:thisbig: Good luck mi amigo cause you are gonna need it.

They have the Argonauts, eh?

toronto
09-13-2010, 05:17 PM
They have the Argonauts, eh?

lol actually the hosers up here are saddled with Bill home games. :)

brakos82
09-13-2010, 05:42 PM
lol actually the hosers up here are saddled with Bill home games. :)

:facepalm: Bills!

Texan_Bill
09-13-2010, 11:07 PM
:facepalm: Bills!

Wait, what.... Is it :facepalm: Bill or :facepalm: Bills???

Just curious, I'm such a dumbass, that I always have to ask..(????)

eriadoc
09-13-2010, 11:14 PM
I've long resisted the urge to neg rep you for being a Tacks fan and a Canuck all in one. ;)

brakos82
09-14-2010, 10:24 AM
Wait, what.... Is it :facepalm: Bill or :facepalm: Bills???

Just curious, I'm such a dumbass, that I always have to ask..(????)

:facepalm: Bill!

it's :facepalm: Bills!

Bulluck53
09-26-2010, 05:48 PM
I don't know what this guy's talking about, I still want to be friends!

I've been incredibly busy the past few weeks with school so I haven't made much of an attempt to get back here, and I figured a week where the Titans win and the Texans (finally) lose is as good as any :) .

We can get into the football discussion later, right now its go Broncos.

spurstexanstros
09-28-2010, 03:25 PM
I don't know what this guy's talking about, I still want to be friends!

I've been incredibly busy the past few weeks with school so I haven't made much of an attempt to get back here, and I figured a week where the Titans win and the Texans (finally) lose is as good as any :) .

We can get into the football discussion later, right now its go Broncos.
I thought you signed with another team...or at least Bullock * the Player" did.

toronto
10-19-2010, 11:53 PM
well, 'friends' we're both 4-2...

Gonna be WAR i tell ya, WAR!